Pages:
Author

Topic: [MCN] MonetaVerde CryptoNote based. Merged mining with BCN/FCN/QCN/XMR - page 10. (Read 34884 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Vote for pro-ecology coin! MonetaVerde (MCN) allows for energy saving thus helps to protect the nature.

Vote for  MonetaVerde (MCN) to be added on hitbtc EXCHANGE! https://hitbtc.com/vote

I voted! Hope that my voice will help you! 
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
The author sets the number of coins is infinite, lead prices do not rise up, so few people participate in the acquisition, This coin is there a future?
Activity: 84
infinite supply!? wut?

If you need more explanations clarify your question please.
Is there a GUI wallet in the works?

Of course it is. This task in not at the top of my priorities list at the moment but would be goood to make this wallet soon.
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
Is there a GUI wallet in the works?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
infinite supply!? wut?

I wish the best future for the first CryptoNote child - Bytecoin! Happy Birthday!

Vote for pro-ecology coin! MonetaVerde (MCN) allows for energy saving thus helps to protect the nature.

Vote for  MonetaVerde (MCN) to be added on hitbtc EXCHANGE! https://hitbtc.com/vote

I totally agree with you. Soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
MonetaVerde needs to show on Coinmarketcap too...
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Excellent thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys!

We have just added MCN to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

It's time to create a fund for MonetaVerde for marketing and development!

I've got many interesting marketing offers in my PM that need to be worked out. And MCN still needs translations.

So I invite you to MonetaVerde's associates club! Imagine yourself as Rockefeller! Donate for MCN's bright future!

Wallet:    VduBodnTALnNmsqVoReVyabJS4z3MnhvieicoJutMuexi1v1hQbRTcDW2SSR9ymVea4tDCaPZGJ1zXJ 6oQj5NYgz1wcgKQSrD

Logo = hammer about to hit a leaf. K got it.

Hammer is a metaphore of mining (in literal sense) Wink

Definitely capitalist.

MonetaVerde is a significant currency for the whole world and it has nothing to do with communism

Ecology is the essence of MonetaVerde.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

Yeah because it's like Communist but more like into Ecology stuff, definitely capitalist but also Anonymous.

Ok I tried again tonight and it worked, the coins were not locked anymore. How long does it actually take for a transaction to be fully confirmed and the coins to be available? It seems to be taking hours!

I'm working on it.

Does anybody have the same problem?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Pages:
Jump to: