Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 52. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
When are you planning to roll out some updates?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I feel sad about to miss the chance to buy some from that crash but I have a lot of coins sitting into my wallet. Waiting impatiently to see alpha version which will make this journey much fun and price will boost easily.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
yesterday was insane. The price in bittrex was even less than 2000 satoshi. If someone has bought a lot of Guppy in this dump, he will be rich right now. Damn it. I can not imagine who the hell sold all of his Gupp

Someone on slack mentioned the possibility of the dump to around 1k Sat due to the fact that someone dumped GUP in ETH-GUP market as the buy orders were thin dropping it down drastically as can be seen on 24 hour low in ETH-GUP market. With the lucky buyer obtaining massive GUP from ETH-GUP market, he could have dumped it on BTC-GUP market.

I think that dump was caused by a error or auto sell feature in labs section. When you activate auto sell it automatically dumps your whole bag. Anyway, I was lucky to buy some very low so my avarage priced dropped a lot. Thanks to the dumper. Smiley

ouch for the last owner, he did lost a lot, once i played with labsection also, when i accidently sold some coins for cheap, i didnt played anymore......

your lucky , very lucky Smiley, soon they launch the app and then you can search for an bounty island to buy it with your  guppy money Smiley
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
yesterday was insane. The price in bittrex was even less than 2000 satoshi. If someone has bought a lot of Guppy in this dump, he will be rich right now. Damn it. I can not imagine who the hell sold all of his Gupp

Someone on slack mentioned the possibility of the dump to around 1k Sat due to the fact that someone dumped GUP in ETH-GUP market as the buy orders were thin dropping it down drastically as can be seen on 24 hour low in ETH-GUP market. With the lucky buyer obtaining massive GUP from ETH-GUP market, he could have dumped it on BTC-GUP market.

I think that dump was caused by a error or auto sell feature in labs section. When you activate auto sell it automatically dumps your whole bag. Anyway, I was lucky to buy some very low so my avarage priced dropped a lot. Thanks to the dumper. Smiley
Activity: 1540

Everyone is surprised for that crashed, in my opinion, that was not intentionally but error or accident whatever happened yesterday. What is notable now is this some lucky guys who had their buy orders in that range got rich in matter of hours as market went back up after that incident. I have seen similar cases before which were due to errors or bugs.

this is like the eth of last week , some one sold his eth and you could buy eth for $13,- or it was even $0.13

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Everyone is surprised for that crashed, in my opinion, that was not intentionally but error or accident whatever happened yesterday. What is notable now is this some lucky guys who had their buy orders in that range got rich in matter of hours as market went back up after that incident. I have seen similar cases before which were due to errors or bugs.
Activity: 451
Activity: 2110
Omg whats happen yesterday? SO lucky who put buy orders under 5k. getting gup for 2k is like a robbery. Its definitely a fat finger.
True, this looks unexpectedly going to happen like this, by looking at the low price makes me stare to see the truth, I think this is something for the price of the future with the dumper that happened yesterday, there may be a fantastic price increase for months ahead..
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Omg whats happen yesterday? SO lucky who put buy orders under 5k. getting gup for 2k is like a robbery. Its definitely a fat finger.
Activity: 686
So we expecting Alpha date release to the public tomorrow?
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
What is a  "fat finger of himself" ? I did not understand Smiley

fingers so fat you'll always press buncha keys together
Activity: 602
Its nearly free now. 9500 satoshi for matchpool is reslly nothing. Just a few news made this coin couple x. In short term im expecting at least 15k

I will be glad if this dip further, be greedy when their is panic in the market. I hope the Alpha platform is delayed further so as to teach some people lesson about short term investment mentality. The market we are now is buyers' market
If it makes this project a good one it does not hurt to try and make a bigger panic than what just happened ..
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Its nearly free now. 9500 satoshi for matchpool is reslly nothing. Just a few news made this coin couple x. In short term im expecting at least 15k

I will be glad if this dip further, be greedy when their is panic in the market. I hope the Alpha platform is delayed further so as to teach some people lesson about short term investment mentality. The market we are now is buyers' market
Activity: 924
In the telegram group someone said it was a fat finger of himself.
Could be true.

What is a  "fat finger of himself" ? I did not understand Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Because buy orders were so low, somebody dumped their coins at the same time, this happened. Very normal case for low volume markets. His loss is somebody else's gain though. I'm waiting for 20k to sell my coins. This coin should go up after alpha release.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
In the telegram group someone said it was a fat finger of himself.
Could be true.
Activity: 602
That was the funniest dump. Instant 9x for stink bids.

As usual before any big release there is nothing wrong that is just 9% so make this correct first. Alpha version is going to release very soon so now they are making scare the people who don't have trust into this project.
Many do not think this will happen with a great price decline, maybe this is a very good moment to take more profit, to wait for alpha release with the increase of the previous price ...
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
And there was a huuuge sell order at around 1200 sats for some minutes.
I can´t believe that I had no bitcoins in my wallet because I made a withdrawl some minutes before.
That would have been the easiest x10 ever...

I also wonder what happened there what was the reason of this crash I'm unlucky to avail this opportunity and it got recovered so quickly after this.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
That was the funniest dump. Instant 9x for stink bids.

As usual before any big release there is nothing wrong that is just 9% so make this correct first. Alpha version is going to release very soon so now they are making scare the people who don't have trust into this project.
Pages:
Jump to: