Pages:
Author

Topic: [MCN] MonetaVerde CryptoNote based. Merged mining with BCN/FCN/QCN/XMR - page 5. (Read 34884 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
To get more pools mining MCN, I would suggest everyone contacting the cryptonote pool software creators, and ask about adding support for MCN. More importantly, asking them to add support for merge mining MCN:

https://github.com/zone117x/node-cryptonote-pool
https://github.com/fancoder/cryptonote-universal-pool (latest fork, supports FCN already!)

Edit: Oh, I guess the fancoder build does already include support for MCN, however the only one with the updated version is extremepool.org. So I guess we would need to start contacting the actual pool owners and get them to update their pool software to the latest version that runs MCN. Finally, fancoder should still be contacted and asked about adding merge mining support.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Philosophy and real actions of MCN devs shows care about protection the environment. in the future this issue will be most actual

Who gives a shit to the environment? Everyone thinks about how they can earn more

Agree with you.  Extra money without additional energy costs that what's make sence!

What do you exactly mean by extra money without additional energy costs? I don't know something interesting?

You get twice more coins with the same energy consumption. thanks to merged mining
Activity: 16
Philosophy and real actions of MCN devs shows care about protection the environment. in the future this issue will be most actual

Who gives a shit to the environment? Everyone thinks about how they can earn more

Agree with you.  Extra money without additional energy costs that what's make sence!

What do you exactly mean by extra money without additional energy costs? I don't know something interesting?

Activity: 25

Activity: 27
MonetaVerde has a nice rate. I've only increased my money trading it...
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I lost 5 BTC trading this coin on poloniex, i think for now is a no go area.

How could it happen? I've never lost my money trading MCN.
Activity: 19
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I lost 5 BTC trading this coin on poloniex, i think for now is a no go area.
Activity: 26
Hi guys! What coins do you find most perspective? Is MonetaVerde among them?

The future is for cryptocurrencies based on cryptonote technology. MCN is one of them.

I find MCN an outstanding coin. I think it will surpass many other cryptonote based coins

I like the coin Verde, but there are other cool coins too. so I need good arguments from you Cheesy

The future is for cryptocurrencies based on cryptonote technology. MCN is one of them.

I find MCN an outstanding coin. I think it will surpass many other cryptonote based coins

Interesting opinion. Can you explain it?

Activity: 59

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
IMO all cryptonote based coins will have a great future and MonetaVerde is one of them.

All of them? I don't think so. There are a lot of shit forks and coins with bugs. MCN stands out against this background because of the flawless code
Activity: 26
IMO all cryptonote based coins will have a great future and MonetaVerde is one of them.

Merged mining provides high safety and crypto stability. and makes MCN profitable of course
I think it makes no sense to mention bitcoin. Also I'm mining FCN and MCN of course. otherwise, what would I do here Cheesy
Activity: 13
Do we have block explorer for Moneta Verde?

of cause, we have block explore,here you go  - http://chainradar.com/mcn/blocks
It's new block explorer with nice interface. I'm fond of it  Smiley

The interface is really very nice. My respects to its designer Wink
We are proud to list MonetaVerde on our exchange https://www.alt2bit.com and look forward to the growth of this coin and community.

http://www.cointrendz.com/a2b.png

A great exchange and a great coin. They were destined to meet each other! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: