Pages:
Author

Topic: [MCN] MonetaVerde CryptoNote based. Merged mining with BCN/FCN/QCN/XMR - page 12. (Read 34884 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Good news. CryptoNote news.

News section on CryptoNote.org
We are happy to announce a news section on the cryptonote.org. The new section is dedicated to new developments, ideas and news from the CryptoNote realm. About two years ago the CryptoNote technology had only been represented by Bytecoin (BCN) but since then things have changed dramatically. Not only the number of Bytecoins has soared, the other coins such as Quazarcoin, Fantomcoin and Monero are taking the cryptocurrency world by storm. The CryptoNote community becomes very diverse and geographically disseminated therefore we believe it is our duty to spread the word and bring everyone at one place.  Just by clicking on the news tab you’ll have the latest account on what’s been going on with CryptoNote-based currencies along with fresh updates from the devs at hand. The idea is to turn this website into a vibrant pool of information accessible to anybody who wants to keep one's finger on the pulse of CryptoNote technology. If you are a CryptoNote enthusiast and you have some ideas worth sharing, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
I was busy working on MCN. will be here in a few hours.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Is the dev still around?
Activity: 62
Moneta Verde (MCN) market added. MCN is a CryptoNote with merged mining and variable block reward.

Posted by busoni@poloniex at 2014-06-20 19:29:11

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_mcn
legendary

Could you include a rich list?

Remember that CryptoNote technology makes all the coin transactions anonymous so it's impossible to make a rich list.

How does your wallet then know what the total coins in it is if it does not analyse the block chain?

Remember that CryptoNote technology makes all the coin transactions anonymous so it's impossible to make a rich list.
legendary
We need block Explorer!

Agree. I'm working on it.

And any help would be useful!

1. Where to get BNC, XMR and QCN binaries? In their official threads?

CryptoNight-based coins:

Bytecoin (BCN)

Quazarcoin (QCN)

Monero (XMR)

Or use this link - https://forum.cryptonote.org/viewforum.php?f=6
We need block Explorer!

Agree. I'm working on it.

And any help would be useful!
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
"MonetaVerde is the first coin with the block reward increasing with difficulty growth"

lol.... way to completely miss the entire economic theory behind mining reward vs difficulty adjustment.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

1) Download MonetaVerde and BCN/MRO/QCN binaries.

5) One more command line is needed. Navigate to MonetaVerde 's folder and launch minerc.exe using the next command:

Code:
minerc --node1=127.0.0.1:8081 --node2=127.0.0.1:24081 --wallet1=%your BCN/MRO/QCN address% --wallet2=%your MCN address%

1. Where to get BNC, XMR and QCN binaries? In their official threads?

2. in command line i wil have to put my wallet address of XMR, QCN and BNC also?

I dont have ideas what i am doing, but i love to learn Tongue

It would be nice to see this coin on MiinerGate!
We need block Explorer!
Thank you darko84!

33zer0w0lf  tried  to make one, it's under construction now. [url=http://mcn.extremepool.org]mcn.extremepool.org
The technology of MCN is much more difficult than Monero or Quazar have. So it's not so simple to make a pool for MCN.
When somebody will make a pool you can be sure that this man has very goof brain. 

Yes, I'm going to add MCN to coinlists and voting pages soon.
Very good coin and nice design!

Is solo mining only way to mine now? There are no pools?

Put it on Poloniex voting page!
How can I find current diff  ?

The current difficulty shows in daemon console every time a block is found.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: