Pages:
Author

Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll - page 12. (Read 34589 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I am trying to withdraw to an address ( 35YWpZi1X5ie7DvHRRkYVrvFFfs4xe9vep ) which I know is valid but it gives "Invalid Receiving Address.". Any ideas?

got the same problem, and i just made a new address and it works...
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I am trying to withdraw to an address ( 35YWpZi1X5ie7DvHRRkYVrvFFfs4xe9vep ) which I know is valid but it gives "Invalid Receiving Address.". Any ideas?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
SatoshiDice.com
Is anyone able to actually use the SD API ?
I keep getting errors when testing any of the calls.

Yes it works, it's used by the site itself!
mog
Activity: 76
Is anyone able to actually use the SD API ?
I keep getting errors when testing any of the calls.
Activity: 58
will satoshislot.com close down? What happens to the funds that is left on the side?
Activity: 105
it explains the down time I guess.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
SatoshiDice.com
We have now integrated Satoshi Slot directly into satoshidice.com and the game uses the dice wallet system that is scalable so spins will no longer lag. Anyone having funds on satoshislot.com should withdraw and use their satoshidice balance instead.

Bets and wins on the Satoshi Slot game affect the bankroll and investor's balances in the same way as normal dice rolls.
Activity: 105
31th of October 2015:
An urgent server update is being performed. Account balances and investor funds are safe.

where did you get this information from?

It was on the SatoshiDice homepage for ~24 hours.
mog
31th of October 2015:
An urgent server update is being performed. Account balances and investor funds are safe.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
I had clams lying around doing nothing anyway, might as well invest them in JD, but i still need a site to invest my BC, and it seems this is the only option available right now.

PRCdice turned me a reasonable profit, but they dont allow investing anymore.

not only the only option it's a good option in my opinion

After a day I can confirm, made about 0.2% on my first day, not bad at all.

And since it has been around for so long it's a pretty trustworthy site I think.

It's a bit slow though, so I don't leave it open because it sometimes freezes my browser.
Activity: 94
Anyone have a good investment story? someone who has earned a lot of btc?
Activity: 50
over 107,000.000 bets made. must say its impressive.

depends on how you look at it, high number, but I do not think it is particularly impressive.

No not in dice games. And Satoshi Dice has been around for so long time too
Activity: 35

depends on how you look at it, high number, but I do not think it is particularly impressive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 94
the 404 on the site is disturbing, anyone knows whats up?

Quick check today ... and site is working well. Double check your address or try later. I hope it will work for you as well.

think he refers to the FAQ sidan, i receive the 404 but the rest of the page works.

all works for me. which browser are you using?
Activity: 52

Quick check today ... and site is working well. Double check your address or try later. I hope it will work for you as well.

think he refers to the FAQ sidan, i receive the 404 but the rest of the page works.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

Activity: 101
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
why is there only 54% in coldwallet?
mog
Any chance we'll see API support for house investors?
Also your links to the API FAQ (https://satoshidice.com/test/faq/) and a lot of others on the bottom of that page are 404'd
Pages:
Jump to: