Pages:
Author

Topic: [MASS] Decentralized HARD DRIVE mining cryptocurrency | PoC | Low Energy cost - page 5. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
0.07/Tb Bad Mining to miner???

Good Mining to Cloud

retrun 50-50% for unbanding & banding
is good job for miner

I really don't get what you mean but I think you are referring that its good to mine this on cloud? Are you mining this on Wepool or at your own farm?

Yes i am mining in wepool
Dont Work mining in wepool for miner
0.07/Tb for mining hardware
Good mining for Clund  mining
0.3/Tb for Cloud mining
More than it really is 0.3/Tb>>>1.8/Tb/day

No fair for mining hardware
Should be adjusted to be equal 50-50% Cloud&Mining Hardware

If that's the case I will prefer to buy it on exchange rather then mining it. Price now is 0.40$ which is better then mining on your own hardware
0.07/Tb Bad Mining to miner???

Good Mining to Cloud

retrun 50-50% for unbanding & banding
is good job for miner

I really don't get what you mean but I think you are referring that its good to mine this on cloud? Are you mining this on Wepool or at your own farm?
Hi, Im running the windows mining client and have set 100gb but its using my main HDD. How do I use my secondary HDD please? I cant seem to find any way to make changes through the wallet/miner. Thanks.

TBH not worth mining anymore... solomining forget it, and pool mining getting less than 0.1MASS per TB (was 0.6 MASS / TB few days ago)

So its best to buy it at exchange at 0.46$ if its not worthy to mine it individually and on pool. Mining complexity increase once coin hit exchange with good value.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi, Im running the windows mining client and have set 100gb but its using my main HDD. How do I use my secondary HDD please? I cant seem to find any way to make changes through the wallet/miner. Thanks.

TBH not worth mining anymore... solomining forget it, and pool mining getting less than 0.1MASS per TB (was 0.6 MASS / TB few days ago)
That because 0.5 is the block reward with binding, 0.1 is the reward without binding. thanks

No idea what you are talking about, I am mining to the pool and this is what it shows
https://gofile.io/d/7CIKc2
I see no binding option...

Using the wallet, to bind it says min of 1000 MASS....well I have been mining for 3 months now, and have only mined just over 100 MASS, so I guess I MIGHT be able to bind sometime in 30 MONTHS time...
Please don't mislead, the guy in question is trying to mine with 100GB, not 1 PB
As with all POC coins they are ravished by HUGE mining farms, and are virtually useless for the casual miner...7-8 months ago when the network was small, 100GB might have been ok, bit today even with 100TB you will only mine approx. 10 MASS a day

The page I have linked was showing 0.6Mass / TB only a few days ago, and today it is 0.09 MASS / TB, but for the record I have never achieved those results but am usually 10% ish lower, 8TB was earning me about 4-4.5 coins a day, now that same 8TB is earning less than 0.7MAss a day...

UPDATE

I notice the pool home page has een updated to now show "unbanding" and "banding".
What the heck is going on....since the 6th June my earnings has become 1/4..... someone is screwing us here.
It means with over 16TB dedicated to this coin i will only be able to withdraw 30 MASS once every 23 days....oh, and coupled with the drop in price, my earnings have gone from $3 a day to $0.5 a day

It doesn't even mention how to "band" on the webpool, i can only assume it means "binding" which requires 1000Mass, well at the new rate i an getting 1.3MAss a day, so it will take me 3 years to be able to bind.....suddenly this coins feels very much like a con.....

As i posted above this coin has suddenly become a coin only for the massive farms....

https://gofile.io/d/BbMKs9

That because 0.5 is the block reward with binding, 0.1 is the reward without binding. thanks

No idea what you are talking about, I am mining to the pool and this is what it shows
https://gofile.io/d/7CIKc2
I see no binding option...

Using the wallet, to bind it says min of 1000 MASS....well I have been mining for 3 months now, and have only mined just over 100 MASS, so I guess I MIGHT be able to bind sometime in 30 MONTHS time...
Please don't mislead, the guy in question is trying to mine with 100GB, not 1 PB
As with all POC coins they are ravished by HUGE mining farms, and are virtually useless for the casual miner...7-8 months ago when the network was small, 100GB might have been ok, bit today even with 100TB you will only mine approx. 10 MASS a day

The page I have linked was showing 0.6Mass / TB only a few days ago, and today it is 0.09 MASS / TB, but for the record I have never achieved those results but am usually 10% ish lower, 8TB was earning me about 4-4.5 coins a day, now that same 8TB is earning less than 0.7MAss a day...

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Guys, I hope this partnership will benefit you and bring good results!
What kind of partnership are we talking about? Who do the guys collaborate with? Where is the information about this?
copper member
Activity: 3
Guys, I hope this partnership will benefit you and bring good results!
copper member
Activity: 91
Hi all, are there any contests planned in the future? Where can I find anything on this subject?
Hi bro, I don't think they will hold contests for regular users, but there will definitely be contests for investors Grin Grin
What about airdrop? Why are regular users deprived of attention! I think success depends not only on investors.
Well, guys, forward to victories. I wish you all good profit and unforgettable emotions.
Activity: 78
Hi all, are there any contests planned in the future? Where can I find anything on this subject?
Hi bro, I don't think they will hold contests for regular users, but there will definitely be contests for investors Grin Grin
I believe that this is very relevant during the development of modern and diverse projects that work to create convenience for users.
Activity: 55
This project will provide all participants with the necessary tools and the necessary data, and this does not depend on whether you are a beginner or an experienced user.
here were many projects that had good ideas, but the team lacked neither knowledge, nor means, perseverance to finish the job.
copper member
There is hope for a revival of the market, but so far it is just hope. I wouldn't celebrate prematurely.
How does the market situation affect the MASS platform? In my opinion, there is no influence!
The influence is very large, and not only on MASS !! Everyone suffers !!! Both developers and participants.
What are you talking about! Everything is interconnected! This is a living chain.
copper member
What about airdrop? Why are regular users deprived of attention! I think success depends not only on investors.
Activity: 78
Hi guys, is the bounty company still active, or has it not started yet? Waiting for an answer!
Activity: 55
There is hope for a revival of the market, but so far it is just hope. I wouldn't celebrate prematurely.
How does the market situation affect the MASS platform? In my opinion, there is no influence!
The market situation, and in particular the price policy of BTC, affects all young and developing projects on the blockchain.
It affects not only young and beginning projects, but also hard-working projects, too, it’s just easier for them to stay in the power of experience.
The influence is very large, and not only on MASS !! Everyone suffers !!! Both developers and participants.
The technical documentation for such a large project is small. I would like to get more information.
I think this is not a very big problem) everything is fixable) do not worry. Is not it?)))
copper member
Is that true and they are offering 1 MASS a week for legendary members for wearing their avatar and signature code that's 0.27 cents a week for wearing the signature code and avatar we don't know the price but if the price you mentioned is correct then it's not worth promoting this project at 0.27 cents a week.
It's better to buy coins than to have to participate in the bounty of this project, whether the team is joking or insulting the bounty hunter because they only pay 0.27 cents/week Cheesy
Yes, the price is really unbearable, but you do not strain and do get coins.
I think that the price is quite normal as for a start, I think the guys will increase their rewards if they want to keep their user.

I don’t play these games, I’m more interested in sums. And for a beginner, just what you need.
There are users who, thanks to banners, earn their coins, and thus learn about the project.
copper member
Is that true and they are offering 1 MASS a week for legendary members for wearing their avatar and signature code that's 0.27 cents a week for wearing the signature code and avatar we don't know the price but if the price you mentioned is correct then it's not worth promoting this project at 0.27 cents a week.
It's better to buy coins than to have to participate in the bounty of this project, whether the team is joking or insulting the bounty hunter because they only pay 0.27 cents/week Cheesy
Yes, the price is really unbearable, but you do not strain and do get coins.
I think that the price is quite normal as for a start, I think the guys will increase their rewards if they want to keep their user.

I don’t play these games, I’m more interested in sums. And for a beginner, just what you need.
Pages:
Jump to: