Pages:
Author

Topic: [MASS] Decentralized HARD DRIVE mining cryptocurrency | PoC | Low Energy cost - page 6. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Is that true and they are offering 1 MASS a week for legendary members for wearing their avatar and signature code that's 0.27 cents a week for wearing the signature code and avatar we don't know the price but if the price you mentioned is correct then it's not worth promoting this project at 0.27 cents a week.
It's better to buy coins than to have to participate in the bounty of this project, whether the team is joking or insulting the bounty hunter because they only pay 0.27 cents/week Cheesy
Yes, the price is really unbearable, but you do not strain and do get coins.
I think that the price is quite normal as for a start, I think the guys will increase their rewards if they want to keep their user.
Activity: 78
Is that true and they are offering 1 MASS a week for legendary members for wearing their avatar and signature code that's 0.27 cents a week for wearing the signature code and avatar we don't know the price but if the price you mentioned is correct then it's not worth promoting this project at 0.27 cents a week.
It's better to buy coins than to have to participate in the bounty of this project, whether the team is joking or insulting the bounty hunter because they only pay 0.27 cents/week Cheesy
Yes, the price is really unbearable, but you do not strain and do get coins.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
what is the requirement to mine the mass?

For the test network, During the Testnet, users need to have a computer connected to the internet, a storage medium (e.g. a hard drive), the full-node client for MASS, and Full Node Client for Testnet running on, and a 64-bit Linux or macOS operating system that is capable of running the MASS full-node client. Other than these, there are no other specific requirements besides. For a more detailed guide, please refer to the MASS project documentation.

For the main network, follow the instructions in the MASS full node client and the full node wallet configuration manual.

I would like to try but there is no experience in mining, interesting but scary.
copper member
Activity: 3
I only like short and comprehensive whitepapers not lengthy one in which info is repeated again and again. I will 9/10 to MASS whitepaper because its small size, no repetitive info and easiness in understanding.
There is no unnecessary information that is misleading.

Yes, it’s good, because beginners are scared away by a large amount of information that complicates the perception.
copper member
Activity: 91
Hi guys! Can I see your speeches at conferences somewhere?
Sorry, but now, as it were, mass meetings are temporarily limited, so I don’t think there is such an opportunity.
The conference is a very profitable business, you can find good support from investors.
Are you going to hold any actions in the future, for example, a bounty company or an airdrop? I think many people will want to participate.
This is a good idea, I would also take part in the bounty, with great pleasure. Roll Eyes
Draws are always a good marketing move to attract new users. I think it is interesting to both sides.
copper member
Activity: 3
Is the MASS NET blockchain system based on the PoC Protocol completely secure? Huh
You won't know until you check it out. They will confirm that the security is maximum.
Nobody, remember, no one can guarantee 100 percent security.

Therefore, you should always be careful.
Activity: 32
Its a nice new concept, I will keep an eye here about how is going on
Simplicity is the main thing that I value in the project. I am pleased that the Information, on the MASS platform, will always be presented in a simple and understandable way so that every trader, beginner or experienced, can easily analyze and use the data.
Activity: 20
PoC has a number of advantages over PoW and PoS, because the mining process with PoC is more secure and decentralized.
What exactly do you see an advantage ?? I would like to hear your opinion. I will be grateful for the answer! Thank you!
copper member
There are rumors that the big players (Whales) control the market, and I think this is true.
It is unlikely that whales are interested in altcoins, they play their game with top coins. Cheesy
What are the best coins in question? What do you mean?
I noticed a lot of advantages, but also disadvantages did not go unnoticed, so there is something to think about and work on. Wink Cheesy
The main thing is that everything functions at the highest level and without delays, as for me it is one of the main criteria for the success of the project !!
https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_BTC. the current price is 0.00006663, or $0.$0.6530 a coin.

I would like to sell 10 coins for 0.0006 BTC approx $5.87
Will save someone a little bit of exchange commision....
Please PM me if serious.

Thanks
J

The coin is just enlisted at two popular exchange MXC and HOTBIT and has taken value of 0.66 $ that's a huge price for new coin.

I think in this situation there are more advantages than disadvantages. What do you think?
copper member
I noticed a lot of advantages, but also disadvantages did not go unnoticed, so there is something to think about and work on. Wink Cheesy

The adoption of blockchain technology is a work in progress. There are details that have to be worked out; a fully secure and decentralized system needs to be built; scalability and performance must be optimized. Yet there is one major tension that must be resolved first: there needs to be a strong consensus mechanism.

You are hitting the main bottleneck of blockchain i.e. integrating scalabilty, security and decentralization in one place. So far there is always a tradeoff b/w these three features. Bringing all these at one single table will be like a revolution.
Yes, you know what you are saying, there is truth in your words, but still, first you need to check everything, test it, study it to the smallest detail, even then speak significance.
Personally, I myself am familiar with a lot of project that first burned but the fire died out very quickly, so you need to work a lot and hard!

The adoption of blockchain technology is a work in progress. There are details that have to be worked out; a fully secure and decentralized system needs to be built; scalability and performance must be optimized. Yet there is one major tension that must be resolved first: there needs to be a strong consensus mechanism.

You are hitting the main bottleneck of blockchain i.e. integrating scalabilty, security and decentralization in one place. So far there is always a tradeoff b/w these three features. Bringing all these at one single table will be like a revolution.
Yes, you know what you are saying, there is truth in your words, but still, first you need to check everything, test it, study it to the smallest detail, even then speak significance.
Activity: 37
I think its now better to buy this coin on exchange. As complexity to mine this token has increased, after it got big hit on HITBIT and MXC exchange. There are many miners behind this token and they already have already availed the opportunity to mine this token when its complexity was low.   
Activity: 52
Merit: 32
We dont have many mining tokens that are harnessing the power of poc consensus algorithm. There telegram community is continuously on the rise. With current listing its community will increase further.

With time you will see more blockchain utilizing PoC consensus algorithm but being early in this consensus algorithm will defiantly help MASS to grab the bigger piece of cake and investors/miners who embraced this Token in its very early days will get the most benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: