Pages:
Author

Topic: McDonalds to accept Bitcoin by 2018 - page 10. (Read 8427 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 20, 2017, 11:11:37 AM
That sounds great. I think that is bitcoin's way on showing how life can be efficient after using them in some ways on paying bills. Mcdonalds is a great place to eat to and using bitcoin on it will surely bring more influence most specially to the youth nowadays. It might be hard to think but as time passes by, bitcoin will inch by inch dominate the market and the world for some instances.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 10:58:49 AM
Yes , of course man because Trumps is the only president that accept Bitcoin as an currency. Trumps won the US president is the signal of raising price Bitcoin.
Activity: 249
December 20, 2017, 10:50:39 AM
Does that even make sense with the current transaction times and fees? You are going to pay more for the fees than for your meal. Unless the fees go down drastically, it makes no sense to use bitcoin as a daily payment method.

It makes sense since we are now in a modernized world where every transaction is in online therefore it is a great beginning for us to adapt this kind of ways in buying online. Our goal is to make bitcoin acceptable in our country then it is a big step to make it possible.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
December 20, 2017, 10:31:30 AM
I like eating at Mcdonalds and knowing that bitcoin will be enabled in buying some of their items for me is a great thing. Mcdonalds is a well known fast food chain here in our country and this situation simply proves how wide is the influence of bitcoin in different things. It will ease things up for some reasons and wil make our dining at Mcdonads feel way more better than it was before.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 10:27:23 AM
I will look forward to that. some of the restaurant are accepting bitcoins for payment. and Maybe I think MCdonalds adopting the bitcoin for the transactions of payment will undergo smoothly in bank and no cash involve for them for security.
Activity: 602
December 20, 2017, 10:15:13 AM
If ever it is happen this is a good news for us bitcoiner because i think this is the start of a new beginning. On that time we can expect many establishment and other fastfood do same.
Activity: 9
December 20, 2017, 10:04:32 AM
Risky business
Activity: 89
December 20, 2017, 10:00:10 AM
I wonder how it's going to be with the transfer fees and the time ...
Activity: 322
December 20, 2017, 09:55:17 AM
I hope will be true!! Would be fantastic buy Big MAC with BTC
Activity: 88
December 20, 2017, 09:52:27 AM
Recent news around Bitcoin could be very tasty for fast food lovers! Betting giants Betway have released odds for people to take on the cryptocurrency being accepted by McDonalds by next year. It seems that the sharp rise in the price and mainstream popularity of the cryptocurrency has led to a real feeling that the fast food giants will accept it as a payment method soon.
Activity: 325
December 20, 2017, 09:51:44 AM
This will have a very good effect on the price of bitcoin, and the more companies take bitcoin, the higher the price.
very true, Bitcoin will also become more famous and will prove that business in the world of cryptocurrency is very profitable
Yes that is really a great decision to make that a Mcdonald could have nowadays, and was a good idea for all of us investing here in bitcoin, look at it, Mcdonald is a big name in the Fast food industry and everyone knows about it, if they will surely accept bitcoin as mode of payment for sure that a lot of people will be aware.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
December 20, 2017, 09:49:38 AM
If this will become worldwide then its nice to be a mcdonald lover i always eat mcdo thrice a week and if this happens for sure those other restaurant will update their payment methods too but i think this will valid only thru their online payment or if you’re going to order online like other restaurant who already accepting bitcoin payments but if they can manage to put some gadgets to create q code and scan it then so be it it will be so nice to lay our bitcoins.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
December 20, 2017, 09:18:16 AM

All the news i have read from crypto daily seem fake to me. I wouldnt trust that website

Bitcoin is indeed becoming popular these days and the digital currency breaking through the $10,000 mark for the first time, online bookmaker Betway expects Brits to be buying their Big Macs with the cryptocurrency before end of next year and puts McDonald’s on odds of 1/2. It also offers odds of bitcoin hitting $20,000
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 09:47:24 AM
This will have a very good effect on the price of bitcoin, and the more companies take bitcoin, the higher the price.
very true, Bitcoin will also become more famous and will prove that business in the world of cryptocurrency is very profitable
Activity: 171
December 20, 2017, 09:44:54 AM
The news is generally positive, but how can a person settle in McDonald's with such a transaction time? This makes sense in the event that you make an expensive order, for example, to celebrate a birthday and make payment in advance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 09:27:45 AM
Does that even make sense with the current transaction times and fees? You are going to pay more for the fees than for your meal. Unless the fees go down drastically, it makes no sense to use bitcoin as a daily payment method.
Maybe they will have their payment system. Fact, such fees would be pointless. I wonder how much it will cost a chesurger at BTC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 09:03:57 AM
Maybe this news can be said to be fake or deceptive news, because I have not found accurate news that mcdonald received payment using bitcoin. But if the news is true then the good news if bitcoin is increasingly trusted by large companies.
Activity: 112
December 20, 2017, 08:54:05 AM
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
December 20, 2017, 08:46:25 AM

I dont think so it is a true. Because i know that McDonald is a franchise. So in every country there is McDonald. And not all of country accept bitcoin. Not all of country legalize bitcoin. Like in indonesia, government said who use bitcoin as a means of payment will be subject to sanctions. So McDonald in Indonesia will not brave to accept bitcoin. So i think it news can not be held accountable. And also i dont see there is a news directly from mcdonald. until now no info from them. So i think it just info unaccountable.
Activity: 46
December 19, 2017, 11:40:35 PM

i agree, small transaction + blockchain fee = overprice
Pages:
Jump to: