Pages:
Author

Topic: McDonalds to accept Bitcoin by 2018 - page 8. (Read 8427 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 11:25:02 PM
 if bitcoin has started cooperating with tourism companies, culinary is very promising could influence the bitcoin stock market. if all have started to cooperate I am sure the price per bitcoin will continue to soar that 1 bitcoin $ 50,000. and currently is perfect for buybaack and hold hard until prices start up again I'm sure bitcoin is currently experiencing normal circumstances perfectly suited restock altcoin or buy bitcoin again
Activity: 99
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 20, 2017, 11:10:58 PM
Good news, it is for McDonalds in all country or only in USA, because many countries are banning bitcoin. Any business must considering the jurisdication in each country.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 11:10:32 PM
This is good news. But the additional fees should be minimal so that it will still be affordable.
Eventually it will be.  BTC will have to something about the transaction fees, but after that point it should be golden.  At first paying with it will be a bit more expensive because they will capitalize on the fad, but that will quickly shift as people demand closer parity with fiat payments. 
Activity: 266
December 20, 2017, 10:40:32 PM
This is good news. But the additional fees should be minimal so that it will still be affordable.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
December 20, 2017, 10:37:26 PM
they will have a problem with the regulatory charges in court, this has already happened to the whoppercoin of burgerking in russia, more involving real deal, very different from the opposite amazon, mcdonald will not be able to talk much and this will be the intention to be lost only because all business points are at the point of government legality.
It might only be implemented on countries that legalized btc and those countries that already uses btc on their transactions like in Japan and in Simgapore, 2018 may be their dry run and in next few years more establishment will use it too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 20, 2017, 10:29:36 PM
Good thing, I'm happy because Mc. Donald now receives bitcoin, but unfortunately not all branches because of Mc. Donald in my town still has not received bitcoin, when I ask while paying they do not know about this information.
Activity: 101
Activity: 97
December 20, 2017, 10:05:46 PM
McDonalds would be great to get on board with BTC — they're an internationally renowned name with many, many outlets all over the world.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 20, 2017, 09:13:04 PM
they will have a problem with the regulatory charges in court, this has already happened to the whoppercoin of burgerking in russia, more involving real deal, very different from the opposite amazon, mcdonald will not be able to talk much and this will be the intention to be lost only because all business points are at the point of government legality.
Activity: 54
December 20, 2017, 07:40:30 PM
Does that even make sense with the current transaction times and fees? You are going to pay more for the fees than for your meal. Unless the fees go down drastically, it makes no sense to use bitcoin as a daily payment method.

This is it! I believe at this point most enterprises would benefit way more fron ETH blockchain due its structure than BTC for this type of things
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
December 20, 2017, 07:39:42 PM

All the news i have read from crypto daily seem fake to me. I wouldnt trust that website

Me too it's just a bet nothing concrete I will only believe it, if Mcdonal official announces that they are using Bitcoin as one of their payment options, this is just pure speculation nothing concrete.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
December 20, 2017, 07:22:02 PM
It will interesting to see people paying with Bitcoin for their meals at McDonald's. I will probably try it to test how it works. Transaction fees are quite high right now but in the 2018 we will have both SegWit implemented by Bitcoin Core team and Lightning Network which is currency being tested on testnet and works quite well! Other fast food restaurant will probably adapt this idea right after McDonald's introduces it.
Activity: 9
December 20, 2017, 07:19:37 PM
Now I only have to wait 3 hours for my Big Mac... come on seriously? 
What McDonald's do you go to? Some of the stores at 3 hour late for fast food is a good deal!!! Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
December 20, 2017, 07:16:52 PM
This will be great news if they do end up accepting bitcoin in their stores. Adoption would skyrocket very quickly and many new people would be introduced to it.
If that happen many user of bitcoin will be glad because when we use bitcoin in McDonald it easy for us to make transaction. Also it will be great news because its means some fastfood store is accepting bitcoin, so i think this is the first step to become known of many fastfood store or maybe in resturant.
Bitcoin for payment processor wouldn't realized and fit in the near future, there's a lot of things to do before bitcoin can really used widely in public. A year or even more than that required to make things set up very well and really give people the benefit . I wish bitcoin transaction system can be developed into better one soon.
This is the biggest problem now , people are all happy here , but there is no way to use it as a currency in this state.
But we will see what changes will happen next year.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
December 20, 2017, 07:11:54 PM
I've read also that on my facebook account. Because of that news, people now recognize Bitcoin as medium of exchange rather than scam. And with that news, many will take advantage to do criminal acts - like telling people they are selling Bitcoin yet not.
Activity: 15
December 20, 2017, 07:08:45 PM
burger 14 dollars
kombo 18 dollars
fee 30 dollars

wait 3 days to start eating

(I kid, I kid)
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
December 20, 2017, 07:05:58 PM
This will be great news if they do end up accepting bitcoin in their stores. Adoption would skyrocket very quickly and many new people would be introduced to it.
If that happen many user of bitcoin will be glad because when we use bitcoin in McDonald it easy for us to make transaction. Also it will be great news because its means some fastfood store is accepting bitcoin, so i think this is the first step to become known of many fastfood store or maybe in resturant.
Bitcoin for payment processor wouldn't realized and fit in the near future, there's a lot of things to do before bitcoin can really used widely in public. A year or even more than that required to make things set up very well and really give people the benefit . I wish bitcoin transaction system can be developed into better one soon.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 20, 2017, 06:54:14 PM
Thats good because mcdoalds accept bitcoin as payment. And that helpful to the bitcoin community because they have possible the price of the bitcoin increase and if that happen you can earn a lot of profit. Im very excited to use my bitcoin to pay my bills in mcdonals because that is one of my favorite fast food. But I hope thats really true and all mcdonalds also accept bitcoin not only selected . I hope more fast food will follow also.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 06:50:58 PM
Does that even make sense with the current transaction times and fees? You are going to pay more for the fees than for your meal. Unless the fees go down drastically, it makes no sense to use bitcoin as a daily payment method.
On point! I just don’t see the practicality on this. Unless McDonald’s finds a way to speed up transaction time and lessen the fees, I don’t see this working out. Complaints will be piling in for sure!
Pages:
Jump to: