Pages:
Author

Topic: [MCN] MonetaVerde CryptoNote based. Merged mining with BCN/FCN/QCN/XMR - page 7. (Read 34884 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
By the way, how long does MCN have this logo? no thoughts to change it?
Activity: 19
Hi Dev and the MCN community!

Can we get some of the cryptonote images/diagrams from their site onto the OP?  More information to let people know that it is indeed anonymous and part of the new cryptonote code, such as XMR has on their OP?

Also, can you add a list of current bounties to the OP, such as language translations and maybe a faucet? If these bounties get filled I am willing to donate to the bounty address (needs to also add to the OP).

Coinmarketcap.com needs to be notified to point to the MCN blockchain on ChainRadar for good stats.

We need more miners, without the high hashrate it'll all go down the tube. To get the higher hashrate it's obviously got to be made profitable for the miners, scrap some BTC together and start building up some buy walls.

Is there a tentative date for the QT wallet?

Finally, what's the word on getting MCN on more exchanges, Bittrex would be nice.

It would be too much information.  Anyone who is interested can watch cryptonote images and diagrams on their site
I do not see anything bad in more information about cryptonote technology here.
Activity: 16

Can we get some of the cryptonote images/diagrams from their site onto the OP?  More information to let people know that it is indeed anonymous and part of the new cryptonote code, such as XMR has on their OP?

Also, can you add a list of current bounties to the OP, such as language translations and maybe a faucet? If these bounties get filled I am willing to donate to the bounty address (needs to also add to the OP).

Coinmarketcap.com needs to be notified to point to the MCN blockchain on ChainRadar for good stats.

We need more miners, without the high hashrate it'll all go down the tube. To get the higher hashrate it's obviously got to be made profitable for the miners, scrap some BTC together and start building up some buy walls.

Finally, what's the word on getting MCN on more exchanges, Bittrex would be nice.

It would be too much information.  Anyone who is interested can watch cryptonote images and diagrams on their site
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
There needs to be more emphasis on the fact that MCN is a GREEN COIN.

What exactly does this mean? Well, merged mining.

You can merge mine this coin along with any other cryptonote without losing hash power or increasing resource usage in any way.

The entire 19MH/s on XMR right now, could also be mining MCN at the same time. Yes, FREE money that apparently nobody knows about.

This is a good marketing point.

Thank you for all your hard work Dev!

Never heard this term "GREEN COIN". So if we can get coin by merged mining it is called green coin?
Yep, that's right. And I'm wondering how big is the list of green coins

There are only 2 right now, MCN and Fantomcoin (FCN)

Moneta Verde translates as literally "Green Coin"
Activity: 25

You can merge mine this coin along with any other cryptonote without losing hash power or increasing resource usage in any way.

The entire 19MH/s on XMR right now, could also be mining MCN at the same time. Yes, FREE money that apparently nobody knows about.

Never heard this term "GREEN COIN". So if we can get coin by merged mining it is called green coin?
Yep, that's right. And I'm wondering how big is the list of green coins
Activity: 59

Activity: 6
Merit: 250

Could you please explain what is "Merged mining"?

I am mining XMR right now, and I may be interested in getting some MCN, too

Could you please explain what is "Merged mining"?

I am mining XMR right now, and I may be interested in getting some MCN, too

Hi, please check out minergate.com

There are specific ports you point to merge mine (https://minergate.com/altminers/claymore-gpu), meaning you will mine 2 coins at once, both at the same hashrate. This is NOT split hashrate, if you mined at 1000H/s on XMR beforehand, you will continue to do so if you merged mined both XMR and MCN.

As for the actual technical aspects on how it works: magic

legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
I’m extremely pleased to present you the CN Block Explorer.
Nice to see you here with a CN block explorer. Other currencies have a tend to present their "unique" block explorers that's why MCN need one too!
You got it wrong. Blocks explorer are common for some coins at the same time. But the fact is that since now MCN has a same Block Explorer as Quazar or BBR makes me happy. To the Moon!

Ya man, nice to see a spike on Polo...
Though the volume is still microscopic.
Activity: 63
Nice to see you here with a CN block explorer. Other currencies have a tend to present their "unique" block explorers that's why MCN need one too!
You got it wrong. Blocks explorer are common for some coins at the same time. But the fact is that since now MCN has a same Block Explorer as Quazar or BBR makes me happy. To the Moon!
Activity: 53
Activity: 49
MonetaVerde was added to Extremepool! huzza!!

1% fee

http://mcn.extremepool.org
Wow! The fee is so small! Hope that somedays we will se pool with zero fees =D
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
MonetaVerde was added to Extremepool! huzza!!

1% fee

http://mcn.extremepool.org
Activity: 27
I prefer when users follow me on Reddit because they are interested in what I have to say and not because they are paid for it. The only way you can create a large community on Reddit in 3 weeks is through money. So what’s your problem? You are not impressed that I’ve not paid to bring people on my page?

I like you point of view and respect your for attracting people by your own without paying them
Activity: 84
Dev, top work, I'm interested in how things develop here because there seems to be not so much hype as there has been before - what are your development plans mid-term in terms of publicity? Very much considering buying in if there's enough energy behind it!

Thank you, djarot! I suppose marketing issues are the most important for MCN now. And I'm trying to be added to coin services. Every coin needs good infrastructure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 254
Activity: 98

Attention, please! I’m extremely pleased to present you the CN Block Explorer. Check out its exceptionally useful and well-detailed features! Some of you might remember that I’ve been missing for a whole month. So as you see I haven’t been fooling around all this time.  I’m open to your suggestions as to how to improve the website. PM me if you’ve got smth to share.

Visit this thread to see the details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8099996

http://chainradar.com/

Coins:                                                                                                                                                                                              

Bytecoin BCN blockchain                         Monero XMR blockchain

Fantomcoin FCN blockchain                     Quazarcoin QCN blockchain

duckNote XDN blockchain                       MonetaVerde MCN blockchain

AEON blockchain                                       Bollberry BBR blockchain

Pages:
Jump to: