Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 58. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
GUP added to Shapeshift.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
jaxx mentioned gup support here on their blog

so i guess it would be soon-ish

In the next version of JAXX, Gup will be added.

I hope so and hopefully the market will react to the announcement, the price should be higher then the current price range
slightly up and slightly down , and we will pull until you on land from the boat
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Time is on the wings all this period of testing is running fast and days to accumulate cheap Guppies are running short. Matchpool is real deal for real world it is already undervalued even at this stage. People always miss good things being undecided to many opportunities. I don't create hype but come and check price for each Guppy after 3 months then you will understand it's value.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
How long is alpha? Three weeks? Ok... Back to catching dumps.

I hope so and hopefully the market will react to the announcement, the price should be higher then the current price range

i don't know if jaxx can help its price to spike but the alpha should. did the team ever said, there is a revenue sharing for the holders of GuP? I have tried trading this on liqui already and have grabbed a sum of it but never really thought of asking this before.

I think what it means is that we can create a pool based on our setting of what would match depending on our own "topic". Pool owners will get rewarded with GUP once that "match" is successfully made.I think we would need GUP to create a pool, join a pool etc.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

i don't know if jaxx can help its price to spike but the alpha should. did the team ever said, there is a revenue sharing for the holders of GuP? I have tried trading this on liqui already and have grabbed a sum of it but never really thought of asking this before.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

There's no price increase that has happened yet, in fact is has drop down at 8,700 sats this week and able to bounce back at 11K, but
the price is still cheap considering it started a pump like 18K when it was first release in exchange, I miss those price, now I cannot sell
what I have previously bought at 11k.

Patience, the alpha is going to be released in a few weeks time.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

There's no price increase that has happened yet, in fact is has drop down at 8,700 sats this week and able to bounce back at 11K, but
the price is still cheap considering it started a pump like 18K when it was first release in exchange, I miss those price, now I cannot sell
what I have previously bought at 11k.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
When will GUP be added in JAXX?
I see the publication of Jaxx official status
Will add a GUP in the Jaxx wallet, Hopefully there is a price increase from GUP
Activity: 314
Will Matchpool devs say something this time?  Undecided
Alfa is almost ready and can be release soon .Better to buy and hold now .Price will not wait for us .

I think we still got plenty of time to accumulate coins. It'll be cheap until mobile app comes.
We are safe to collect coins now. Don't panic buy or sell.

I could see panic buying under 10k sats, lol.

I'm already panic buying at 10K, this is really cheap for a coin with an alpha that launches in 2-3 weeks.

Panic in the market leads to thoughtless actions. Many in a few days will regret that they sold so cheaply.
YIz
Merit: 502
Alfa is almost ready and can be release soon .Better to buy and hold now .Price will not wait for us .

I think we still got plenty of time to accumulate coins. It'll be cheap until mobile app comes.

I'm already panic buying at 10K, this is really cheap for a coin with an alpha that launches in 2-3 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Activity: 308
Activity: 749
Merit: 507

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 314
I truly believe in Matchpool.

Community is growing.

Slow progress means result, just look at other ERC20 tokens. Progressive!!  Cool

All coins on the Ethereum blockchain give good profit over time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
where's the best place to get matchpool news, this thread is pretty inactive ...

https://matchpool.signup.team/

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAuiPk3RjqrywLvQIA

Slack and Telegram is nice place to get more quick support and updates. The team is in busy to launch alpha version that is why activity is pretty low at the moment after this release you will see a lot of people into this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: