Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 72. (Read 80701 times)

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
I would personally believe that master-p is not a scammer, and if he is saying that he needs 12 hours to release escrow because he is on a plane, then I would suggest that you wait half a day for your money, especially if it is because the other person is no longer responding (these situations take longer to release anyway because the escrow wants to be sure that the other person has not sent you the fiat).

I know that he was previously needing to download the blockchain so that may also contribute to delays in releasing escrows.

I have sent master-P a PM offering my assistance in creating transactions for him to sign/broadcast (and otherwise) so he can deal with his escrows in an orderly fashion.

With the above being said, it would probably be best to avoid using master-p as escrow until he can get his existing escrows resolved.  

edit: it appears that I am unfortunately incorrect in making the above statement.
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
I am shocked  Shocked. REALLY REALLY HOPE he is not doing a runner here.

Did his account get hacked or sold these past weeks?
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Hey. I would just like to mention, Master-P owes many other users including:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yahoo62278-355846
Master has been holding his coins for 8 days now.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hey. I would just like to mention, Master-P owes many other users including:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yahoo62278-355846
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
It is too early to tell, but the situation is bad. We need to give him a little time to respond for sure.

So, he has time to post to buy 300 key games but wont send the payments for a sig campaign? Woops its been past 48 hrs due to his incompetence the sig managers are also taking the heat.

Yeah, just noticed that part of it Undecided No matter what this is a bad situation and I hope it works out alright for all parties involved.
Activity: 196
It is too early to tell, but the situation is bad. We need to give him a little time to respond for sure.

So, he has time to post to buy 300 key games but wont send the payments for a sig campaign? Woops its been past 48 hrs due to his incompetence the sig managers are also taking the heat.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Activity: 211
This is only like the 2nd or 3rd complete escrow fraud(not including bogus escrowing) in the existence of the forum... That's not a high occurrence at all.

Apart from that we still need to give Master-P a chance before accusing him of scamming... His reputation is probably worth more than whats at stake here.

The man master-p has nothing to loose if he defaults the escrow. He has lot of funds in escrow damn.
I see his profile and conclude this man had been in the forum for couple of years and now the man wants to leave.
Thats the reason this man wants to R.I.P people before leaving.

He's got a lot to lose.

a) His account - say it's worth 5~ BTC as he's got so much reputation and he's on DT.
b) His reputation - That's priceless IMO
c) His ability to earn from escrowing - He gets tipped and fees for escrowing constantly.

So that's a bad deal IMO if he wants to scam someone. Unless his account was hacked...
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
This is only like the 2nd or 3rd complete escrow fraud(not including bogus escrowing) in the existence of the forum... That's not a high occurrence at all.

Apart from that we still need to give Master-P a chance before accusing him of scamming... His reputation is probably worth more than whats at stake here.

The man master-p has nothing to loose if he defaults the escrow. He has lot of funds in escrow damn.
I see his profile and conclude this man had been in the forum for couple of years and now the man wants to leave.
I think he makes significant amount of coins by just escrowing for campaigns and as well as forum trades.There is nothing like he wants to RIP people and all that,i won't believe it .He could have ripped in the last years if he wanted to.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
He does hold funds for multiple signature campaigns. Might want to notify those campaign mangers pronto  Undecided
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
That's why even with Escrow, on this forum, you can be scammed.
can you stop spamming and go raise your count level elsewhere?
Activity: 119

Pages:
Jump to: