Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 29. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 710
Merit: 255
Movement on gup looks like lisk. Lisk was dumped 60k to 6k in 6months than people lost their hope and it start to pump there to 100k. I think when they saw we lost our hope and they start to pump
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
I couldnt understand how gup still stayin between 4-5k.  Once a whale dump it from 15k to 5k than it lost all the movement. It stuck.

Many sheep left the altcoin markets because of the perceived decline of ICOs due to new government oversight. The thinking here is that they'd better sell now before the whole crypto inductry gets banned or heavily regulated. Only the strong hands, the veterans who see this as an opportunity.

Even if they regulate it strongly, crypto will get around it one day or the other. See Bitcoin and how successful China "regulated" it. Harsh regulation will affect crypto only temporarily as the smart minds will come up with more and more decentralized apps as an answer to regulation. I am optimistic.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
Hi there,

I have a big GUP bag which has became heavier than before. I am not sure when will the price will jump back to 5 digit sats. I am a little bit pessimistic about the price since we have two BTC hardforks ahead. Referencing back to August 1 incident, alts would go down as new updates or product release would elevate the price.

Trello does not have the latest weekly update as promised but, you would find the Medium blog as an update.

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-magazine-004-a972d8b4e620

Kind regards,
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Wow. What a time to be alive. Just bought tons of Guppies. They are currently trading  at 4000 sats, far below that the ICO price.
Activity: 96
Hi, everyone, developers rarely appear here, now mainly in slack activities?

Yes, and telegram.
Check the live roadmap always updated on https://trello.com/b/9z7zhpPX/matchpool-transparent-responsive-product-roadmap
and
news usually posted on
blog.matchpool.com
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Hi, everyone, developers rarely appear here, now mainly in slack activities?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
I couldnt understand how gup still stayin between 4-5k.  Once a whale dump it from 15k to 5k than it lost all the movement. It stuck.

Many sheep left the altcoin markets because of the perceived decline of ICOs due to new government oversight. The thinking here is that they'd better sell now before the whole crypto inductry gets banned or heavily regulated. Only the strong hands, the veterans who see this as an opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
GUP will be like Decred, many months it went to the bottom and most people sold it. And then x20 just a month. You can mark my words.
x20 can be and i also think so . Better to wait and make a lot of profit .
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

I think the main reason is they're still waiting for the beta app release before they boom the market. In my opinion, GUP is still a great project and once the team delivered the main product, it would change a lot things. And to be honest, i do think that GUP will break sub 4K, this is the floor. So maybe this is naif, but this could be the last accumulation phase under 10K.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
So, XGUP. Can anybody test XGUP on the Ropsten Ethereum Testnet? Clearly Matchpool is progressing along fine. It's just a matter of time for long term investors see a return on their investment. Surely the price will rise upon the platform launch.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This is not just dating site or application but it is much more than these simple social networking. There will be support for jobs market which is being done in collaboration with Bitjobs and games where GUP token will be used as payment method. It is a multi functional platform in fact.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
TaaS has made very profitable investments in past in different projects and now they have formed partnerships to open investment opportunity for investors into Matchpool. Matchpool has physical investment pools already which we saw during crowdfunding time. Dating industry with variety of options on which Matchpool is working will make it attractive for investment and successful for everyone.

But when will the first application be ready for the dating industry?

Do note that dating is only a small sector that Matchpool is covering. There is so many sectors that be used in the Matchpool platform.
The Beta will be released end of year. Do note that Alpha 2.0 is going to be released in a few weeks. This consists of integrating GUP token into the platform, hence the GUP token will finally be able to use according to the latest vlog just released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD21RJem8jg

And they are also going to do financial reports for greater transparency!  Smiley

This is good news. So dating will be the very first app that they are going to launch? Or will there be another one right from the start? What kind of apps are on the list thus far?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
GUP token's market at of sudden has become very active. I think this the reflect of the upcoming release of application. It is nice to see volume as well as value are increasing continuously. If there is any kind of update comes out now we will be watching this market exploding within hours. Good to keep eye on the project now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Based on little available information according to their last estimations I will not be wrong to expect release of beta version in October. I think time of 4 weeks is reaching to end so in few weeks from now we should expect some major updates which will move the market upwards. Once beta is out market will find new floor at double of current value.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
How will I be able to get it?

You can buy it on Bittrex.

www.bittrex.com

with the token named as GUP
There are plenty of choices actually, you can see a lot markets here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/guppy/#markets
Activity: 96

You can buy it on Bittrex.

www.bittrex.com

with the token named as GUP
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
As far as I can see, this coin is dumping so fast and it is very slow in the pump. If it had a good pump before he crashed, and now it would not came back to these levels. Just timing misfortune. I think this is a good coin.

You just describe every market tradeable out there: Stairs up, elevator down. People more easily panic sell than panic buying because fear of loss is the greatest mindfuck to anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: