Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 31. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
We were expecting taas to have a positive impact on the price, but it continued with its free-fall. I think people really started to look for daily-use when it comes to this stuff. Sadly, the current version is not offering anything today.

The real price of GUP will be reflected when it can be used on the Platform.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
We were expecting taas to have a positive impact on the price, but it continued with its free-fall. I think people really started to look for daily-use when it comes to this stuff. Sadly, the current version is not offering anything today.

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I also think this prefect moment to take a dip in current panic situation while BTC is going down as well as other altcoins markets are going down because of some fake news. GUP has really birght future ahead beta version will make it really valuable coin.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Right now every single market is very volatile because of these changes in Bitcoin price for few hours. I would not want to miss this chance of buying more cheaper GUP at lower price. It may be considered buy support by setting up bids at expected price range now. It situations goes on by evening we will see more alternative markets showing declines.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
GUP's market is currently in trading phase but is very actively being moved over and over again. This is very good indicator that market seamlessly at the same time going through self correction and then shows nice rise. It is important all the gain is because of natural growth and without any manipulation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Relax, guys. Matchpool will be in the 50k satoshi range, but not this year. It's all distraction on the way to the moon. The important thing you need to remember is that the dev team is actively building the platform. The funds raised ensures they have the determination and drive to succeed.

Until then, enjoy trading the ups and downs.
Really dont know why people still dumping guppies. Working team, schedule on goin, Alpha released. everything is positive except market. Keeping 20k gup from ico. at least expecting 4 btc tru this.

Eventually it will rise up. There has been much fear on the market. I have been holding from ICO and accumulating more at these bargained prices. 

You can see that weird behavior in other projects as well sometimes. I think many invest too much in one basket, and when they need liquidity for the next ICO, they are even willing to sell at a loss.
Relax, guys. Matchpool will be in the 50k satoshi range, but not this year. It's all distraction on the way to the moon. The important thing you need to remember is that the dev team is actively building the platform. The funds raised ensures they have the determination and drive to succeed.

Really dont know why people still dumping guppies. Working team, schedule on goin, Alpha released. everything is positive except market. Keeping 20k gup from ico. at least expecting 4 btc tru this.

Eventually it will rise up. There has been much fear on the market. I have been holding from ICO and accumulating more at these bargained prices. 
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502

The entire market is having a bad time, not just Matchpool. I believe it will stop pretty soon.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Activity: 416
The current platform is not practical at all. There is only a discussion section where you can not edit your posts. No live chat for users. You can`t add friends or favorites either. A lot of progress needed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
The whole token market is in turmoil with the ICO ban in China and the warnings of the US SEC. Buy the blood on the streets is the logical step. Sell when everyone is happy with GUP.
Activity: 444
I think if everything goes well Matchpool has a good chance to be successful like Tinder in the next couple of years. Tinder recently created some buzz on the web, it became the top grossing match making apps on iOS. GPU has a great team and nothing is impossible if we believe. Tinder did it, Matchpool can do it too.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Actually there is more factor of fear behind these reactions seen in markets. Chinese authorities have issues list of those projects which should return the collected money and they already started to return the money to contributors. MatchPool is legit project so here nothing to be worried about but investors should be able to make difference among projects. If they begin to understand then market will be free of the effect of these bad news in future.

I dont think Matchpool would have any problem with Chinese regulation. Team has greatly accelerated their communication and their efforts to make partnerships, ie. gaming communities. Im looking forward to new Alpha release. Also there have been many great suggestions on slack and community forum for the platform.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Actually there is more factor of fear behind these reactions seen in markets. Chinese authorities have issues list of those projects which should return the collected money and they already started to return the money to contributors. MatchPool is legit project so here nothing to be worried about but investors should be able to make difference among projects. If they begin to understand then market will be free of the effect of these bad news in future.

Any ETA on the Beta guys?? Its been a while now .....

3-4 weeks at best. They are working hard but no date set yet. We just need more patience, things will work out.

As long as there is no hard date you still can buy cheap because of uncertainty of time frame. Once we hear any news in this regard be ready to see the price watching at above 0.00010000 BTC. They are trying hard and said at some stage that beta will be real cause of market increase. Team matchpool is aware of the fact and importance of the releases.

Yes, the real price will be reflected when GUP can be used on the platform and also when the dust settles on China's news on Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

3-4 weeks at best. They are working hard but no date set yet. We just need more patience, things will work out.

As long as there is no hard date you still can buy cheap because of uncertainty of time frame. Once we hear any news in this regard be ready to see the price watching at above 0.00010000 BTC. They are trying hard and said at some stage that beta will be real cause of market increase. Team matchpool is aware of the fact and importance of the releases.
Activity: 31

I'm sure they will, just can't hold myself anymore ! Grin
Activity: 663
Merit: 505

Activity: 31

Pages:
Jump to: