Pages:
Author

Topic: [MCN] MonetaVerde CryptoNote based. Merged mining with BCN/FCN/QCN/XMR - page 4. (Read 34884 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 256
I really don't understand why they delisted qcn and fcn... they have a lot of shit coins and remove good ones just because they don't have big volumes right now  Sad
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Hello MCN Community!

I am working on a GUI wallet for MCN.

I want to make something different from other cryptonote GUI wallets, so my implementation does not require certain steps to get it started (opening simplewallet or the daemon separately, etc) nor does it require certain software to be installed to run it (.NET, etc). You simply start the program and it will have everything self-contained. As simple as a bitcoin QT wallet. It will also work on MAC and Linux.

I am posting here asking for some people to test it out for me before I release it, I just need a few people. Right now, I'm only looking for Windows users to test it. So please send me a PM if you're interested in testing this out and I will be able to send a version to you soon.

Thanks!
I can now confirm that merge mining will be implemented into the cryptonote pool software being used by the majority of pool operators.

The update should available within a week.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
devs are really honest and reliable professionals who do their job well
Developer is crazy about his idea and consults with the community. We all see this.

The dev last posted on the 7th and even then it was to apologise for not being around previously. This was it:

By the way, how long does MCN have this logo? no thoughts to change it?

Do you have any ideas for new one? Do we need a logo contest?

To all: sorry for not answering your questions for so long. I'm back from unexpected trip and ready to support you and to continue coin development and promotion.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Developer is crazy about his idea and consults with the community. We all see this.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
A lot of vacuous spammy comments on this thread but the dev seems honest and reliable.

Might be a good coin.

Wait and see.

devs are really honest and reliable professionals who do their job well
Activity: 9
I lost 5 BTC trading this coin on poloniex, i think for now is a no go area.

June it was trading around 0.00058000. Now its around 0.00000120 or about 1/5000 of its price in mid June.

The flip side though is that if it goes back up 1 bitcoin of mcn today will be worth about 5,000 bitcoin.

Hard to tell if cryptonote coins are going to catch on.
Activity: 9
A lot of vacuous spammy comments on this thread but the dev seems honest and reliable.

Might be a good coin.

Wait and see.
Activity: 27
MonetaVerde has an unusual logo, like no else coins have. why was this design chosen?

I think it's connected with the name of the coin and it's general concept
How can MonetaVerde be associated with hammer and leaf? I don't get it
Everything is simple. Hammer is associated with mining. Leaf and green background plays with the concept of green coin
I've never analyzed this issue. Excellent smart design!
Activity: 25
MonetaVerde has an unusual logo, like no else coins have. why was this design chosen?

Everything is simple. Hammer is associated with mining. Leaf and green background plays with the concept of green coin
Activity: 26

Activity: 25

Activity: 21
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Yep, absolutely no reason everybody shouldn't be merge mining. There's nothing to lose!

It's NOT split hashrate, if you mine XMR at 500H/s, and if you merged mined you would continue to mine XMR at 500H/s as well as MCN at 500H/s, at the same time, without using additional power.

It's soooo GREEN!

Is the term GREEN COIN a new thing or it was invented at the same time with the merged mining?

I highly doubt that someone knew about MCN in early 2011 when MM was invented

How lucky we are now not only to know about this coin but to mine it Wink
Activity: 27

Yep, absolutely no reason everybody shouldn't be merge mining. There's nothing to lose!

It's NOT split hashrate, if you mine XMR at 500H/s, and if you merged mined you would continue to mine XMR at 500H/s as well as MCN at 500H/s, at the same time, without using additional power.

It's soooo GREEN!

Is the term GREEN COIN a new thing or it was invented at the same time with the merged mining?

I highly doubt that someone knew about MCN in early 2011 when MM was invented
Activity: 19

It's soooo GREEN!

Activity: 13
This merged mining is an awesome thing. What genius has invented it?

It was invented in early 2011 by "vinced", the guy who created Namecoin.

Here is his publication on it: https://github.com/vinced/namecoin/blob/mergedmine/doc/README_merged-mining.md

We don't know who Vince was, and he disappeared from public view years ago. Yet his contribution, both merged mining and Namecoin, live on.

Dear vinced, if you are reading this letters now, give us know. We'd like to say thanks to you for your contributions in our profit Cheesy
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

It was invented in early 2011 by "vinced", the guy who created Namecoin.

Here is his publication on it: https://github.com/vinced/namecoin/blob/mergedmine/doc/README_merged-mining.md

We don't know who Vince was, and he disappeared from public view years ago. Yet his contribution, both merged mining and Namecoin, live on.
Activity: 59
Philosophy and real actions of MCN devs shows care about protection the environment. in the future this issue will be most actual

Who gives a shit to the environment? Everyone thinks about how they can earn more

Agree with you.  Extra money without additional energy costs that what's make sence!

What do you exactly mean by extra money without additional energy costs? I don't know something interesting?

You get twice more coins with the same energy consumption. thanks to merged mining

It's soooo GREEN!

Philosophy and real actions of MCN devs shows care about protection the environment. in the future this issue will be most actual

Who gives a shit to the environment? Everyone thinks about how they can earn more

Agree with you.  Extra money without additional energy costs that what's make sence!

What do you exactly mean by extra money without additional energy costs? I don't know something interesting?

You get twice more coins with the same energy consumption. thanks to merged mining

It's soooo GREEN!

Pages:
Jump to: