Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 57. (Read 84356 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Breaking out damn those sell walls are being eaten like crazy!

This was to happen sooner or later. Guppy was suppressed too long and all this is reaction for past few days. This is one of the projects of which token should be valued at least $1. They are working in real world to put in the hands of people a useful and completely working product. Holding to gain more is good for Guppy as well.

Agreed with you this coin has good chance to reach $1 for each in value soon. The team is doing working hard to make it popular so when they will launch their promotion campaign we will see it will go more high even up to $3 easily.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
What general news on the project, there is little activity on the forum and there is no news from the developers.
You need to communicate more with users.

Hello, We have much news and have been adamant about publishing news on our Twitter, Facebook, Slack, Telegram, and Reddit pages.

Recent News:
- We are weeks away from our alpha release and are very excited to see the reaction from the community once they get to experience Matchpool.
- We have been recently integrated into Jaxx Wallet and Shapeshift
- We have a new hire in Yavin Barak, who will bring alot of value to our product.
- The team was in New York for Consensus and Token Summit.
- We are planning giveaways on our social platforms to boost growth!

Here is a recent update from the Dev team from May 25th 2017

New chat notification for the user and chat header count - Completed

Miscellaneous issues fixed :-
·         Remove the actions from the pools you are now and pools you are member below - Fixed
·         Profile Image still not showing same one in main menu and other places – Fixed
·         Once i Click on the invite button , most of the links open up the invite pop up – Fixed
·         Profile page - member of pools section not in correct size – Fixed
·         Show less in matchmaker, pool members and others pool page interest is not working– Fixed
·         Worldwide location is not appearing any where – Fixed
·         Browser location not displayed in create pool (Private window) – Fixed
·         Remove capitalisation in invited email tags– Fixed

Good to be seeing you posting development updates here in tandem with Telegram. Guppy to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

This was to happen sooner or later. Guppy was suppressed too long and all this is reaction for past few days. This is one of the projects of which token should be valued at least $1. They are working in real world to put in the hands of people a useful and completely working product. Holding to gain more is good for Guppy as well.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What general news on the project, there is little activity on the forum and there is no news from the developers.

Hello, We have much news and have been adamant about publishing news on our Twitter, Facebook, Slack, Telegram, and Reddit pages.

Recent News:
- We are weeks away from our alpha release and are very excited to see the reaction from the community once they get to experience Matchpool.
- We have been recently integrated into Jaxx Wallet and Shapeshift
- We have a new hire in Yavin Barak, who will bring alot of value to our product.
- The team was in New York for Consensus and Token Summit.
- We are planning giveaways on our social platforms to boost growth!

Here is a recent update from the Dev team from May 25th 2017

New chat notification for the user and chat header count - Completed

Miscellaneous issues fixed :-
·         Remove the actions from the pools you are now and pools you are member below - Fixed
·         Profile Image still not showing same one in main menu and other places – Fixed
·         Once i Click on the invite button , most of the links open up the invite pop up – Fixed
·         Profile page - member of pools section not in correct size – Fixed
·         Show less in matchmaker, pool members and others pool page interest is not working– Fixed
·         Worldwide location is not appearing any where – Fixed
·         Browser location not displayed in create pool (Private window) – Fixed
·         Remove capitalisation in invited email tags– Fixed
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Indeed it's very alarming that some big investor trying cash out his tokens. I don't have any explanation besides this is the one with inside info about project who knows that business not going very well. I was very optimistic about Matchpool and wanted to play hodl but now it's looks dangerous imo. Any thoughts on this? I'm a newbie and it could be wrong.

We at Matchpool are dedicated to ensuring that our investors feel comfortable and are not alarmed. We are on track and everything is going as planned. Our alpha will release in a matter of weeks and our recent integration with Shapeshift and partnership with Jaxx are emblematic of the potential seen in this project by many in the crypto space.
A very impressive journey, for many parties regarding the price at Bitrrex exchange, and the current price is already best for investors taking advantage of the Bittrex exchange ..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Indeed it's very alarming that some big investor trying cash out his tokens. I don't have any explanation besides this is the one with inside info about project who knows that business not going very well. I was very optimistic about Matchpool and wanted to play hodl but now it's looks dangerous imo. Any thoughts on this? I'm a newbie and it could be wrong.

We at Matchpool are dedicated to ensuring that our investors feel comfortable and are not alarmed. We are on track and everything is going as planned. Our alpha will release in a matter of weeks and our recent integration with Shapeshift and partnership with Jaxx are emblematic of the potential seen in this project by many in the crypto space.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
MatchPool is the best project in this business. I do not think that you can compete with them.

We will compete with dating site majors like Match, Tinder, POF, but not with MatchPool, because we can become partners and use their blockchain as an additional paid service.

Is that true?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Still very early days and it's trading at around 4x ico, so some early investors will be taking profits at that level. I try to do as much research as possible and stick with my decision unless new research suggests otherwise. And spread my investments across multiple projects. Although wild daily fluctuations in prices indicate short term gains / losses are possible, the best gains historically have been long term holds for decent projects. Price moves of say 50% in a day seem like a lot, but compared to 10x or 100x in a year or two it's not that significant. I'm not suggesting Matchpool with achieve any of those figures, just that it's still early days for what looks like an interesting project. Obviously just my opinion, holding my small investment here long term.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1120
Seriously, who is the idiot selling large amounts of coins at 12k (mostly bought already), 13k, and 15k when demand is obviously very high and the price wants to go up? I'd assume he was trying to suppress the price to accumulate if it weren't for the fact he's losing his coins for cheap. How can you have that much money when you're that bad at trading?
It is actually a good thing if the 13k and 15k walls are bought by lots of people. Holding such large amounts of coins by a single person is never a good thing. So be patient. They will get eaten when the time is ripe.
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Seriously, who is the idiot selling large amounts of coins at 12k (mostly bought already), 13k, and 15k when demand is obviously very high and the price wants to go up? I'd assume he was trying to suppress the price to accumulate if it weren't for the fact he's losing his coins for cheap. How can you have that much money when you're that bad at trading?
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Yes! Two days of buying volume. This will at least go back to 13k sats.
I'm hoping to see that price again, it's been so long since we see that range, I hope there will be
good news that will make it happen. I'm still positive that it will pump the soonest..
Nice to get a tweet from Andreas!

https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/870428889297936384

soon soon!
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Yes! Two days of buying volume. This will at least go back to 13k sats.
Activity: 448
Merit: 257
Time is on the wings all this period of testing is running fast and days to accumulate cheap Guppies are running short. Matchpool is real deal for real world it is already undervalued even at this stage. People always miss good things being undecided to many opportunities. I don't create hype but come and check price for each Guppy after 3 months then you will understand it's value.
So what price do you expect in june? Will it be still 10-11k? Because now i see a little movement and volume is increasing dialy. Anyway it is the best time to buy it. Undecided
Excited for the release of Matchpool Alpha in a few weeks! GUP GUP GUP!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ShapeShift Integrates Matchpool
Today we are announcing our partnership with ShapeShift. Matchpool’s Guppy Token can now be exchanged on ShapeShift with dozens of other major cryptocurrencies.
“ShapeShift.io is the leading instant digital asset exchange, supporting dozens of major blockchain tokens.”
ShapeShift also recently announced it’s new product, Prism, the world’s first trustless asset portfolio platform. Prism is a new way to trade cryptocurrencies, enabling users to create custom ‘prisms’ by putting their Ether into a smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain. Prism users will be able to build a portfolio with popular ERC Tokens on Ethereum.More
Pages:
Jump to: