Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 55. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Will the first ALPHA platform testers get some tokens to test the platform or is it in the Beta Phase? You mentioned it some months ago in the ANN Thread.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Interesting idea, but how to know the project is legit? Escrow? More ICO details please?

have you read even just the few lines on the OP?
the ICO is over and its now available to buy and sell on bittrex and the rest of the legit exchanges. i hope this doesn't surprise you. the project is about to release the alpha version. yet you still asked for escrow? someone should report you for being a dick.

Sorry sir, i only read one line from the thread. Yes, now I have read full and already more about the progress of this project. I very apologize, Thanks
Always learn from your mistakes, it is not good that you will be assume that you are just spamming for your signature.
Like what one of the active DT said, always read more and post less, that's how you maintain a good community where it's free of spam
and only information post can exist.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will learn from my mistake. I will read more to get more information and knowledge that I get. I am very sorry for my post above, To the OP and Matchpool users, I apologize

... ^^^^And more posting for signature campaigns.

So ??
he (or she ) is kind and apologize for his/her mistake, and gonna try to do his/her best in the future Wink
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Interesting idea, but how to know the project is legit? Escrow? More ICO details please?

the ICO is over and its now available to buy and sell on bittrex and the rest of the legit exchanges. i hope this doesn't surprise you. the project is about to release the alpha version. yet you still asked for escrow? someone should report you for being a dick.

Sorry sir, i only read one line from the thread. Yes, now I have read full and already more about the progress of this project. I very apologize, Thanks
Always learn from your mistakes, it is not good that you will be assume that you are just spamming for your signature.
Like what one of the active DT said, always read more and post less, that's how you maintain a good community where it's free of spam

Thanks for the suggestion, I will learn from my mistake. I will read more to get more information and knowledge that I get. I am very sorry for my post above, To the OP and Matchpool users, I apologize

... ^^^^And more posting for signature campaigns.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Have you seen any of your publicity on Facebook before? Can you only trade in bittrex at present? There are other platforms
Activity: 546
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
It seems the price is getting down and it will happen a few hours later seeing it all in a chat ...

Almost everything went down though. Just look at the coinmarketcap.com. These goes on over and over already. If Matchpoool can soon release the alpha like the said, price may rise up again.
Definitely that's the next thing will happen, you know what the price is cheap now and buying now is good.
Well, this project is really good but there are investors who cannot wait for the development and they got panic, I pity them.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
It seems the price is getting down and it will happen a few hours later seeing it all in a chat ...

Almost everything went down though. Just look at the coinmarketcap.com. These goes on over and over already. If Matchpoool can soon release the alpha like the said, price may rise up again.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,
Is it possible to make a paper wallet yet so I'm 100% sure noone can reach my coins?
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
What is happening ?
Why the price dropped like this we have had a bad news ?

Prices ae dropping across the entire altcoin space as traders try to stem their BTC losses by going fiat.

Maybe it's time to fall, but surely in a few weeks it will rise again.

Most of altcoins drop these couple days during BTC volatile, so i think there's no need to worry. Holding GUP is the best thing to do, alpha release is underway (if there's no delay) and we're all feel excited about this.
Yeah, but expect a sharp spike in GUP price after the alpha is released, regardless of the state of other altcoins.
Activity: 588
What is happening ?

Prices ae dropping across the entire altcoin space as traders try to stem their BTC losses by going fiat.

Most of altcoins drop these couple days during BTC volatile, so i think there's no need to worry. Holding GUP is the best thing to do, alpha release is underway (if there's no delay) and we're all feel excited about this.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
What is happening ?

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
What is happening ?

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
What is happening ?

Typical consolidation of crypto currencies which have all dropped ~15% in the last day or so. It is healthy to purge out the weak hands every month or so.
Activity: 952
What is happening ?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Grin Upcoming Alpha Release Grin

Matchpool's upcoming alpha release will feature a fully functioning demo of the application where users can create and enter pools. All pools will be free to create and free to join. The alpha will not feature the use of guppies or smart contracts as we want users to experience the Alpha for free. You can expect to see Smart Contracts and Guppies utilized in the Beta release. The Alpha is slated to release in the next couple of weeks and we will be updating the community as we get close to the official launch date. If you are interested in becoming an Alpha Tester be sure to head over to http://matchpool.org/  Here is a video by Matchpool's Co-Founder Max giving a short demo of the features of the alpha.  https://medium.com/matchpool/alpha-01-creating-pools-5b35e8a56330

Finally some updates. Thanks, devs.
Pages:
Jump to: