Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 63. (Read 80701 times)

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

What difference does it make? I'm not trying to take your money, I'm not trying to offer you a service that I can not deliver, I'm not even buying a trusted account, to dupe you into believing I'm somebody else.

I'm Anon, and getting banned for posting my thoughts. Creating thousands of useless accounts is not against the forum policy, and neither is scamming Smiley

I have nothing to say to you. Theymos needs to take a look at this! That's why this forum is quite vulnerable for scamming till now!

If I were him (theymos) I'd make sure:

• No two accounts are made from the same IP address.

• VPN/TOR browsing is fully restricted.

• If an account is suddenly logged in via a different IP, make sure that owner verifies his account from his verified E-mail address or get banned within 1 hour.

(P.S. I'm not being sarcastic here)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Guys, you have nothing to worry about! Quickseller has told me that bought accounts are not used for scamming, and default trust accounts aren't sold anyhow, so that's out.
Just to stay on the safe side tho, always use trusted escrow, like Quickseller suggests.

One of the Big 5, preferably Smiley

Do you even know what's going on here? We all used an escrow service, and the service provider fucked us over. Stop talking shit, bloody noob.

You mean... You did everything the confirmed escrow scammer suggested, and still got surprise buttsecsed?! Roll Eyes

Color me surprised! Cheesy

Like seriously? Brand new members are so interested in scam accusations. Lol...

Like sending a grand to Anon on the internet & being surprised when he kthxbai.
That level of hilarity, yeah Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
I agree. No real efforts are being made by any one except the one's who were scammed.
I'm biding my time before I try to get any of it. As I said previously, I'm waiting until Wednesday to try and get any of the info in order to give him time to pay the money himself.

I believe QS is talking about the evidence subSTRATA was talking about.
I don't understand why he would want that though, if there is a quoted, signed and verified message pointing towards the account being sold on the previous pages.
legendary
I personally believe any of you who have information of this man and are withholding or are trying to sell the info are no better than the scammer. It like youre saying hey you morons just lost a boatload of cash but lose a little more n help me out n ill give you his info. Very sad that the community doesnt come together to help one another. Shows how selfish this whole community actually is and how pathietic ppl really are

True! I wouldn't think twice before revealing his DOX if I had known him earlier.

TECSHARE, this is not the way to earn money. No-one will buy his DOX. This isn't a business here.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
I personally believe any of you who have information of this man and are withholding or are trying to sell the info are no better than the scammer. It like youre saying hey you morons just lost a boatload of cash but lose a little more n help me out n ill give you his info. Very sad that the community doesnt come together to help one another. Shows how selfish this whole community actually is and how pathietic ppl really are

I agree. No real efforts are being made by any one except the one's who were scammed.

If you got the info, then reveal it, why hide it? Is it a treasure or something?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

You mean... You did everything the confirmed escrow scammer suggested, and still got surprise buttsecsed?! Roll Eyes

Who are you really? master-p 2 ? Roll Eyes

P.S. This is what happens when a user is given the freedom to create 1000s of accounts with one IP address. Undecided

What difference does it make? I'm not trying to take your money, I'm not trying to offer you a service that I can not deliver, I'm not even buying a trusted account, to dupe you into believing I'm somebody else.

I'm Anon, and getting banned for posting my thoughts. Creating thousands of useless accounts is not against the forum policy, and neither is scamming Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
legendary

Who are you really? master-p 2 ? Roll Eyes

P.S. This is what happens when a user is given the freedom to create 1000s of accounts with one IP address. PATHETIC! Undecided
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Can someone please PM me the "proof" that master-p was sold in mid-August? I can keep it confidential if necessary.

Didn't he already confirmed it on page 2 or 3 on this post with another account? He is a fucking scammer and he even admits it, selling the account makes him a scammer as much as the guy who is scamming on his sold account.
I believe QS is talking about the evidence subSTRATA was talking about.
Most likely an alt of a butt-hurt member
legendary
Can someone please PM me the "proof" that master-p was sold in mid-August? I can keep it confidential if necessary.

No need to keep it confidential Quickseller. It should be known by everyone here. Otherwise how can we be sure that he is telling the truth or lying that he actually sold his account?
legendary
Guys, you have nothing to worry about! Quickseller has told me that bought accounts are not used for scamming, and default trust accounts aren't sold anyhow, so that's out.
Just to stay on the safe side tho, always use trusted escrow, like Quickseller suggests.

Do you even know what's going on here? We all used an escrow service, and the service provider fucked us over. Stop talking shit, bloody noob.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Didn't he already confirmed it on page 2 or 3 on this post with another account? He is a fucking scammer and he even admits it, selling the account makes him a scammer as much as the guy who is scamming on his sold account.
legendary
He is being sarcastic

I'm being annoyed and arrogant.  Cry
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
He is being sarcastic
legendary

(P.S. I have Master-P's real dox for sale to the highest bidder, PM me. Sorry Master-P, hard times, need the money Wink )

I suggest you to reveal his DOX publicly in case he doesn't contact his man and clear the commotion. Since he had done a big deal with that guy I'm pretty sure he has his contacts.

I don't feel any sympathy for guys who just try to evade his faults only by saying sorry. Even though he didn't scam the escrows, he is directly responsible for all this.  Angry What if he had informed a staff earlier to monitor on his new owner's activities?
legendary

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
legendary
This will really affect the trusted persons and escrows of this forum. Bcoz of this types of members, other peoples who wants to use the middleman, will think alot while doing any deal with other escrows or will not trust other too .

Instead, now a manual verification of anyone who wants to provide a escrow service should be made mandatory. Anyone who wants to provide such service should make their true identity and all their personal information public. Else, in such situations like this, there is hardly any chance to recover things.
legendary
there is a separate tx, i sold the account for about 2 btc which was a great deal for me at the time. I don't believe in borrowing, especially not from this community. I never ventured into those lending sections.

I knew the risks when I sold the account but at the time my life was at a more dire situation so I didn't take much time to think. He was also very convincing in telling me he wanted to continue the escrow service using my identity and reputation, and that he had no intentions of scamming. Without knowing his actual/original account on bitcointalk, I knew I couldn't trust his word here for sure but I guess I took the risk anyway. When I sold the account I was only holding about 5-6 BTC in total in escrow.

Sorry guys, I wish I could do more but I don't even come on here anymore nowadays. Some people here still have me on steam. I did some deals where the new owner of the account forwarded to me simply to keep the persona without it having it figured out by the community that the account was sold.

A big part of the deal was that I did my best to keep the sale private, much like any of my other account escrows I've performed for the community in the past. I thought that was fair so kept my mouth shut and played along.

Sure, I suppose people here can blame me, believe me or not believe me, at this point I can't do much. I knew showing up here would probably only make things worse for myself but I can't really care too much right now. Think and believe what you will. My apologies again everyone, I won't be back.

Best case scenario the guy comes back and returns all the BTC, right? Based on what I've gathered reading this thread the coins don't seem to have been spent, yet.

Hey man! This is not at all a way of getting away by simply letting everyone know that you have sold your account. Since you didn't feel the right to tell anyone, at least you should have privately told any staff members so that he can restrict the new user's escrow management. (like accepting no more than 2 escrows at a time) This might eventually lead him not to turn into a scummy mindset today, after receiving so much funds.

To me, you have done a heinous crime and saying sorry isn't the ultimate solution to this. If you have faith in yourself, then you must at least try to send the funds back to everyone (not by tomorrow, you may take your time) who used your escrow service without knowing it's actually you, even if that guy haven't spent any coins. (he might want to hoard them for years until we forget this incident and then might spend it) Otherwise you are similar to Tradefortress! Undecided
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
At least the floz devs are still going to pay its campaigners. That's the only silver lining I see here.
Pages:
Jump to: