Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 51. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
July 4th 2017

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-community-updates-cc97e658dae0

Quote:

"Matchpool Alpha ⚡
Lots of progress our end. We’re in the final stages of smoothing out the development and bugs. If all things go to plan, we should have something to
roll out to those who have signed up to the Alpha by next week."

https://matchpool.org/
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
You can still accumulate some cheap coins, it's cheap now and will be until it passes 10k sat again.
Buy and hold long term. You won't regret for this investment.
Matchpool(GUP) will sure be in my portfolio. I've bought few at 7k Sats, If it falls to 5k sats I'm going to buy few more.
When exactly is the alpha release?
The alpha releases next week, it was confirmed in the latest blogpost.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
You can still accumulate some cheap coins, it's cheap now and will be until it passes 10k sat again.
Matchpool(GUP) will sure be in my portfolio. I've bought few at 7k Sats, If it falls to 5k sats I'm going to buy few more.
When exactly is the alpha release?
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Activity: 1540
yesterday I saw a pump from 7500 to 10500 but it couldn't stay over 10k and it afraids people. With alpha release hopefully it wil go up to over 15k again.

when  alpha is succesfull i think its gonna much higher .....

we will see it in few days ( i hope)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
yesterday I saw a pump from 7500 to 10500 but it couldn't stay over 10k and it afraids people. With alpha release hopefully it wil go up to over 15k again.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
 Alpha is coming Grin

I go to buy some cheap coin
I had carefully analysed this recent dump. Support should have held around 7,500 satoshis since it was established back in May. But someone fat fingered the dump.

So, most who were able to buy between 1,200 to 4,000 satoshis are probably selling recently from 5,400 to 10,000 satoshis for instant profit. Best time to buy now as the probability of another flash crash won't happen twice.

but ofcourse, this is why , i was thinking why the dump, but what your saying make sense. thx

i pity that my btc bag is empty... but i still manage to buy some extra Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
I had carefully analysed this recent dump. Support should have held around 7,500 satoshis since it was established back in May. But someone fat fingered the dump.

So, most who were able to buy between 1,200 to 4,000 satoshis are probably selling recently from 5,400 to 10,000 satoshis for instant profit. Best time to buy now as the probability of another flash crash won't happen twice.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Before the release of alpha version final extreme shaking has started at Bittrex. I will advise to weak hands to take little break from the laptop or desktop to not be effected by this recent dip. I don think the updates are round the corner before announcement of those market is taking new positions before running upwards. Hodl and win more from Guppy in next weeks.
If alpha release will be happen next week then I agree that these prices are too funny. Buy as much as you can now and you'll thank me later. Smiley I'm just kidding but I'm serious at the same time. Buy and hold, this strategy always works for good projects.

lol ,
I'm just kidding but I'm serious at the same time

i agree with you, now is the time to buy, but buy only what you can afford, it could be jackpot but i can be trash also....

Activity: 749
Merit: 507
If alpha release will be happen next week then I agree that these prices are too funny. Buy as much as you can now and you'll thank me later. Smiley I'm just kidding but I'm serious at the same time. Buy and hold, this strategy always works for good projects.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Amazing Update prior to Alpha release to the public!

- New Community Forum
- Transparent and Responsive Roadmaps
- Matchpool Ideas Board

Great things ahead! GUP on! Excited for this journey!

the price is still cheap, so the train didnt left yet Smiley

It's very cheap now, I hope people are reading about the updates of the team so we can see it back up again.
Less than 10K sats is very cheap for me and I will buy more GUP tokens if I have any extra money for this, it's an opportunity to make easy money as I am pretty sure in a short period of time the pump will start.

- New Community Forum
- Matchpool Ideas Board

I wanna make some pools!
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I still hold some GUP for a show later this year.

- New Community Forum
- Matchpool Ideas Board

- New Community Forum
- Matchpool Ideas Board

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
When are you planning to roll out some updates?

We may expect anytime now the release of alpha version of the application should be round the corner. It can be taken as silence before storm. Where few weeks have passed and we kept holding one or two will not be much. I think in this month it should be out based on my guess seeing it was announced long ago.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Will it come a bit sooner than expected or is there any very recent status update?
Pages:
Jump to: