Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 56. (Read 84356 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Waiting for Alpha version I believe this will fill new excitement into new journey. GUP is wonderful coin to invest while it's still cheap but current price will become part of history it will touch new ATH and will stay stable above $2.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
I am eagerly awaiting the Alpha Version and I want to experience it obviously hopefully it will be available soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Grin Upcoming Alpha Release Grin

Matchpool's upcoming alpha release will feature a fully functioning demo of the application where users can create and enter pools. All pools will be free to create and free to join. The alpha will not feature the use of guppies or smart contracts as we want users to experience the Alpha for free. You can expect to see Smart Contracts and Guppies utilized in the Beta release. The Alpha is slated to release in the next couple of weeks and we will be updating the community as we get close to the official launch date. If you are interested in becoming an Alpha Tester be sure to head over to http://matchpool.org/  Here is a video by Matchpool's Co-Founder Max giving a short demo of the features of the alpha.  https://medium.com/matchpool/alpha-01-creating-pools-5b35e8a56330
Activity: 238
We will get the exact date of Alpha launch soon.

Hopefully you're right. Almost two weeks left for June.

Is the release of it really make a huge change in the direction of the GUP? I think you guys are so excited about alpha thing.

Once users get their hands on our platform they will fall in love with the idea. The alpha is a gamechanger!
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502

Is the release of it really make a huge change in the direction of the GUP? I think you guys are so excited about alpha thing.
The alpha will be awesome, I trust the devs to deliver a great product. The beta that will come afterwards will be twice as awesome.
Activity: 215

legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
Why my Guppy token don't appear in https://ethplorer.io's history? All other my token (And I have many and all types) appear instead! It seems like a strange thing ...
Activity: 859
Merit: 251

Activity: 154
What general news on the project, there is little activity on the forum and there is no news from the developers.
You need to communicate more with users.

Hello, We have much news and have been adamant about publishing news on our Twitter, Facebook, Slack, Telegram, and Reddit pages.

Recent News:
- We are weeks away from our alpha release and are very excited to see the reaction from the community once they get to experience Matchpool.
- We have been recently integrated into Jaxx Wallet and Shapeshift
- We have a new hire in Yavin Barak, who will bring alot of value to our product.
- The team was in New York for Consensus and Token Summit.
- We are planning giveaways on our social platforms to boost growth!

Here is a recent update from the Dev team from May 25th 2017

New chat notification for the user and chat header count - Completed

Miscellaneous issues fixed :-
·         Remove the actions from the pools you are now and pools you are member below - Fixed
·         Profile Image still not showing same one in main menu and other places – Fixed
·         Once i Click on the invite button , most of the links open up the invite pop up – Fixed
·         Profile page - member of pools section not in correct size – Fixed
·         Show less in matchmaker, pool members and others pool page interest is not working– Fixed
·         Worldwide location is not appearing any where – Fixed
·         Browser location not displayed in create pool (Private window) – Fixed
·         Remove capitalisation in invited email tags– Fixed

we think it's really a nice project, but unlucky somethings happened after ICO end and show very bad effect in the market.it's almost good news from your team some progress. We hope and expected a good product will come to us and make community confidence Asap.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This is one of the use cases that blockchain is not needed.
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Grow faster Smiley I kept some of mine still which is about 7k of these GUP. Those who put sell walls should have set it higher after the released of alpha after all there will still be demands for this in the beta.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Hmmm.. we're consolidating around 15k sats level. After profit takers are done, next stop is 18k sats (1.618 fibonacci).  Cool
I still see it still sitting around 15k, but whether it will go up to 18k set, I think it is very difficult but at least I will see it ..

Expect a spike when the alpha is announced and released. it will break 15K pretty easily then.

Bullish pennant.
YIz
Hmmm.. we're consolidating around 15k sats level. After profit takers are done, next stop is 18k sats (1.618 fibonacci).  Cool
I still see it still sitting around 15k, but whether it will go up to 18k set, I think it is very difficult but at least I will see it ..

Expect a spike when the alpha is announced and released. it will break 15K pretty easily then.
Activity: 2110
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
YIz
everyone is now aware. the project will be good. this time rapid entry into an upward trend. hopefully we'll have a good time. we hear the good news with the project. long-term I'm investing.

now: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/guppy/
Matchpool (GUP)
$0.385264 (20.82%) ---------------- 50 cent-to hear from you soon  Cool
0.00014733 BTC(16.39%)

No doubt this project will be good. The alpha is very much ready and will be release soon, which will result in a price spike.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
everyone is now aware. the project will be good. this time rapid entry into an upward trend. hopefully we'll have a good time. we hear the good news with the project. long-term I'm investing.

now: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/guppy/
Matchpool (GUP)
$0.385264 (20.82%) ---------------- 50 cent-to hear from you soon  Cool
0.00014733 BTC(16.39%)
Activity: 2110
Breaking out damn those sell walls are being eaten like crazy!

This was to happen sooner or later. Guppy was suppressed too long and all this is reaction for past few days. This is one of the projects of which token should be valued at least $1. They are working in real world to put in the hands of people a useful and completely working product. Holding to gain more is good for Guppy as well.

Agreed with you this coin has good chance to reach $1 for each in value soon. The team is doing working hard to make it popular so when they will launch their promotion campaign we will see it will go more high even up to $3 easily.

Yeah, this coin is heavily undervalued and will be pumping quickly when the alpha releases along with the press coverage.
But it all takes a process to wait for something that will make this big. Jdi just waiting time for all that happened ..
YIz
Breaking out damn those sell walls are being eaten like crazy!

This was to happen sooner or later. Guppy was suppressed too long and all this is reaction for past few days. This is one of the projects of which token should be valued at least $1. They are working in real world to put in the hands of people a useful and completely working product. Holding to gain more is good for Guppy as well.

Agreed with you this coin has good chance to reach $1 for each in value soon. The team is doing working hard to make it popular so when they will launch their promotion campaign we will see it will go more high even up to $3 easily.

Yeah, this coin is heavily undervalued and will be pumping quickly when the alpha releases along with the press coverage.
Pages:
Jump to: