Pages:
Author

Topic: [MCN] MonetaVerde CryptoNote based. Merged mining with BCN/FCN/QCN/XMR - page 11. (Read 34884 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Moneta Verde has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Moneta Verde, and enjoy 10% discount. As Moneta Verde is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Moneta Verde should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Moneta Verde;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 10% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Moneta Verde, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

Buy various mining products, Asics, Gridseed, shoes and dressing. All with 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects!
We have several offers and products please visit our store

Hey guys!

Welcome to our pool Minergate.com. We support mining of MonetaVerde and offer two reward models - PPS and PPLNS (you can choose suitable method for each currency individually).
Moreover, we have the lowest fees on the market (2% PPS, 1.5% PPLNS).
Enjoy the most profitable on our pool!

Regards,
Minergate.com
Enjoy the most profitable mining on our pool

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Ok I tried again tonight and it worked, the coins were not locked anymore. How long does it actually take for a transaction to be fully confirmed and the coins to be available? It seems to be taking hours!

EDIT: I'll try again later from home and will post the exact error message in here.

Yes, please.

I get it. But I still ask you to do this.
note: I tried to SEND coins from the wallet. Receiving them was no problem.
Ok.

Please refresh your wallet, then use incoming_transfers command, copy everything and send me.
Cryptomidnight, how do you send coins from the simplewallet? It seems my wallet in locked! :-l

Can you tell me your transaction id?
I don't think it even got that far.

EDIT: I'll try again later from home and will post the exact error message in here.
Cryptomidnight, how do you send coins from the simplewallet? It seems my wallet in locked! :-l

Can you tell me your transaction id?
       Love shopping?

Want to buy the Rockminer 36Gh/s?

Or need new perfume? May be Original Unlocked 16GB iPhone 5S?

Now you can pay for it in MonetaVerde!

A first shop with MonetaVerde!

http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
Guys! I do believe in MonetaVerde. I do my best but my education doesn't include marketing.

Do you have marketing experience?

Any ideas are welcomed. Teach me please!
No, guy. Should be much better that you teach us. Grin
Can you explain us,how two days copy coin, having only two pages tread, have been listed on poloniex. Cool
 Grin

I'm a friendly guy you know Smiley

Seriously this guy helped MCN: darko84
He added MCN TO Poloniex
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
why relaunch?why?

Moneta Verde (MCN) is not a relaunch.

MountCoin (MNT) was relaunched after finding a new Dev.
Activity: 546
Merit: 503
Guys! I do believe in MonetaVerde. I do my best but my education doesn't include marketing.

No, guy. Should be much better that you teach us. Grin
Can you explain us,how two days copy coin, having only two pages tread, have been listed on poloniex. Cool
 Grin
Activity: 81

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Folks! As we all  know it’s not enough to use copy and paste  to develop good MCN pool. So... we all have the  opportunity to check how smart and skillfull we are.   Who is the Hero? Who will develop MCN’s pool to our community?   Let's make it work! And of course, we should do it faster than Fantomcoin guys... Just because we are the coolest   Cool
http://webcoin.me/mcn/

This is another attempt to make a pool. (not working yet)
Pages:
Jump to: