Pages:
Author

Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██ - page 8. (Read 29436 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Social Interaction with your user base and new and ongoing developments are key.

I have to say that i agree with this.

BiblePay is a prime example.

Although..I suspect we will hear something, when there is something to be heard ^^
Activity: 24
Geez

Even after all this controversy ... the network hashrate still wants to stay "up there".

These scare tactics dont seem to be working very well dammit ^^"

hashrate stays high, but price on the coin has dropped significantly.. just to bad i aint got the cash to buy the cheap MAR coins.  Cry
I`m not dumping coins either. dumping a coin with this much potential is just plain stupid.
the ideas are pristine. and staking is better than any masternodesystem i have come across.  dash for an example pays 90 pr 1000 dash a year.. this coin allmost gives 100 % return on investment pr year. if this coin gets somewhere.. we could get pretty rich

It's more likely you're not dumping it because it's relatively worthless right now (with little hope of that changing).

If it were 50 cents instead of 3 and a half, it would be a different story.

kindoff yeah.  if there is someprogress to be found, i guess my coins gonna be worth something..
other possibility is that we get a new dev team looking down the road, and they might propell this coin to some worth. attleast thats what i hope for.. Roll Eyes
Might want to think about getting this project going.  Bigger players are entering the MJ market which might make this coin and others... well... worthless.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYO3Qs7jIHr/?hl=en&taken-by=bigmike

Interesting ^^" ...

Waddaya say Team... Goliath Slayer Time? ^^
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Yeah I'm just thinking ahead. If there was one dev before that "vanished" How did MAR DEV take it over. More curious than anything but think it should be more of a team not one person.

One person having the entire keys to the kingdom is not wise
Activity: 44
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
So real talk here.

Since this dev is a no show how does one take over something like this or is it possible
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
I`m not dumping coins either. dumping a coin with this much potential is just plain stupid.
the ideas are pristine. and staking is better than any masternodesystem i have come across.  dash for an example pays 90 pr 1000 dash a year.. this coin allmost gives 100 % return on investment pr year. if this coin gets somewhere.. we could get pretty rich

It's more likely you're not dumping it because it's relatively worthless right now (with little hope of that changing).

If it were 50 cents instead of 3 and a half, it would be a different story.
I'm sorry but you don't start a project like this and ignore it such as he did.
Activity: 202
Find out who you are and do it on purpose
Wokring for me no problems, staking and receiving rewards
These packets fly
Is the frat party over? All the kegs empty from Spring break?

The staking rewards is the only thing going for this coin at the moment...
Wish I could take months off of my job  Grin Cheesy

Stick around, and u might just be able to  Wink Wink Grin
yeah, it was working for me too, just hadn`t payed out yet. MB
anyone else staking blank today ? dev is probably up to something if so.
Really sad though. No response from dev since the 28th
These packets fly
Are the bros back from holiday or what?

I like the staking rewards with MAR, but holy crap, we need more than a solid wallet and staking. We need action.
Pages:
Jump to: