Pages:
Author

Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██ - page 9. (Read 29436 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i believe in you DEV ! Smiley

Get this show on the road and make us milionaires Wink
Activity: 8
This coin needs investors, publicity (yt,twitter,facebook,ads) , comunicating dev team, good supporters, and some useability to get relevant.

For starters it would be nice with some feedback from dev-team. is webshop coming along nicely ?

Nothing is coming along, dev isn't working on project atm. Says he will Sep/Oct and approaching the halfway point of this month now...

Maybe dev is just busy. But lets not expect much as well.
Activity: 33
This coin needs investors, publicity (yt,twitter,facebook,ads) , comunicating dev team, good supporters, and some useability to get relevant.

For starters it would be nice with some feedback from dev-team. is webshop coming along nicely ?

Nothing is coming along, dev isn't working on project atm. Says he will Sep/Oct and approaching the halfway point of this month now...

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
They have to treat it as a business. Even if there are no updates to give they need to stay in contact, Facebook, Twitter, Here, Website Blogs. You have to put the word out there and keep the interest up.

I'm only staking here as well and very tempted to just start selling off what I have but I am trying to hold out hope.
Sad to say but we will be left in the dust because of this.. Loosing faith quickly.

Crypto doesn't take holidays my friends. Social Interaction with your user base and new and ongoing developments are key.
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
Can you make paperwallet, like http://paperwallet.signatum.io
or add your law to generate address and priv keys to http://walletgenerator.net/
Huh
Activity: 94
Thanks everyone for checking.  Thought it might be the block explorer being I dloaded the blockchain again.

I guess we'll have to wait until the dev comes back from vacation to get the block explorer fixed.

The explorer is re-syncing the database right now. This should be finished in a day or so. Sorry for the hold up!

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Please check now

If the diffs can be tweaked to stay close to my "worker" names. I will stay there for sure ^^

Its a big improvement so far.

**EDIT**

Is there a way to make it , so we can set static diff in password field? ^^" (diffs still too high for me, personally)

Also,  the minimum amount of GH you can order from NiceHash now...is 10GH...for X11. Anything less  shouldnt really call it NiceHash Port anymore Wink

try now
Hi, new member here Smiley

wanted to mention the fluctuations in mininghash @http://new.altcoinix.com/mar/public

i have a solid 2500 MH/S but on the webpage it might fluctuate from 1200 to about 2600, does this at all affect my genuine miningpower ? or is it merly numbers ?

Anyways, i am here to mine troughout the year, and i put my trust and miners in you guys <3

would love some feedback on how the development is actually going, just to keep me motivated i guess.

i also try to buy and contribute on cryptopia, not much but its something.

and one thing you have forgot to mention is maxcoinsupply or the rate of inflation you aim for.
Hello all we are moving altcoinix.com/mar/public to new.altcoinix.com/mar/public please get your coin. We will close altcoinix.com/mar/public in 12 hours. You can start mining new.altcoinix.com/mar/public

Mar Mining Pool
 new.altcoinix.com/mar/public

The low diff seems fixed and too low?

Also, the high diff is variable and too high?

Would be nice to have a variety of fixed diffs, or a variable diff that doesnt go so high... (like aikapool ^^")

Please check now
Hello all we are moving altcoinix.com/mar/public to new.altcoinix.com/mar/public please get your coin. We will close altcoinix.com/mar/public in 12 hours. You can start mining new.altcoinix.com/mar/public

Mar Mining Pool
 new.altcoinix.com/mar/public
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I believe there is something wrong with either the blockchain or the explorer.

My wallet is showing 500 more coins than what my wallet address balance is on the Richlist.

I've redownloaded the blockchain, but the results remain.

All my coins in my wallet are on the same address.  My balance in my wallet should equal what is showing up for my address on the Richlist.

Not sure what is going on.  Can other people check their wallet and see if the coins in their wallet match what the block explorer is showing on the richlist.

I was thinking there was a fork, but if my client was on another fork new blocks for my address wouldn't be showing up in the block explorer.

Mine is showing around the same difference last time I checked the rich list (between 500-1,000 coins). So it's not just you for sure.

Block explorer is missing a lot of transactions. Checked a couple of my addresses which all had transactions/stakes 3rd to 6th of August, and those transactions were missing. And the missing transactions for those 2 days, matched the discrepancy between BE balance, and wallet balance

edit, date range updated from 5-6 to 3-6
Activity: 33
I believe there is something wrong with either the blockchain or the explorer.

My wallet is showing 500 more coins than what my wallet address balance is on the Richlist.

I've redownloaded the blockchain, but the results remain.

All my coins in my wallet are on the same address.  My balance in my wallet should equal what is showing up for my address on the Richlist.

Not sure what is going on.  Can other people check their wallet and see if the coins in their wallet match what the block explorer is showing on the richlist.

I was thinking there was a fork, but if my client was on another fork new blocks for my address wouldn't be showing up in the block explorer.

Mine is showing around the same difference last time I checked the rich list (between 500-1,000 coins). So it's not just you for sure.
Be glad to check but not sure what the Rich list is and don't want to trust google results. Got a link?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Activity: 84
Pool Marijuanacoin

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min
Large selection of coins and algorithms

http://TimeTeh.com/
Activity: 94
Block explorer broke.

Cathing up again. We're all on holiday right now. Sorry for the delay.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Pages:
Jump to: