Pages:
Author

Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll - page 16. (Read 34589 times)

legendary
Activity: 879
Merit: 1000
monero
Anyone got experience how support is responding on Satoshi Dice regarding investment questions related to my account there? I sent mail to support more then 7 hours ago and still no answer Sad. I have blocked my Bitcoins there. Hope that they will solve my problem fast.

It appears to be a connectivity issue to the API. We are trying to find out the issue. A quick workaround might be to browse the site in a device that uses another internet connection. Sorry about the trouble!

I am not sure if we talking about the same problem now. I explain my issue in the mail I sent to your support (at) satoshidice.com. I include my account and User id information there. If you can speed up the resolution then I will be happy.

Edit - yes I understand now. When I log in from another computer I can see my correct ballance.

Thank you

PS: I would anyway preffer to be contacted by support with at least information they are working on my request.

We are double checking too see exactly what happened and will get back to you asap!

There is no use emailing them. A few months ago, I send a few emails. Well, never replied yet.  Undecided
Well, it is fixed now. So, np.
Just post on the thread or PM him. It is more likely to be responded.

I have invested in the bankroll. Can you sign the cold wallet address please? It will at least help people to trust the site.

Thanks Smiley

Yes we are setting up public cold storage addresses. https://blockchain.info/address/18e5jpfn9zo9GQov1Ks9Pzh6Yam2SvFqqo is the only address I have available from here.

but thats not even 50% of the claimed current br... just for my understanding: the br displayed on site is external investors only or also includes your own funds?

Correct, this is funds that is actually invested. We have 700 in cold storage that we are making public and signing hopefully later today.

not sure if you got my question correctly or at least I'm not fully understanding your answer regarding my question.

is the total cold storage 700BTC (including the 300BTC you already showed)? also, does the bankroll that is displayed on site include your(satoshidice's) own funds too?

Now there's 700 in the public cold storage. There's also the hot wallets and transaction wallets, but we will only make a cold storage that matches current investments public. This is to prove that we can pay out current investments if investors wish to withdraw them. The bankroll displayed for the session game is only from investors.

got it, thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
SatoshiDice.com
divesting is not possible anymore  Huh

It works now. We're trying to find out why you had this problem.
SatoshiDice.com
Anyone got experience how support is responding on Satoshi Dice regarding investment questions related to my account there? I sent mail to support more then 7 hours ago and still no answer Sad. I have blocked my Bitcoins there. Hope that they will solve my problem fast.

It appears to be a connectivity issue to the API. We are trying to find out the issue. A quick workaround might be to browse the site in a device that uses another internet connection. Sorry about the trouble!

I am not sure if we talking about the same problem now. I explain my issue in the mail I sent to your support (at) satoshidice.com. I include my account and User id information there. If you can speed up the resolution then I will be happy.

Edit - yes I understand now. When I log in from another computer I can see my correct ballance.

Thank you

PS: I would anyway preffer to be contacted by support with at least information they are working on my request.

We are double checking too see exactly what happened and will get back to you asap!

There is no use emailing them. A few months ago, I send a few emails. Well, never replied yet.  Undecided

I have invested in the bankroll. Can you sign the cold wallet address please? It will at least help people to trust the site.

Thanks Smiley

Yes we are setting up public cold storage addresses. https://blockchain.info/address/18e5jpfn9zo9GQov1Ks9Pzh6Yam2SvFqqo is the only address I have available from here.

but thats not even 50% of the claimed current br... just for my understanding: the br displayed on site is external investors only or also includes your own funds?

Correct, this is funds that is actually invested. We have 700 in cold storage that we are making public and signing hopefully later today.

not sure if you got my question correctly or at least I'm not fully understanding your answer regarding my question.

is the total cold storage 700BTC (including the 300BTC you already showed)? also, does the bankroll that is displayed on site include your(satoshidice's) own funds too?

Now there's 700 in the public cold storage. There's also the hot wallets and transaction wallets, but we will only make a cold storage that matches current investments public. This is to prove that we can pay out current investments if investors wish to withdraw them. The bankroll displayed for the session game is only from investors.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
is this place better then just-dice to invest?

They are both well established sites but keep in mind that Just-Dice requires you to use CLAMs rather than BTC. Hence you might see the value of your investment drop BTC-wise even if the dice site managed to turn a profit.
Investing in just-dice is not good idea in my opinion, we have to buy clams then invest in jd if clams loses it value your investment will drop a lot.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1002
Can you please update the https://www.satoshidice.com/secretlist.php automatically I mean as soon as clock hits 00:00 it reveals the secret hash for the past day.

We can't reveal it immediately because transactions can take hours to confirm and during this time a player could double spend their losing bets!
So how long do you wait until you display them?Also it seems to me that even now it does not happen automatically.
Activity: 406
is this place better then just-dice to invest?

They are both well established sites but keep in mind that Just-Dice requires you to use CLAMs rather than BTC. Hence you might see the value of your investment drop BTC-wise even if the dice site managed to turn a profit.
Activity: 616
divesting is not possible anymore  Huh
legendary
monero

Thank you

Thanks Smiley

SatoshiDice.com

Thank you

Thanks Smiley

legendary
monero

Thank you

Thanks Smiley

SatoshiDice.com

Thank you

Thanks Smiley

SatoshiDice.com
Can you please update the https://www.satoshidice.com/secretlist.php automatically I mean as soon as clock hits 00:00 it reveals the secret hash for the past day.

We can't reveal it immediately because transactions can take hours to confirm and during this time a player could double spend their losing bets!
Activity: 935
legendary
Activity: 924

Thank you

Thanks Smiley

I got very same experience yesterday. Problem is fixed now, we use PM. I would like to thank you for support. I can say that I am happy about this investment as I got good profit for few days I invest there. I am evaulating invest more in longer terms now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

Thank you

Thanks Smiley
legendary
monero
I still can't find any trace of signed cold wallet, while you claim to have some kind of multi sig cold storage in place (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11014694).

care to share this finally to prove your solvency?
SatoshiDice.com

Thank you

legendary

Thank you

SatoshiDice.com

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: