Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 60. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Matchpool will be on line china exchange yunbi.com? 

yunbi have a lot of volume.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Matchpool will be on line china exchange yunbi.com? 
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
It seems this rally has been get started but still chance to buy before release of new version. GUP has very great team behind this project and they have great strategies about the future of this. I'm quite sure this will be nice project in future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
hope to see Matchpool on poloniex soon , price still very cheap compare the potential of thi project!

You can forget about it. Dozens of projects with a huge community and success in development have not received a listing.
At the moment bittrex is great , hope in 1 yeas time...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
hope to see Matchpool on poloniex soon , price still very cheap compare the potential of thi project!

You can forget about it. Dozens of projects with a huge community and success in development have not received a listing.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

Ya man, this is huge...
People still don't realize that GUP is not a "dating app"...
But a generalized way of creating crypto payment enabled "pools" for any purpose... big or small.

STEEM completely perverted "crypto for media content" by centralizing a scam around 30 whales...
In contrast, Matchpool seems to be designing very rational, natural ways to actually make "pools" work and go viral  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Being pumped so good right now.

price is rising now. coinmarketcap seem acting crazy  Grin i also watch the site most of the time all because i can see the prices of the tokens i hold.
its usually right about the price, they take the average price from all exchanges.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
how much is the current price for 1 gup? sorry cant go to bittrex at the moment
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Being pumped so good right now.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
GUP is spiking on bittrex right now. UP 20% in a matter of minutes.
maybe something had to do with this ??

Thought I was a millionaire for a sec  Cheesy
Activity: 338
GUP is spiking on bittrex right now. UP 20% in a matter of minutes.
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Coinmarketcap show us wrong price because in Livecoin GUP/ETH parity is 5$ with very low volume. They messed up the graphics. Check out Bittrex for real price, not Coinmarketcap. GUP is 18 cents now, not 35 cents. I wrote this situation in my blog.

Thanks, followed.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Coinmarketcap show us wrong price because in Livecoin GUP/ETH parity is 5$ with very low volume. They messed up the graphics. Check out Bittrex for real price, not Coinmarketcap. GUP is 18 cents now, not 35 cents. I wrote this situation in my blog.
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app

Thought I was a millionaire for a sec  Cheesy

LOL, good news is the real incentive, pump it to da moon, we are worth 100 million usd market cap.

Wtf is this?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

LOL, good news is the real incentive, pump it to da moon, we are worth 100 million usd market cap.

very interesting. i could have bought more if i only knew this was going to happen. it dip to $0.15 recently which is why i bought some GUP and now its doubled its value. i wonder who bought all those on the sell order today.  anyway, although few, i'm holding mine. to the moon!!
Activity: 297

Activity: 381

Activity: 364
move that crypto
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

Hey guys!!
Due to our team trip to NYC where we are going to be in Coidesk's Conesnsus 2017 and Token summit, we will have limited connection and probably will not be available here.

Keep the buzz here! great things to come in the near future, just wait and see!!

Gup away  Cool
Thanks for the update, keep the good work up. The project need all necessary exposure
Pages:
Jump to: