Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 69. (Read 80701 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

master-P is still in DT2 though.
Fuck the DT dude people have lost thousands of dollars and i personally don't care anymore if he is on DT or not but if something makes him refund the people then it will be the best option to do IMO.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
Can we stay on topic here? If you want to use this to reopen an "accounts should not be sold discussion" do this in the appropriate threads in meta.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Banning accounts will probably never happen, its been discussed at great length many times before.

Getting back to this subject, I also think that master-p has been very irresponsible selling his account.

Selling accounts is bad enough but for someone on DT2 and a highly trusted escrow is not acceptable.

This is pretty shocking behavior in anyones book.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
OK so an escrow sold his account and the new owner already scammed users of over 7-8 BTC? This is the end of my trust on escrows and never will I ever use an escrow on this forum no matter if lose any deals due to this. I have totally given up on this forum trust and now would never trust anyone out here as the earlier owners must have sold their accounts. It's sick.

I just hope that DT members do leave ratings now on all users who sell their accounts or are involved in trading accounts. Do we need more proof of what harm it causes users out here by selling accounts?

The reputation of this forum is not build up by a "particular" trusted member but everyone contributing to it.There are good escrows here ,one of them scammed doesn't mean everybody else will.Master-p offered free escrow service to the forum.When a new escrow service is started and if he is charging little extra ,people start blaming how expensive his service is.Point is ,we all want a good trusted escrow and we are not able to pay for their prices asked.If you made a choice which put you in this position,thats your fault or your faith.Not the entire system is to be blamed for this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You cant blame the staff its not their fault.

It is however another good reason to ban the buying and selling of accounts on here which I've been banging on about for years.

It was only a matter of time before something like this happened Angry.

Totally agree.

Buying/selling accounts should have never been tolerated and any accounts proven to have been sold should be banned.

Absolutely aggree about sold accounts.. Why arent sold accounts banned? The only purpose for buying a hero, legendary etc. account is to scam everything that moves. Accounts that can be proved of being sold should be permanenlty banned..
Activity: 112
Have you ever thought that maybe they allow accounts be sold here, so they can keep an eye?? Its pretty easier to allow trades here (with the chance to figure out which account is on sale), than ban trades here and then never know which account is sold.. Maybe thats why they allow account sales.. Either way there should be a way to feel safer when we use an escrow service..
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

It is however another good reason to ban the buying and selling of accounts on here which I've been banging on about for years.

Totally agree.

Buying/selling accounts should have never been tolerated and any accounts proven to have been sold should be banned.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
OK so an escrow sold his account and the new owner already scammed users of over 7-8 BTC? This is the end of my trust on escrows and never will I ever use an escrow on this forum no matter if lose any deals due to this. I have totally given up on this forum trust and now would never trust anyone out here as the earlier owners must have sold their accounts. It's sick.

I just hope that DT members do leave ratings now on all users who sell their accounts or are involved in trading accounts. Do we need more proof of what harm it causes users out here by selling accounts?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange

How? Deals can be done secretly and it would just cause more people to fall as victims by providing the forum members with false sense of security.

Honestly, ex-master-P was extremely irresponsible to even sell an account on DT2. If you are in financial problems, ask for a loan. I believe the community would be more than willing to help you anyway.

master-P is still in DT2 though.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl

The fact is simple : If it won't happen here ,it will surely happen somewhere else.And also who knows if master-p's account trade happened here or any where else in the world. One thing to learn for sure,what we call trusted DT members are not to be blindly trusted any more.
anyways it looks like he made the investment in these 4 months and maybe now was the time for ROI by taking way 15 + coins.
however, this reflects the moderation of the forum.
What does the moderation of the forum have to do with this? You trust a user with your money, they fuck you in the ass, so let's blame the forum staff? How does that make sense?
It does makes sense cause Lauda thinks there are people to watch these things.

Is it not possible for the new account user to commit a big scam during this transit period?
Anything is possible with the right person. However, as I've said there are a few people that really pay attention to these things.

If DT/Mods could keep an eye on such things rather than other not necessary or never ending problems then people wouldn't have lost these much coins.

-snip-

Can you tell use more about the deal? When exactly the account was transfered, how much coins you received, a TX ID, etc.?

Correct ,I still believe that he sold to himself and scammed these many coins. It's next to impossible to hide these many days.
copper member
-snip-

Can you tell use more about the deal? When exactly the account was transfered, how much coins you received, a TX ID, etc.?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
anyways it looks like he made the investment in these 4 months and maybe now was the time for ROI by taking way 15 + coins.
What does the moderation of the forum have to do with this? You trust a user with your money, they fuck you in the ass, so let's blame the forum staff? How does that make sense?
copper member
Let me know if this works

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm the original/previous owner of master-P.

Signing this message with 16Ag7a28TfKwUQiUKcQuvTxATJM5khmX5p

Originally posted here by me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg10821951#msg10821951

Dec. 28, 2015
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
16Ag7a28TfKwUQiUKcQuvTxATJM5khmX5p
HLsgjxKM2L7Kp8m0MvGFlApHsKcY6d3kIp+E7cBB26O3jKDZv1/H2rbSlzmassIB2vFwvmyYs4BEpno5DMP/yzU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Verified with core
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I successfully verified the signature on Electrum.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
Let me know if this works

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm the original/previous owner of master-P.

Signing this message with 16Ag7a28TfKwUQiUKcQuvTxATJM5khmX5p

Originally posted here by me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg10821951#msg10821951

Dec. 28, 2015
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
16Ag7a28TfKwUQiUKcQuvTxATJM5khmX5p
HLsgjxKM2L7Kp8m0MvGFlApHsKcY6d3kIp+E7cBB26O3jKDZv1/H2rbSlzmassIB2vFwvmyYs4BEpno5DMP/yzU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Valid. Checked from Blocktrail and https://web.archive.org/web/20150513081028/https://brainwallet.org/#verify?vrAddr=16Ag7a28TfKwUQiUKcQuvTxATJM5khmX5p&vrMsg=I'm%20the%20original%2Fprevious%20owner%20of%20master-P.%0A%0ASigning%20this%20message%20with%2016Ag7a28TfKwUQiUKcQuvTxATJM5khmX5p%0A%0AOriginally%20posted%20here%20by%20me%3A%20https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D996318.msg10821951%23msg10821951%0A%0ADec.%2028%2C%202015&vrSig=HLsgjxKM2L7Kp8m0MvGFlApHsKcY6d3kIp%2BE7cBB26O3jKDZv1%2FH2rbSlzmassIB2vFwvmyYs4BEpno5DMP%2FyzU%3D and MultiBit.
Activity: 910
Just saw this. This is sad news. I was just about to use him for an escrow last night .
Activity: 98
https://keybase.io/serge_v
Please don't use this as an opportunity to self-promote , every system is faulty in some aspects

You don't need my service to start use MultiSig. Since I can't find any faults that ever occurred with MultiSig escrows, I will always advertise/promote it when such a stupid situation like this will happen in bitcoin community.
Pages:
Jump to: