Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 32. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 100
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Great news why this project have no more interest from investissor?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519

That's very good partnership. Taas is a cool investment fund, I'm not surprised but pleased about this news.
Both project deserve to have better price in exchanges.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Definitely this is a good time to become a investor. When you think about whole concept and how it can be used - it's the most undervalue project in crypto space with this price. The only question is if team will execute it well.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I'm waiting for the second phase of alpha. The price is down now, it can only go up with real development of Matchpool platform. GUP price cannot move with speculation.

I'm also interested with the second part of the alpha. We will see how GUP can be useful throughout the platform.

I also like to thank brett publicly for his work. He was very active and answered every question publicly.

Matchpool platform will be popular and useful with GUP tokens for many people. We will see a great market reaction when platform will be ready for release. Time to buy cheap GUP now.

You guys are missing the fact that Matchpool team already are in contact with popular gaming communities to integrate them into Matchpool platform.

We might start to see first real use cases of Guppy with the 2nd alpha release.

But that does not have any effect on Guppy prices in Bittrex exchanges, and almost no movement, at least if they join the most popular game community, at least there is an increase with the current Guppy price ..

Not yet my friend, the partnerships with gaming companies are only complementary. The important thing is the usage of GUP on Matchpool platform which will be available in a few weeks. We will probably see demand increasing from there.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
I'm waiting for the second phase of alpha. The price is down now, it can only go up with real development of Matchpool platform. GUP price cannot move with speculation.

I'm also interested with the second part of the alpha. We will see how GUP can be useful throughout the platform.

I also like to thank brett publicly for his work. He was very active and answered every question publicly.

Matchpool platform will be popular and useful with GUP tokens for many people. We will see a great market reaction when platform will be ready for release. Time to buy cheap GUP now.

You guys are missing the fact that Matchpool team already are in contact with popular gaming communities to integrate them into Matchpool platform.

But that does not have any effect on Guppy prices in Bittrex exchanges, and almost no movement, at least if they join the most popular game community, at least there is an increase with the current Guppy price ..
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

Activity: 476
It's still undervalued. I try to buy everytime it goes down to 5k sat. This is buy opportunity for my long term investment plan. I believe next 2 months we'll see over 10k sat and it will be the new bottom.

I do agree at these prices GUP is under valued because they have already shared some kind of semi-release announcement of beta in next 3-4 weeks and one week from that has gone already. I can't buy more due to not having resources anymore else was sticking up as many as possible between 4k-5k satoshi range.
do they share the beta?it is a nice news about the program.i also will buy some tokens and keep it in long term.

Alpha 2.0 (Integrating usage of GUP to the platform will be coming in a few weeks).
Beta will be released end of this year.
Full launch early next year.
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's still undervalued. I try to buy everytime it goes down to 5k sat. This is buy opportunity for my long term investment plan. I believe next 2 months we'll see over 10k sat and it will be the new bottom.

I do agree at these prices GUP is under valued because they have already shared some kind of semi-release announcement of beta in next 3-4 weeks and one week from that has gone already. I can't buy more due to not having resources anymore else was sticking up as many as possible between 4k-5k satoshi range.
do they share the beta?it is a nice news about the program.i also will buy some tokens and keep it in long term.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

It currently looks to be solid at 5k sat and have neither gone up nor down for quite some days.I am a small holder of GUP and happy to hold it for a long term and see the true potential.All those who are selling now and sold cheap will cry when the token hits 3x-5x in the next few months.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

Activity: 663
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
again back to 5k. Continue to buying and holding guppies. I cant understand how this token staying at 5k. it should be at least 10k.
So matchpool could play a role in pretty much any situation where pooling makes sense, for example to purchase media content?

Yes exactly. Premium content selling. You charge people entrance fee with GUP & also subscription fee monthly to gain access to whatever content you are selling Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
hard to digest but i bought gupp at 17k sat and sold around 4k sat

when can we expect launch period?

Why did you sell at 4k? That must be hurt.

Beta will launch in 3-4 weeks according to their latest vlog.

Don't understand why people do panic and sell at a high loss like this.I am holding since the ICO ended and even though of selling some when it was at ATH  of 17k sat on bittrex.The value has gone down now but I like the concept and know the this is going to be a big hit by the next year 2018.
Good to know you understand your position, some do invest without reading the roadmap so they panic when the price does not go up as some would like to cash out and exit early. Well, the price is really cheap and this is good for believers that are willing to hold for a longer term, I've had enough of GUP tokens and I don't to take more risk.

Added to that, there are some investors, who invest at the start to get the 20-30% bonus and dump when it hits the exchange.Some buy in the dip thinking this will go to 5-10x and can make it rich in a short time.This is a long term project and people whoever has bought from the dip should understand the value of the project and hold for the next major release to come out.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
It is not first time when price dropped this low. If you remember few weeks ago some angry investor dumped shit load of tokens which drove the market at 0.000014 satoshi and after that market bounced back and we saw a decent value again. There will be amny periods of ups and downs important is to not shake your hands when development has entered in final phases.

maybe bad news from china that affect the price of coins is getting down
I think this is just a temporary panic,,hopefully soon the price can become normal again
most importantly be patient to keep holding

Yes, yesterday's decision by the Chinese government hit hard on most coins. Many in the panic were selling coins, forming a domino effect. Today the decline has slowed slightly, and there is less panic. I think that soon everything will calm down, and the market will return lost positions.
Pages:
Jump to: