Pages:
Author

Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell - page 11. (Read 1806 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I tried to respond to your PM but I guess since I'm new to posting here it limits me on sending PMs!

A few questions to make sure I understand.
I guess if you're someone who works 9-5 and can't access your home computer in order to take advantage of the Bot
you have to have your computer running 24/7?
Is JM doing his Coin of the Week at a set day/time each week or does he surprise?

Can it be run on a VPS?

Version 2.0 will have auto sell feature?
Any idea of the new price?

Thanks
Activity: 42
McAfee has issued a statement that his views has been highjacked therefore he is changing tactics. Does this not take into consideration this adjusted position of Mr. McAfee?

He stated some time ago that he was going to make it harder for bots. He did this by showing the coin of the week in an image. This bot can read images Wink
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
McAfee has issued a statement that his views has been highjacked therefore he is changing tactics. Does this not take into consideration this adjusted position of Mr. McAfee?
ALL PM's have been answered!
I was literally just thinking about doing this same thing. A few days after they add altcoins to the Bloomberg terminal I will quit trading crypto based on news, but right now crypto is basically the stock market in the 1920s. You can actually trade the second news comes out and watch as the price goes up or down slowly. As a young person I dreamed of being able to trade that way based on my gut instincts and trigger finger. Crypto actually gave me that chance!

Yeah you are right. Since this is such a new market there are so many opportunities and sooo much money to be made!
Sounds like a troll,  why do you named if after mcafee? Is this a real bot of mcafee hehe. The price is 99usd thats expensive dude. Are there trial period for this?

Mate why do you think it's called Mcafee bot? Because it trades based on Mcafee's Coin of the Week.

No, price is $99, sales are going fast so I will increase the price soon. If you can't afford $99 for a bot that doubles your money every week you better start looking for a job at Mcdonalds or something.

Buy it as it is, or dont.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
Sounds like a troll,  why do you named if after mcafee? Is this a real bot of mcafee hehe. The price is 99usd thats expensive dude. Are there trial period for this?
Hey,

I just wanted to say good work on the bot. It's a pretty good idea. I've been learning by thin for awhile now and thinking about new projects to make.. this could be the next one.

I'm more thinking how you get it to read the image that he posts. Probably using some sort of screenshot sort of method. Anyway good work on the bot and hope sales go well.

Thanks man, I appreciate it!
What is the price for such bot? I would add features based not only on Mcafee,but also on other influencers

Current price = $99. But will increase when I release Version 2.0 this weekend.

Ok, what other influencers do you suggest?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This just shows how fluffy the cryptomarket really is. Its a 24 hour game.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Hey,

I just wanted to say good work on the bot. It's a pretty good idea. I've been learning by thin for awhile now and thinking about new projects to make.. this could be the next one.

I'm more thinking how you get it to read the image that he posts. Probably using some sort of screenshot sort of method. Anyway good work on the bot and hope sales go well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I was literally just thinking about doing this same thing. A few days after they add altcoins to the Bloomberg terminal I will quit trading crypto based on news, but right now crypto is basically the stock market in the 1920s. You can actually trade the second news comes out and watch as the price goes up or down slowly. As a young person I dreamed of being able to trade that way based on my gut instincts and trigger finger. Crypto actually gave me that chance!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
What is the price for such bot? I would add features based not only on Mcafee,but also on other influencers
All PM's answered!
Do you plan to support more exchanges? Do you provide buyers with the source code? Or your bot is closes with something like py2exe?

If you are giving the source, not just stand alone exe, I will definitely buy it, with escrow or if you send first. But I would not run closed source exe on my machine.

Yes planning on releasing v2 this weekend. Will be faster, more exchanges, and auto-sell. However, I will probably also increase the price with this release.

You will receive full source code. Bot is a python file, no exe.

Only sales channel is Selly. I'm can't be bothered with doing escrows, since this is a side project for me and I make waaay more money using the bot then selling it. Buy it or not, it's up to you. I don't really care as I will probably sell out anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Do you plan to support more exchanges? Do you provide buyers with the source code? Or your bot is closes with something like py2exe?

If you are giving the source, not just stand alone exe, I will definitely buy it, with escrow or if you send first. But I would not run closed source exe on my machine.
Feedback from one of our members:
Seller and product are legit, although instructions can be more clear
https://selly.gg/f/jjnort
Was wondering how the hell someone can buy THE coin so fast.
Very nicely done profiting program.
Thanks, yeah we buy the coin pretty much within 2-3 seconds now. Always the first to buy, and we spread our risk out over 2 exchanges.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Was wondering how the hell someone can buy THE coin so fast.
Very nicely done profiting program.
Some of our members results from last pump:

https://i.imgur.com/pVozGTn.png
Pages:
Jump to: