Pages:
Author

Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██ - page 10. (Read 29436 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Impatient holders. Enjoy them while you can.  Smiley

Yes, I will, maybe even buy something.
I did not buy this coin to repulse it quickly, but to support the project in the long term
Activity: 94
MAR dev could prove otherwise by providing a roadmap or at the very least giving a date when work and activity will pick up again.

Sep/Oct will be our time. Summer holidays now.

Seems to be something to do with cryptopia.
Because now sells some 10k to mar.  Huh
I hope not this is our dev  Tongue

Impatient holders. Enjoy them while you can.  Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Because now sells some 10k to mar.  Huh
I hope not this is our dev  Tongue

Not the dev. If he dumped, he did so weeks back when he was more active here, and when enthusiasm and the price were higher.
Everyone who holds MAR is now at the mercy if he really is continuing to work on this project. All holders can do is hope it is just a summer break.

One thing is true what stompper said, no would or should buy MAR now. Hold, yes. Sell, maybe. Buy, no....
MAR dev could prove otherwise by providing a roadmap or at the very least giving a date when work and activity will pick up again. Not a broad two month time frame 30+ days away.
Because now sells some 10k to mar.  Huh
I hope not this is our dev  Tongue
Activity: 87
Anyone else having an unusually high amount of conflicted minted transactions? Just had like 3 of 4 minted today for me have been conflicted. What is the cause and is there anything I need to do to help resolve?

Thanks

FYI I see the black boxes as well, looks like a text issue.

I've had about 18 Stakes so far today and all went through. Maybe try a wallet repair and restart?

I get them from time to time for my various staking coins, Not sure what can be done though
Whats the avg size of your inputs?

Not sure what you mean by that?
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Anyone else having an unusually high amount of conflicted minted transactions? Just had like 3 of 4 minted today for me have been conflicted. What is the cause and is there anything I need to do to help resolve?

Thanks

I've had about 18 Stakes so far today and all went through. Maybe try a wallet repair and restart?

I get them from time to time for my various staking coins, Not sure what can be done though
Whats the avg size of your inputs?

Thanks

Activity: 9

Thanks

Uhm, I see a lot of black boxes (██) in this thread's title? Is something wrong on my end here, are those emojis? My browser can't render it.

My Guess its just ascii blocks to make the title stand out from the rest of the threads.
Activity: 71
Uhm, I see a lot of black boxes (██) in this thread's title? Is something wrong on my end here, are those emojis? My browser can't render it.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Great staking coin, will continue to support the network.

Love the wallet too.
Project looking good! Holding this one for sure and while pricing is low i am continuing to increase my bag. Keep up good work dev in this for long haul

Thanks for the support!

Activity: 151
Project looking good! Holding this one for sure and while pricing is low i am continuing to increase my bag. Keep up good work dev in this for long haul
Until september / october is still a while.
What are you working on?
Is there a new roadmap ahead of it, which has already been announced?
Activity: 9
Thanks Dev, looking forward to the upcoming updates. Grabbed myself a nice bag of $MAR to stake. Keep us updated!
There were video on youtube how to split transactions for small amounts for better staking.

Has anyone seen that? Can't find it now)

Here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl58iF5C6ZQ

I went full retard.

Good for you!

Guys, September/October will be our month. Nothing more to say about it at this time. Wink
Activity: 146
There were video on youtube how to split transactions for small amounts for better staking.

Has anyone seen that? Can't find it now)
I'm curious about the new roadmap.
Is there any news about this?
Pages:
Jump to: