Pages:
Author

Topic: [MCN] MonetaVerde CryptoNote based. Merged mining with BCN/FCN/QCN/XMR - page 2. (Read 34884 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
lol....came to life yesterday and dead again
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Is this coin still active?
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Polyniex has resumed trading MCN and it initially lost some ground, but is currently up about 25%...

Do you have any node working?
Polyniex has resumed trading MCN and it initially lost some ground, but is currently up about 25%...
Coin FROZEN on Poloniex within last 24 hours. Shocked

Why? Do you have any info of MCN Frozen? Sad

Poloniex Exchange says it's for Maintenance. I texted "GeezUp" in Trollbox.
Coin FROZEN on Poloniex within last 24 hours. Shocked

Why? Do you have any info of MCN Frozen? Sad
Coin FROZEN on Poloniex within last 24 hours. Shocked...

Edit...Poloniex rep in Trollbox says it's for maintenance. Smiley

Re-edit... "Temporarily Disabled."  Undecided
This coin need a good face wash, new dev, a CPU-friendly algo, but the same objective, carry altcoins world to latin america Sad
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
If someone would take over this, this coin would be a great for targeting Latin american countries which have been mostly neglected by the alt-crypto scene.
Activity: 406
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
dev you allready abondoned this coin ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

Updated chainradar.com with pools information!

Find a pool best suited for yourself and you currency. Provided pool info: Name, Other coins, Version, Fee, Minimal payment, Miners, Hashrate, Uptime, Last server down.

Please don't hesitate to contact me through the contact form on the website or via the forum. Smiley
Activity: 243

Is it profitable ?

Why don't you mine Monero if the coin is dead ?

It's still being sold on Poloniex.

Plus, you can mine both Monero and MonetaVerde at the same time. It has an unexpectedly high hashrate because of merge mining.

There are several updates needed for the simplewallet in order for me to create the UI. If anyone knows of any developers for cryptonote, point them here.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

Is it profitable ?

Why don't you mine Monero if the coin is dead ?
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
If anyone is interested in the source code for the wallet I was working on, please PM me. I've been sick with that respiratory disease that's been going around, so I may not be able to get back to working on it for another week or more, and any help would be appreciated. It's using a layer of PHP to communicate with the wallet and daemon, so if you have knowledge of PHP and some jQuery you should be good.

This thread does not get a lot of traffic. If you are looking for people to collaborate on a wallet that might be used with a few currencies there is probably a better section to post in. It seems like a pretty significant project in terms of developing these coins and there are probably plenty of capable interested people if you post where they read.
Activity: 243
If anyone is interested in the source code for the wallet I was working on, please PM me. I've been sick with that respiratory disease that's been going around, so I may not be able to get back to working on it for another week or more, and any help would be appreciated. It's using a layer of PHP to communicate with the wallet and daemon, so if you have knowledge of PHP and some jQuery you should be good.

legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
MCN price is way too low.
Pages:
Jump to: