Pages:
Author

Topic: [MASS] Decentralized HARD DRIVE mining cryptocurrency | PoC | Low Energy cost - page 4. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
You can only hear good things about MASS on every platform. One has to give full marks to dev team of this project they have performed exceptionally good in taking MASS to mainstream adoption. Not many altcoins have achieved what MASS has in very short span of time.
Activity: 41
My 4TB HDD needs approx 7 days to fill and 1) the chain isn't updating while plotting and 2) I'm mining nothing while it plots, despite many 2GiB chunks say they're mining.

I guess this coin already has become unprofitable for solo? What a shame, it isn't even listed on big exchanges.
Following this thread, seems that even pool mining is bad nowadays (plus, I won't provide my phone number for pool mining Angry )

Might aswell look into STORJ with my capacity, but there you'll need good internet bandwith

Trust me there are many who have mined this token successfully and have sold it successfully on exchanges.
There are no big or small exchanges, all are good as long as they let you buy and sell token of your choice.
Activity: 46
Is there some mining profitability calculator for this?

You need to join the pools - https://masscafe.cn/wepool/home

Todays figures are

MASS Network Status
Capacity = 257.508169 P

Predicted Revenue per TB per Day
unbanding = 0.04686158 MASS
banding = 0.20306687 MASS

No idea about the banding side of things, it wasn't available when i stopped mining.
All i can tell you is that is 3 months with over 22TB i think i mined approx $100 (but the price was double what it is now), so unless you have huge capacity, you won't earn much.

the right time to mine MASS was before its listing on exchange. When a coin joins exchange and gain value, more and more people join the community and difficulty to mine the coin increases.

If you have huge storage that is lying useless then MASS is ideal way to utilize that useless storage. You can also buy it from exchanges if you are not interested in mining this token. The price of this token is still very low.
Activity: 35

Todays figures are

MASS Network Status
Capacity = 257.508169 P

No idea about the banding side of things, it wasn't available when i stopped mining.
All i can tell you is that is 3 months with over 22TB i think i mined approx $100 (but the price was double what it is now), so unless you have huge capacity, you won't earn much.

It was bound to happen. In my opinion the right time to mine MASS was before its listing on exchange. When a coin joins exchange and gain value, more and more people join the community and difficulty to mine the coin increases.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

Todays figures are

MASS Network Status
Capacity = 257.508169 P

Activity: 35
MASS is not only about mining a token and selling it on exchanges. The PoC consensus engine is going to be revolutionized the concept of blockchain by easing out the process of consensus, which previously was very difficult.
brand new
Activity: 0
I have got a couple of spare external hard drive would it be possible to mine MASS using those hard drives? If yes, can some please tell me how can I mine using my external HDD?
Thank you

Yes you can use them to mine MASS. The best way to "Getting started with MASS" is https://docs.massnet.org/en/introduction/What-is-MASS/

Alternatively you can join there telegram community to learn more about Mining @MASSNETORG.
brand new
Activity: 0
MASS is not only about a token that can be mined and traded on exchange. Its blockchain is receiving positive reviews specially it consensus engine (based on PoC) is declared valuable.
Here is review on MASS at  2020 Global Blockchain Computing Power Conference. https://m.8btc.com/article/639062?from=timeline
Activity: 48
under current circumstances MASS is the best option to mine or buy from exchange. its price is around 0.35$ and its stable since its launch. Easy to mine, well documentation and huge community behind the project are few things that make it a very attractive coin to grab.

I tried several days but seems that mining this coin is not fair enough to get profit or to get good amount of coin, yeah you are right buying this coin is the best option for now and wait for the ath and sure win for the profit.

Its natural that when coin get listed on exchange and has good value its complexity increase since more people are now mining that coin. MASS is now on 4 different exchanges and I feel it will go way more up from here.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
There is breaking new in MASS Project

We propose that MASS Net undergoes a hard fork and upgrade at the block height of 694,000. Below are detailed notes for the most recent update to MASS Net:   Source

Those who missed the early party, its right time to join the party.

The way MASS was going, hard fork was evident. I have read the details of hard fork and the main reason was they need some improvements in there protocol. To handle more user they need a robust protocol.

Thanks dude, I think i need to explore more and learn more on how to be better to mine and earn MASS, I hope the price soon climb in a good spot, I will start a little and watch for the price goes high.

Buy now if you really wanna get benefited with this coin. Price is down these days and thats the ideal time to invest in any coin. Not many of us avail the opportunity when coins are at there bottom.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Do you have guys any recommended mining pool that offer low fees but stable reward? I just want to setup my 7TB HDD to mine this coin, I hope it's not too late and my 7TB HDD is profitable.

Try this MASS mining pool https://masscafe.cn/

Thanks, I hope HDD mining will bring profit, If i see that this is good and might be profitable in the future definitely i will add more terabytes to mine MASS, good luck to us!

Good Luck. Please do share your experience of working with https://masscafe.cn/ here. So that others may also be benefitted. That's how we develop a community, where everyone helps the community members.

Thanks dude, I think i need to explore more and learn more on how to be better to mine and earn MASS, I hope the price soon climb in a good spot, I will start a little and watch for the price goes high.
Activity: 46
I wish I could go back in time and start mining MASS when it was easy to mine MASS because of fewer miners and low complexity. But that's not possible now.

You are not in the list. There are so many people who wanna do mining but were not able to start because its expensive. But new coins like MASS are great opportunity for all such new comers who missed early train.
Activity: 36
I wish I could go back in time and start mining MASS when it was easy to mine MASS because of fewer miners and low complexity. But that's not possible now.
Activity: 40
With MASS we are going back to the era when mining was decentralized i.e. the era of satoshi. I am also interested in knowing what is rewards these days for mining MASS with 1TB HDD. If it's decent I will bring my HDD also.

LOL, there is very little decentralisation with MASS. Come on , there is only 1 pool, and there are PB mining in there. Also, how many pools do you know of where you have to register with your phone number...crazy !

1TB, no idea, but for the last 30 days i have made less than 1.5MASS per day with 22TB.
Oh and had 4TB mining solo for 90 days, and mined 6 MASS
Completely pointless to mine this with your own drives.

It was inevitable for those who start mining the coin after its listed on exchange at 0.5$. Do you think you can mine hundreds of coins worth 0.5$ each using your one TB of HDD. Those who steal the opportunity before coin goes on the exchange are the winners.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
With MASS we are going back to the era when mining was decentralized i.e. the era of satoshi. I am also interested in knowing what is rewards these days for mining MASS with 1TB HDD. If it's decent I will bring my HDD also.

LOL, there is very little decentralisation with MASS. Come on , there is only 1 pool, and there are PB mining in there. Also, how many pools do you know of where you have to register with your phone number...crazy !

1TB, no idea, but for the last 30 days i have made less than 1.5MASS per day with 22TB.
Oh and had 4TB mining solo for 90 days, and mined 6 MASS
Completely pointless to mine this with your own drives.
Activity: 882
Merit: 540
Activity: 30
So far the coin is doing good on exchange despite bearish altcoin season. Can someone guide we wts the reward to storage ratio? Like how much MASS I will get if I stake 5TB of my storage.

You may join their telegram group to find more details about mining this coin. There is lots of discussions going on regarding mining reward on the telegram group.

Their community is growing especially since the coin is listed on the exchange. Miners are interested in mining the coins that are profitable and don't require much energy. MASS belongs to one of such community.
Activity: 40
So far the coin is doing good on exchange despite bearish altcoin season. Can someone guide we wts the reward to storage ratio? Like how much MASS I will get if I stake 5TB of my storage.
Pages:
Jump to: