Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 30. (Read 84356 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
As far as I can see, this coin is dumping so fast and it is very slow in the pump. If it had a good pump before he crashed, and now it would not came back to these levels. Just timing misfortune. I think this is a good coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Well in spite of all these good words by so many people I can't sell anyway since my purchasing is above 12k satoshi. I don't even consider to short at current price but agree that now release should be near as hard time is passed in last few months.
is bear time dumps at this time, or merge and select or become homunculus loxodontus...you can pick up only the good...
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Well in spite of all these good words by so many people I can't sell anyway since my purchasing is above 12k satoshi. I don't even consider to short at current price but agree that now release should be near as hard time is passed in last few months.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
MetaMask extension will be real game changer when it will be ready for use on the pools which are being built by matchpool team. Partnerships are going on to bring communities altogether at one place to interact easily and pay for service in Guppies. All this sound very cool and tells many thing about future of the project.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
GUP token has seen nice increase in its value today. It may be because of latest vlog updates. Everyone is getting ready for action as beta version can be announced anytime. GUP is designed for multiple usages which can be viewed by watching their partners list. I do agree we should not watch it as just dating service provide but it is much more than this.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
There re a lot of investors who bought GUP at the price of 11k-12k. I am actually one of them. This is the main reason for all these complains here. Like always, progress of the project is not something investors paying attention to. They are simply interested in numbers and solid results. I personally believe that it has a great future and its price movements remind me lisk. This could go another year like that.

Likewise for me. I believe in the team and the project fundamentals. They will deliver.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
There re a lot of investors who bought GUP at the price of 11k-12k. I am actually one of them. This is the main reason for all these complains here. Like always, progress of the project is not something investors paying attention to. They are simply interested in numbers and solid results. I personally believe that it has a great future and its price movements remind me lisk. This could go another year like that.

What will be the pricing structure for end users?
i hope it will be in budget compare to competitors

The pricing for end users? wdym?
The flow is such that any registered user can create a pool and create "entrance fee" or "subscription fee monthly" for other users to join your pool such as (Dating, youtube exclusive content, betting tips, investment tips, selling premium content, educational content) etc etc.

*GUP token will be used in the platform:)
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
GUP will be like Decred, many months it went to the bottom and most people sold it. And then x20 just a month. You can mark my words.
TaaS has made very profitable investments in past in different projects and now they have formed partnerships to open investment opportunity for investors into Matchpool. Matchpool has physical investment pools already which we saw during crowdfunding time. Dating industry with variety of options on which Matchpool is working will make it attractive for investment and successful for everyone.

But when will the first application be ready for the dating industry?

Do note that dating is only a small sector that Matchpool is covering. There is so many sectors that be used in the Matchpool platform.
The Beta will be released end of year. Do note that Alpha 2.0 is going to be released in a few weeks. This consists of integrating GUP token into the platform, hence the GUP token will finally be able to use according to the latest vlog just released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD21RJem8jg

And they are also going to do financial reports for greater transparency!  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
TaaS has made very profitable investments in past in different projects and now they have formed partnerships to open investment opportunity for investors into Matchpool. Matchpool has physical investment pools already which we saw during crowdfunding time. Dating industry with variety of options on which Matchpool is working will make it attractive for investment and successful for everyone.

But when will the first application be ready for the dating industry?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Just finished reading updates from last Vlog and feel much more fresh to keep on going with the project. They are right approach and keep walking in right direction which is important. It is vital time for people seeking perfect entry point into project. GUP token where it is you can easily make lot of money from it in future which is basic purpose of every investor.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
That is true price will not jump at high suddenly but there will be a gradual increase. We will be at around 10k-15k satoshi where market was stable before decline with the release of beta. And when platform is ready for use than from there x5 at least will not be hard to get. It can be calculated a total wait of approximately 3 months from now onward.

Can't judge a coin's true value being half-baked and all. If the price doesn't drop too much in the following weeks, it will signify that it will only go up if and when the rough patches of the Matchpool platform has been smoothen out.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
That is true price will not jump at high suddenly but there will be a gradual increase. We will be at around 10k-15k satoshi where market was stable before decline with the release of beta. And when platform is ready for use than from there x5 at least will not be hard to get. It can be calculated a total wait of approximately 3 months from now onward.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Excellent prosperity for you, as for me very much not even what, sorry just did not have time to join the bounty
2nd VLOg of Matchpool just Uploaded!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD21RJem8jg
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
The current platform is not practical at all. There is only a discussion section where you can not edit your posts. No live chat for users. You can`t add friends or favorites either. A lot of progress needed.

That's why its still in Alpha stage
more release will make this project more worthy
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
We were expecting taas to have a positive impact on the price, but it continued with its free-fall. I think people really started to look for daily-use when it comes to this stuff. Sadly, the current version is not offering anything today.

The real price of GUP will be reflected when it can be used on the Platform.
For that we have too much time to see. and before that value should be higher than this. At least when we waiting the platform price should hang around 15k's
Pages:
Jump to: