Pages:
Author

Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll - page 13. (Read 34589 times)

legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
I've had a request to add satoshidice to my betting bot (Seuntjies DiceBot). Is anyone interested and willing to pay the 0.5Btc fee for adding a site to the bot?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
whats the minimum withdrawal.

Minimum amount you can withdraw is 0.001BTC (1mBTC)
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
whats the minimum withdrawal.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Can i withdraw to multiple addresses? I would like some of my winnings in a different wallet.

Yes you can. You have to pay miners fee for each request.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Can i withdraw to multiple addresses? I would like some of my winnings in a different wallet.
Activity: 89
out of little acorns grow huge oaks
Activity: 70
is there any promotions coming up?

You should put your affiliate link in your signature and get many referrals because they pay 10% comission of the house edge on their bets (regardless if they lose or win).

That is a very good promo in my opinion Cheesy:D

got any commission this way ever?

A little bit, i havent got rich from it, but its possible to get some extras this way
Activity: 58

You should put your affiliate link in your signature and get many referrals because they pay 10% comission of the house edge on their bets (regardless if they lose or win).

got any commission this way ever?

Activity: 52
Activity: 35
Hi are servers down or something?  Sent deposit to address and it's 6 confirmations and nowhere to be found.
My guess is the bitcoin daemon is down, wait for the fix also save your secret url and refresh the page.. balance might show up?

Is that a common occurrence?  Any idea how long it usually takes?

It should not happen, but we are not in perfect word. Take it as part of gambling and do no take it too serious. Problems are solved, but it need some time. My experience is couple of hours there.

To have a healthy attitude toward the few times the page is down is good, no need to get excited.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
Hi are servers down or something?  Sent deposit to address and it's 6 confirmations and nowhere to be found.
My guess is the bitcoin daemon is down, wait for the fix also save your secret url and refresh the page.. balance might show up?

It should not happen, but we are not in perfect word. Take it as part of gambling and do no take it too serious. Problems are solved, but it need some time. My experience is couple of hours there.
Activity: 119
do not like the forced occasions one must deal with reality.  Wink

About 3-4 hours usually. I was gambling last day and caught up in a maintenance, but it resolved in less than 3 hours.

After all sometimes its ok to take a break from gambling for 3 hour, go out walking or something, then come back and play again Cheesy
tAP
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
tAP
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 105
yes hope they can keep this up  Wink
Activity: 50
Apparently some down time sometimes still, but i think it is more stable than before
Activity: 105
"22th of September 2015:
An urgent server update is being performed. Account balances and investor funds are safe. "

Hi, when you back online?

Up and running Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: