Pages:
Author

Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll - page 11. (Read 34589 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Is there some form of maintenance or performance testing going on, I've seen the same 3 or 4 betters for the past 12 hours and I haven't been able to bet anything. Deposit addresses were gone at first, but are now available, and I am still unable to do anything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
This is really great for my friend to start some gambling with faucets, he is also new with bitcoins.

This is alsso great for me to do, so that I can't lose a lot of money with bitcoin.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
where the fuck is my money, bunch of cocksmokers at satoshi dice don't do shit been waiting weeks
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I made deposit but i still not credit in my account although i wait 5 confirmation in blockchain 
Did you file a support ticket ?
Activity: 6
I made deposit but i still not credit in my account although i wait 5 confirmation in blockchain 
Activity: 52
SDice_CTO = the new support?

The sysadmin and I will do most of it for now because so many issues are technical and we're implementing many changes soon.

real nice to have more people on support.
Any fun changes?
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Hello,

I would like to connect to the account I created a couple of weeks ago. I can't find where to click and put my credentials!
Also how can I activate 2 factor auth?
Do you plan to add a chat?
Activity: 129
Satoshi Dice Support

The sysadmin and I will do most of it for now because so many issues are technical and we're implementing many changes soon.
Activity: 52
Satoshi Dice Support
have pm'd and no reply.

I can confirm the problem and you will get double your balance once we get it to work. No funds were lost, the Bitcoin software just needs to rescan.
have pm'd and no reply.
Satoshi Dice Support
yes it did not work, and now I don't have it anymore but I will wait and see what happens

If you PM me the transaction id of your deposit, I can check what happened!
yes it did not work, and now I don't have it anymore but I will wait and see what happens
hi I deposited .02 and then the page stopped loading upon reload all my info was gone and of course the btc is gone too. I emailed [email protected] and no one has replied, this is very unprofessional.

use the unique link if it still dont work just wait for reply on the mail, sometime it take some time for the support to answer.
hi I deposited .02 and then the page stopped loading upon reload all my info was gone and of course the btc is gone too. I emailed [email protected] and no one has replied, this is very unprofessional.

Did you reload the same unique link? Every SatoshiDice user has a unique link for their SatoshiDice homepage in order to access their account, if you don't access the same link as what you accessed when you deposited, you will not be able to access your BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Absolutely a great dice site. I will try it when I'll have some free time. I will write a review here when I'll be able to do this Smiley

Activity: 63
I am trying to withdraw to an address ( 35YWpZi1X5ie7DvHRRkYVrvFFfs4xe9vep ) which I know is valid but it gives "Invalid Receiving Address.". Any ideas?

got the same problem, and i just made a new address and it works...

As you can see in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11528097, it is an old problem and apparently SD hasn't fixed it yet. In the meantime, use an address starting with 1 to withdraw your bitcoin.

Ok now i know, guess it was a gamble if it worked or not, seems like they have fixed the error now. Good job!
Satoshi Dice Support
I am trying to withdraw to an address ( 35YWpZi1X5ie7DvHRRkYVrvFFfs4xe9vep ) which I know is valid but it gives "Invalid Receiving Address.". Any ideas?

As you can see in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11528097, it is an old problem and apparently SD hasn't fixed it yet. In the meantime, use an address starting with 1 to withdraw your bitcoin.

This is correct, I will fix this now.

Withdrawals to multi sig addresses now works and I have tried it successfully.

Bets made to the block chain game from multisig addresses are currently not processed. The blockchain game is currently depreciated until we rewrite the code for it.
Satoshi Dice Support

This is correct, I will fix this now.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: