Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 66. (Read 80701 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

Hi Tabata11,
He is not a scammer he is a busy guy who don't have much time for escrow but still he offers , last time i don't remember the date when i hired him for escrow service he replied me after 1-2 day and after sending funds , when the deal done , he sent me the funds after a day or more .But i say he is not a scammer , you just wait for his reply , he come online multiple times when he was dealing with me but he was not replying to my pm but i m sure that he is reading your all PM's .

Hope for the best.

Unlikely given the whole situation: bunch of people opening trades requests and proposing his as escrow, all with the same approach, being communicative and ready to pay before bet were sent then stopping answering right after.
Bet we'll see.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
How do we know its not master p scamming and just telling us he sold his account?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Hopefully the threat of a dox will get people their BTC back before the dox actually happens.

Most people in their right mind don't want their personal information all over the internet associated with a scam.

I'm still in shock about this whole situation Sad.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This could give us things such as his name, address and telephone number.

I already have his last name, first initial (full name I'm sure can be found with a few minutes research), address, email, steam ID, and can probably find his phone number.
Man he scammed bitcoins . Getting his dox cannot help you get bitcoins back .
Bitcoin is anonymous transaction method.
But if you threaten him the man could give you back the bitcoins because of his dox posted openly / (known by everyone) over the net
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
This could give us things such as his name, address and telephone number.

I already have his last name, first initial (full name I'm sure can be found with a few minutes research), address, email, steam ID, and can probably find his phone number.
Activity: 278
Got scammed on the floz campaign because of this.
Very sad day for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Like what?
Legal action perhaps?
Even if we don't have a dox, I'm sure that combined with proof the information we have on master-P would be enough to get some identifiable information on him. For example, I recently sold master-P the domain bitads.co. While this domain has whois protection, I made sure to not transfer any of my information over with the domain (meaning that it is now his, with his information on the whois). If we can gather proof, we can perhaps contact the whois protection agency used to remove the protection and give us the information from the whois. This could give us things such as his name, address and telephone number.
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Have only read the first 3 pages of this thread so far but I have to say: (old?)master-p, you fucking suck for doing something like this (selling your account and remaining silent while good people get robbed)...
I have seen many hard times in my life, and haven't been on BitcoinTalk very much at all the past few months, but I would still never even consider selling a highly trusted account to a scammer.

Only time will tell if you're telling the truth or not, and as you know there are some damn good detectives here on BitcoinTalk.

Agreed that buying and selling accounts is shady 99% of the time, but I also agree it shouldn't be banned because then 0% of it could be monitored. It would not stop people buying and selling accounts through PM, email, any other means.

Surely if you absolutely have to sell your trusted account, when you pretty much know it's going to be used to scam others, then you should speak out afterwards announcing the account is sold, so it can be marked with red as a warning to others. It is bad to break your word, but you would be scamming the scammer essentially, and probably preventing future thefts.
If this doesn't happen, I would suggest we come together with any information we have and proceed with action against him, whether it be the previous or new owner of the account.

Like what?
He means master-P's DOX if I am not wrong man.
snip
If this entire thing that you are saying is true and the new owner of the account turns out to scam, you should feel extremely bad about it. Due to your selfishness you may have cost several forum members almost $7k at current prices, just so you could get off with $800. Your financial status in these times is irrelevant. There are many other places that you could have acquired this money than enabling the scamming of several other members.

That being said, I do not believe we should jump the gun. Personally, I would give him until Wednesday to repay the Bitcoin. If this doesn't happen, I would suggest we come together with any information we have and proceed with action against him, whether it be the previous or new owner of the account.

master-P was last active today 25 minutes ago but the man didnot bother posting.
Activity: 390
3 BTC from great + 4.3 from Tabata11 + 3 BTC from gilbhy + 2.2 BTC from ore-mine + HuhHuh

+.8btc from doublebot sig campaign.. FUCK YOU MASTER-P, i hope you lose all your money together with the people involve. I hope you'll live in a shitty place
+2.8 BTC for e-coin campaign.

+.5 BTC Floz twitter campaign lol we're are waiting for our payments from last couple of days !

This is why some people says stay out from  bitcoin  Angry We All got scammed  Sad
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
If this doesn't happen, I would suggest we come together with any information we have and proceed with action against him, whether it be the previous or new owner of the account.

Like what?
Just publicizing the DOX of him, if TECSHARE(/Exchange Email) agrees to it.
Techshare/Master-p : Desperate times calls for desperate measures
Activity: 252
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

Like what?
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
snip
If this entire thing that you are saying is true and the new owner of the account turns out to scam, you should feel extremely bad about it. Due to your selfishness you may have cost several forum members almost $7k at current prices, just so you could get off with $800. Your financial status in these times is irrelevant. There are many other places that you could have acquired this money than enabling the scamming of several other members.

That being said, I do not believe we should jump the gun. Personally, I would give him until Wednesday to repay the Bitcoin. If this doesn't happen, I would suggest we come together with any information we have and proceed with action against him, whether it be the previous or new owner of the account.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
The real man cannot scam with so much green trusts.
The man sold his account to an impersonator (surely for low amount) and the impersonator took advantage of the situation . Build more deals for a while and then he found he was getting "huge escrow deals" . The impersonator became greedy , decided to run off and game over.
Damn it is the greediness of the impersonator and a big mistake of the real man behind it. Both the mans are responsible.
I conclude the man has already run off and dont think he ever comes back.
I also conclude if the man really had problems with his wallet why he accepted more escrows with his infected wallet.

Half of the forum members are lost.

NO, I don't believe this to be true. I believe that account was never sold and that master-p and the jones guy above are the same person, this is most likely an alibi to protect his steam account or something else.
This probability has the highest change of being believed unless master-p is able to provide more information about the buyer of his account.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
The man sold his account to an impersonator (surely for low amount) and the impersonator took advantage of the situation . Build more deals for a while and then he found he was getting "huge escrow deals" . The impersonator became greedy , decided to run off and game over.
Damn it is the greediness of the impersonator and a big mistake of the real man behind it. Both the mans are responsible.
I also conclude if the man really had problems with his wallet why he accepted more escrows with his infected wallet.

NO, I don't believe this to be true. I believe that account was never sold and that master-p and the jones guy above are the same person, this is most likely an alibi to protect his steam account or something else.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

It doesn't matter if he was complicit or not. He is directly liable for this scam via his own active negligence for profit. At the end of the day scammer or not, this is all a direct result of his actions putting liability squarely on his shoulders. Selling your account is not such a good deal when put into this perspective.

C'mon stop being matured in your post. We need to piss of Master-P here.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
-snip-
Well sorry, We really don't believe in your BS. you're a scammer or part of a scam.

It doesn't matter if he was complicit or not. He is directly liable for this scam via his own active negligence for profit. At the end of the day scammer or not, this is all a direct result of his actions putting liability squarely on his shoulders. Selling your account is not such a good deal when put into this perspective.

Hard to believe anything right now. Considering which account was sold, its probably the only way that it could have been done without anyone asking questions earlier.

I dont get this either. Personal problems aside, at which point do you think this deal will end well?
Its still very hard to believe that he would accept 2 BTC for his account+escrow addresses with 5-6+ BTC+keybase account and even his email from an anonymous person.

He should at least know who is behind this.

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
-snip-
Well sorry, We really don't believe in your BS. you're a scammer or part of a scam.

Hard to believe anything right now. Considering which account was sold, its probably the only way that it could have been done without anyone asking questions earlier.

I dont get this either. Personal problems aside, at which point do you think this deal will end well?
Pages:
Jump to: