Pages:
Author

Topic: McDonalds to accept Bitcoin by 2018 - page 9. (Read 8427 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
December 20, 2017, 06:32:06 PM
This will be great news if they do end up accepting bitcoin in their stores. Adoption would skyrocket very quickly and many new people would be introduced to it.
If that happen many user of bitcoin will be glad because when we use bitcoin in McDonald it easy for us to make transaction. Also it will be great news because its means some fastfood store is accepting bitcoin, so i think this is the first step to become known of many fastfood store or maybe in resturant.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 06:11:01 PM
This will help for every bitcoin and McDonald's lovers. Users of btc will enjoy this kind of transaction. Count me in, i am happy for this kind of transaction in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 06:01:59 PM
Good news for bitcoin holders spending money on those happy meals Grin Grin
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
December 20, 2017, 05:55:39 PM

Why not? Most of the people nowadays knows McDonalds , and it is very essential for bitcoin to be introduced in different country but the thing is are the people surrwounds were willing to accept it as way payment? As soon as possible? I think it will happened but not in 2018

And it helps the price of bitcoin to stabilize, the growing purpose of bitcoin as a currency helps the price to become stronger and not fluctuate greatly.

Well, McDonalds is a one of the largest business and fast food here in our world. I think that McDonalds saw the price of Bitcoin and they wanted to have more of it in able to gain more money. Because if they will hold a lot of Bitcoins, They will gain a lot of money time to time. Because as the time goes by, Bitcoins are getting higher on its price. McDonalds will also helps Bitcoin to be popular in all people here in the world. And assure that many companies will also accept Bitcoin as mode of payment soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 05:44:43 PM
That is good. maybe i can order some food with 0.000xx btc i have.
it would be great if it happened, because I am sure, many companies will follow this if it really develops. moreover this is free advertising.
wise words
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
December 20, 2017, 04:19:29 PM
I also noticed a week ago that Mcdonald will eventually integrate bitcoin in their fees and services. I am excited to see how do it works, we don't need to pay for fiat currency if we have bitcoin wallet. For sure, this will help bitcoin also to maintain its equillibrium because Mcdonals is large fastfood chain and it dominates the world, with that I can simply say that it helps to stabilize the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 169
December 20, 2017, 04:11:52 PM

Why not? Most of the people nowadays knows McDonalds , and it is very essential for bitcoin to be introduced in different country but the thing is are the people surrwounds were willing to accept it as way payment? As soon as possible? I think it will happened but not in 2018

And it helps the price of bitcoin to stabilize, the growing purpose of bitcoin as a currency helps the price to become stronger and not fluctuate greatly.
Activity: 21
December 20, 2017, 04:09:05 PM
This will be great news if they do end up accepting bitcoin in their stores. Adoption would skyrocket very quickly and many new people would be introduced to it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
December 20, 2017, 04:08:18 PM
What about other cryptocurrencies ? Just BTC ?

I suspect that only Bitcoin. This is a big step forward. Maybe other restaurants and shops will follow them Smiley.
Activity: 49
December 20, 2017, 04:03:17 PM
It's not about MCD accepting BTC as payment method, it's about showing MCD as modern, advanced company..
Activity: 121
December 20, 2017, 03:06:29 PM
Hey its a confusing message to me. If news is confirm then a new window for Bitcoin will be open.
Activity: 33
December 20, 2017, 02:08:13 PM
if this will happen its very good for me , cause most of the time i always eat in mcdonald coz in my work there are few fastfood in our area. i hope it will happen someday. Cheesy
Activity: 101
December 20, 2017, 01:13:04 PM
It is a very prominent announcement for the clients, no need to convert Bitcoin into currency just pay bill through on it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 20, 2017, 12:07:21 PM
Now I only have to wait 3 hours for my Big Mac... come on seriously? 
Activity: 104
December 20, 2017, 11:59:07 AM
Transfer fees + transaction fees = not a good idea. Unless Bitcoin community will find a way to improve the 2 things mentioned.
Activity: 9
December 20, 2017, 11:57:54 AM
I'm not seeing this happening.  The fees are so high,  the only way I could see thus happening where they would profit,  would be to start their own mining so they can push their own transactions in.  Is that at all possible?
Activity: 301
December 20, 2017, 11:52:31 AM
What about other cryptocurrencies ? Just BTC ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 11:52:01 AM

I think that Bitcoin is so popular that it's quite likely. I would not be surprised if such a large company related to BTC in 2018, and if not yet in the next one. Everything depends on the contract in my opinion.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 11:42:30 AM
It's good if the news was real but maybe here in the philippines may not yet accept bitcoin to paid for mcdo because bitcoin here is not yet legalize unlike in other asian country there government already legalize the use of bitcoin. and I will believe it if they will announce it through news here on our country.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 11:28:18 AM
if this is likely to be the case for a new stage of bitcoin in the industry and economy of a country. Perhaps many investors are supporting this type of system because of the bitcoin price today and in the future there is a bigger improvement. The person's recognition of bitcoin will increase significantly. Hopefully such events will be in the world of the Digital currency for the development of a country.
Pages:
Jump to: