Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool GUPPY [GUP] Price Speculation - page 3. (Read 29057 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 06:24:14 AM
Guys just go to coinmarketcal and watch what awaits GUP this month! Best moment to hold and enjoy the massive wave Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
January 03, 2018, 05:53:15 AM
only 95M circulating supplies, it will so easy hit 5$ next month. no worries at all now it does 1,2$

Maybe this project is now under heavy production stage, so I think it can rise to $5 in the long term. I think it will not fall below $1
Activity: 462
January 03, 2018, 05:15:38 AM
only 95M circulating supplies, it will so easy hit 5$ next month. no worries at all now it does 1,2$
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
December 28, 2017, 12:27:37 PM
I am looking to get into GUP after the BTC price stabilizes post the futures listing and the forks.Get the forked coins/dump them and buy GUP which would have fallen after all this drama.

i think it is overvalued now.

we must wait for dropping its price.

i want to take some gup. after correction

what do you think the price are fit to gup? I guess no is the perfect moment to buy more because the match making app are just in start! not even loaded yet lol

Considering loads of features other than matchmaking, it is undervalued and should be brought in as soon as possible whenever you see a major dip in the charts.
Activity: 462
December 27, 2017, 12:11:49 PM
I am looking to get into GUP after the BTC price stabilizes post the futures listing and the forks.Get the forked coins/dump them and buy GUP which would have fallen after all this drama.

what do you think the price are fit to gup? I guess no is the perfect moment to buy more because the match making app are just in start! not even loaded yet lol
Activity: 448
December 27, 2017, 09:06:02 AM
We've been having a great run, since we were listed at bittrex. I hope we reach $10 dollars soon. With the number of circulating coin, we can easily reach $5 dollars.
Activity: 644
December 26, 2017, 05:07:04 PM

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 04:30:58 PM
Glad i buy a lot GUP on 2K, the market looks very good today. And with the mainnet lauch on December 18th, things gonna be wild. Just hold your GUP, this is only a begining. By the way, anyone here receive QGUP? I still dont really understand what's the main purpose on it. It's not tradeable at the moment since none exchange recevies QTUM token.

Not yet... Embarrassed
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 08:32:35 AM
Glad i buy a lot GUP on 2K, the market looks very good today. And with the mainnet lauch on December 18th, things gonna be wild. Just hold your GUP, this is only a begining. By the way, anyone here receive QGUP? I still dont really understand what's the main purpose on it. It's not tradeable at the moment since none exchange recevies QTUM token.
Activity: 887
December 14, 2017, 08:19:12 AM
December 06, 2017, 07:35:38 AM
https://medium.com/@Qtum/matchpool-gup-holders-can-now-claim-qgup-qguppy-on-the-qtum-blockchain-7a07fe045739

When I unzipe the archive for windows, kaspersky detect it as a malware, did it happen to someone?

Mine didn't pick one up. But I sure would not be using kaspersky. You heard the news right?: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-11/kaspersky-lab-has-been-working-with-russian-intelligence

Do we have an online wallet for qtum? I do not want to install virus or malware which would eventually wipe out all crypto coins from our system if this does so.

I use bitdefender in my computer and i already installed the wallet without any problem. Qtum is good coin, they won't put any potential harm virus on their wallet. So i think it's safe enouh to use. And as far as i know qtum doesnt have an online wallet. I did have a problem on syncing the wallet at the first time but when i use VPN, everything run smooth. Now i cannot wait to receive my QGUP.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
December 06, 2017, 07:02:48 AM
https://medium.com/@Qtum/matchpool-gup-holders-can-now-claim-qgup-qguppy-on-the-qtum-blockchain-7a07fe045739

When I unzipe the archive for windows, kaspersky detect it as a malware, did it happen to someone?

Mine didn't pick one up. But I sure would not be using kaspersky. You heard the news right?: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-11/kaspersky-lab-has-been-working-with-russian-intelligence

Do we have an online wallet for qtum? I do not want to install virus or malware which would eventually wipe out all crypto coins from our system if this does so.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
December 05, 2017, 05:32:20 PM

December 05, 2017, 05:30:37 PM
if you are one of the ones who left thier gups at bittrex to received free tokens the very last day you are in no luck.
now i need my gups in my etherwallet to sign them for qtum wallet but bittrex gup wallet is under maintanence.
so i cant get my gups to my etherwallet.early bird gets the worm.should ve dne it the very first day.
does any one know the deadline?i know it is 6th of december but what time?

That is never fun, luckily I was able to transfer them yesterday without an issue. I don't recall seeing a time on the submission form, so try until midnight and maybe even beyond.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 01:46:16 PM

Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
December 05, 2017, 11:52:40 AM
if you are one of the ones who left thier gups at bittrex to received free tokens the very last day you are in no luck.
now i need my gups in my etherwallet to sign them for qtum wallet but bittrex gup wallet is under maintanence.
so i cant get my gups to my etherwallet.early bird gets the worm.should ve dne it the very first day.
does any one know the deadline?i know it is 6th of december but what time?
Activity: 280
December 04, 2017, 03:08:20 PM
Whats the sudden reason for a good pump on bittrex? Is it due to the new gup token on qtum which is being given free to everyone with 1:1 ratio of GUP? Or there is a very important news on the development which is out and I missed?
Partnership with QTUM will give no advantages for gup at all. It is just hupe news and nothing more. Wait for the main realese. It will be real news

QTUM is a great one maybe this helps GUP to spread its name out. So far, GUP project was a disappointment for me. I have 0.2 btc worth of GUP but this caused me a great loss because I missed bitcoin price rally. I'm still positive about the project development of matchpool.
December 04, 2017, 03:03:02 PM
I have also some GUP but honestly i was to lazy to reedem my QGUP.

I know, it is like a 30 step process, but for free coins, I will give it a try.
Activity: 490
December 04, 2017, 03:02:08 PM
Whats the sudden reason for a good pump on bittrex? Is it due to the new gup token on qtum which is being given free to everyone with 1:1 ratio of GUP? Or there is a very important news on the development which is out and I missed?
Partnership with QTUM will give no advantages for gup at all. It is just hupe news and nothing more. Wait for the main realese. It will be real news
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 02:55:43 PM
I have also some GUP but honestly i was to lazy to reedem my QGUP.
Pages:
Jump to: