Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 27. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I think it's like a supernova ready to explode. I hope I'm wrong. I've been waiting a long time.
yeah already waiting a month for big movement in the market but until now its not happen i hope the price will recover too im still holding my coin and no plan to sell it that cheap .
Activity: 868
I think it's like a supernova ready to explode. I hope I'm wrong. I've been waiting a long time.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Where i can get coins?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Yesterday it rise to over 3400 satoshi than it backs to 2300 this morning. Really wondering why you guys still dumping gups?

bitcoin movement.. when bitcoin goes sideways people invest in altcoins
when bitcoin rise, they dump alts
It wasnt bitcoin movement. A bagholder start to dump probably around 300-500k gup token during pump. Cause who made the pump also creates walls and he dump it to all. Buyer bought probably over 50 btc worth gup btw
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Yesterday it rise to over 3400 satoshi than it backs to 2300 this morning. Really wondering why you guys still dumping gups?

bitcoin movement.. when bitcoin goes sideways people invest in altcoins
when bitcoin rise, they dump alts

Every big dump of alts is a great opportunity to buy cheap gup and another good coins and tokens. Buy cheap and hold, its a great and profitable strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

That sounds more like standard crypto movements Wink and sharp rises in price are often followed by similar sharp declines. That's why gradual increase is always nice to have.

Yes, a possible insider excited about the info he got and panic bought and then later on an emotional bagholder saw the opportunity to sell,  quickly panic sold.

or an experienced trader just used the opportunity, sold higher and then bought lower again.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

That sounds more like standard crypto movements Wink and sharp rises in price are often followed by similar sharp declines. That's why gradual increase is always nice to have.

Yes, a possible insider excited about the info he got and panic bought and then later on an emotional bagholder saw the opportunity to sell,  quickly panic sold.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
The avarage cost of my investment is around 11-12k. Compared the ICOs that have started in the same time, this one has a very low value. I see sell orders poping up everytime i check the index. I don't reall understan why or who would sell it for this price.

The bull cycle ended in July. So basically, the hype ran out and traders exited long ago, while many investors capitulated without seeing the platform released. This is probably the price without any of that Buterin/new paradigm hype. Once the platform is launched, we may see the real trend. So far, its just the global alt trend that is dictating GUP's price.

Its even more than just the global alt trend that is making GUP price fall. Its also because the team have been very silent for a long time and when they decided they it was a bit late as investors already sold. Anyway, these prices should be a good buy range.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
The avarage cost of my investment is around 11-12k. Compared the ICOs that have started in the same time, this one has a very low value. I see sell orders poping up everytime i check the index. I don't reall understan why or who would sell it for this price.

The bull cycle ended in July. So basically, the hype ran out and traders exited long ago, while many investors capitulated without seeing the platform released. This is probably the price without any of that Buterin/new paradigm hype. Once the platform is launched, we may see the real trend. So far, its just the global alt trend that is dictating GUP's price.
Activity: 770
Either matchpool will be a total hero (if it gets major portions of various industries) or be a total zero. Hope to get the first option.
Activity: 588
How much more can the price fall? I say . Still, it continues to fall.
Activity: 910
The price is ok, and the team is good, I expect a large pump. Thanks.

Big players first of all must accumulate more coins and buy as cheap as they can. So, patience is virtue Wink

That is most often the case. But there was quite a large time window already to acquire coins. I think there are already big players on board if they really wanted to be part of this.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
I have entered GUP at 12k during bull run June 2017. Therefore, I am in loss if I sell at the moment. There is fiat gain because of BTC price grow during this period of time. I still have belief in the project but, the current prices are really low. Unfortunately, the team does not deliver weekly Trello updates as promised. Team shall show the community that they do care us.

Kind regards,
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The price is ok, and the team is good, I expect a large pump. Thanks.

Big players first of all must accumulate more coins and buy as cheap as they can. So, patience is virtue Wink
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
price is stable around 18-20 cents. But as btc its going down. I wish it stay at least around 5k during this btc pump period so we can cover our lost at least little bit.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
When is this GUP going to blow up? I've bought every dip and it gets dipper.
I have been waiting for months already, maybe its time the team should do something or hurry the development of the project and make the price fly to the moon already. 
There more we buy the better opportunity we have, I have a feeling that it will pump this year and it's hard to resist not to buy with the current price
now. It's very cheap and we should be thankful of the bitcoin skyrocket, just keep stocking it, we might just be surprise one day when we wake up our portfolio will grow.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
When is this GUP going to blow up? I've bought every dip and it gets dipper.
I have been waiting for months already, maybe its time the team should do something or hurry the development of the project and make the price fly to the moon already. 
Pages:
Jump to: