Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off! - page 32. (Read 23911 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think that you are wrong. Bitcoin will go up, the market is cyclical. I believe in this, it is proved by time. We must wait.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I do not understand why people are so fond of bitcoin, if there are more promising altcoins, if it collapses there is nothing unpredictable and shocking, it will happen in the near future
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
It is a false assertion that decision too early. graph indeed describe the journey that exists now, but it's not being the main reference. many of the factors that make the graphics sometimes have good reasons that when going up and down. and this condition will not be the same every time. so remain in the crypto is a good decision to take because the home straight to produce.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
within a half year downtrend all my friends started to think that market will never recover again but I will stand until it all blows up))
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
I do not think so.Now cryptocurrencies are beginning to accept  and their capitalization is growing large amounts are invested in ICO.In any case, these factors indicate that the market will be green
Activity: 168
This is not possible! The market of crypto currency will rise again! And its total capitalization will be at least 100 times more than now!
Activity: 101
You don't have to be so negative, the market will certainly take off, but it will take time. Now is the hot period of the World Cup football game, everyone's focus is in the World Cup, so I think that the cryptocurrency will rise after the end of the World Cup football.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
the crypto market is taking Fud news and this Fud we are getting affected due to mainstream media create repeated news on coin rail hack but soon crypto market will recover  

let them create fud and panic sell, that only means more fun for us who know that it's temporary and keeps happening over and over again Smiley At the end of the day, patience will pay off
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
If you don't believe in something then obviously you shouldn't invest your money in it. However some cryptos like AMB are already taking off with partnerships and tracking products for multi billion dollar companies.

I don't believe that crypto market cannot take off, or will never take off. There is a time that it came to the lowest part of it but for sure the market will not remain in the low period, it will recover for sure and it will happen very very soon.
Activity: 112
I think as a feature of of financial tools, price may go down or up. This is very natural. So as price is going down but this is not perpetual. Days will change and price will move up. However in recent time price is going down due to so many FUDs and negative news.
Activity: 140
I just want to say that you need to be patient. If you have no patience, then I will not stop you, but I believe that one day you will regret it.
Activity: 294
If you feel like this, you should make an exit. There is no point in just to keep thinking about all day without making any decision. So you can sell all your holding and then focus on something you are more confident on.

For me, I have invested only the amount that I can afford to loose. I believe that if an investor has some patience, he will never be in loss in crypto.

Exactly the number one important rule into investing is "invest money you can afford to lose".  Really no one knows where bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is going. Price is very unpredictable it suddenly goes up or down. This maybe cause by manipulating the market.
Activity: 56
If you don't believe in something then obviously you shouldn't invest your money in it. However some cryptos like AMB are already taking off with partnerships and tracking products for multi billion dollar companies.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
The main problem here is that the market is flooded by inexperienced traders and investors that reacts to every price changes that happens in the market that is why in return they are easily manipulated by whales and pump and dump groups. I would suggest that instead of bad mouthing the crypto market with negativity we should teach the new investors and traders on how the market works and how they should strategize yo get their earnings and contribute in the community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

It depends on which duration of the graph you are looking at whether past one week, one month, one year, 5 year or since the beginning. This correction was necessary.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

You are right, you need to get out of the market and never come back here. If you could not understand that the sharp collapse was due to excessive growth and, as a result, interest from the state authorities and their desire to regulate the market, as well as increased interest from scammers. The graph looks, like it should look, in the current situation.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Everything is possible in the crypto and we can not deny the possibility of not succeeding and certainly we should not doubt it. On the other hand since the beginning and analyzing the price in general, is there any reason not to believe in the success of crypto? Anyway, down times always exist and will always exist, this is natural of the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
crypto is unpredictable so overthink only kill yourself so just move forward

invest the affordable for you and just hold it always then plan again to risk

we have everything here so good or bad don't give up in cryptocurrency
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Well, maybe your pessimistic thinking will never end. Plus, despite that, this widespread drop in the whole market and especially for Bitcoin is continued for a long time and during this period the situation is worse than before, because the current price of Bitcoin in a big decline, but it is sure that those problems which led to this big crisis well resolved in the near future.

In fact, it is true that this period is difficult for everyone , but  let's be positive and stop the pessimistic thinking because it is certain that Bitcoin will back more stronger  than before. You must take athe appropriate decision in this bad  situation, and then be patient, and HODL all your budget especially in the best cryotcurrencies like, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
If you have worries like this, then just stop thinking about the price and look around, there are so many things to do apart from complaining about the price and counting days before its flight to the moon. Educate yourself. Watch lectures about blockchain. Learn how to write smart contracts. Find projects that are attractive for you not only as an investment, but as something that can change the world. There is something besides the price.
If it doesn't help, and the truth is you're here only for easy money, then it would be better for you to leave crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: