Pages:
Author

Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll - page 10. (Read 34589 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
satoshidice site can not open last 2 hours, how about you? i already tried 2 different computers.

edit: ok now open. 15:28 GMT Time.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
but now it has been lots of holidays. surely many are off duty and certainly many who play, so there's bound to be a backlog of support cases.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good to keep the thread clean, some people goes nuts when no one responded within minutes  Undecided
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
SatoshiDice.com
Issues that jimwin, ErikvanBreen and stacey2911 had are now fixed, so I'm removing those posts from the thread.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Is this just like justdice ?

You can invest the bankroll !
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
my tip would be dont put anymore than you are willing to lose into any gambling sight, investor or punter.  its not wise   Roll Eyes
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Update: Issue has been Solved, SatoshiDice has refunded my original deposit and a compensation for things going wrong when the deposit disappeared

The issues that I had were resolved yesterday, updated on the other topic but forgot about this one.
My apologies!

So now they are not scammers?? Are you serious? :/

no it is not. has worked for over 3 years , there are a few who had sync problems and many of them start screaming scam directly, a tip is to calm down, the support is slow but you will always get help.
My balance problem, please help me find,username    Gamer09986  ???8 days

Hopefully your problem is completed and provided the best solution
Activity: 544
Merit: 506
Update: Issue has been Solved, SatoshiDice has refunded my original deposit and a compensation for things going wrong when the deposit disappeared

The issues that I had were resolved yesterday, updated on the other topic but forgot about this one.
My apologies!

So now they are not scammers?? Are you serious? :/

I think, to get investors is very easy because the site you are already older than 1 year, it means your site is indeed the right safe for investment.

but I hope you must renew your team site, because I think the theme is now less attractive.
Activity: 693
Merit: 500

My apologies!
Activity: 129
Merit: 12
Was able to withdraw now. Wouldn't call scam. The front page could use some clear information that they are having sync issues, if that is their problem. Best for everyone involved.
Activity: 105
Been staring into this for a looong time.

What the hell is going on?

As I stated in my previous comments, support has informed me they are having wallet sync issues. Freshly made accounts with new addresses are synced up, but some existing accounts are still unsynced.
After exchanging a few messages over the past days with Satoshi Dice support, they've concluded that there have been wallet sync issues. I'm still experiencing issues on one account, but was credited .05 on a freshly synced account, and the support was very helpful, albeit a little slow in responding to issues. I don't believe there's any scams going on here, you guys need to stop jumping on the "scamwagon" every time there's an issue. SD has been running fine for 3 years, and they obviously turn considerable profit, why would they give that up?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
is this site a scam? not payout?  Huh

Take your time to read , the site seems to have some issue with some players that have their balance gone after deposits were made. However satoshidice denied it has anything to do with their system and said that the players has initiated the withdrawal themselves
My issues were sorted, was a matter of the site not accepting new connections. Now having new issue of not being able to withdraw to wallet or invest in bank roll on one of my two active accounts. I can still bet on both, and functions are all working on my secondary account.
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Still no update on missing deposits, no reply to an email sent and the funds have been transferred through the blockchain.

Simply put: Someone is actively moving out the funds while refusing to solve the issues of deposits dissapearing the same instant the transaction gets confirmed by the blockchain.

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Also, just a heads up, I'm receiving relatively suspicious messages from a btctalk account claiming to be SatoshiDice support. They're are going under the handle of "SatDiceTechnicalSupport" and are claiming that the customer support manager is having health issues.

I have told them of my issues regarding betting, withdrawing, and investing in the bank roll, and despite me mentioning nothing about deposit troubles, they are attempting to get me to deposit funds to a singular fresh BTC address with no transactions and are also claiming I will receive a 10% bonus for doing so, but they apparently cannot supply the bonus to funds already in a SatoshiDice wallet.

I was also talking about 3 separate Satoshi Dice accounts, and was not given 3 deposit addresses, any way to deposit to three separate accounts, or to differentiate deposits to the same address from each other. I have done no such thing and have no intention to, but just a heads up to anyone else that gets PM'd, beware, this is obviously incredibly fishy, and I shall await any verification from known SatoshiDice support channels before performing any actions.

That certainly sounds like a scamming attempt. There should be a "Report To Admin" button at the bottom right corner of the PM, please click it and report the PM. Hopefully an admin/global mod could ban the account before someone falls victim to it.
Also, just a heads up, I'm receiving relatively suspicious messages from a btctalk account claiming to be SatoshiDice support. They're are going under the handle of "SatDiceTechnicalSupport" and are claiming that the customer support manager is having health issues.

I have told them of my issues regarding betting, withdrawing, and investing in the bank roll, and despite me mentioning nothing about deposit troubles, they are attempting to get me to deposit funds to a singular fresh BTC address with no transactions and are also claiming I will receive a 10% bonus for doing so, but they apparently cannot supply the bonus to funds already in a SatoshiDice wallet.

I was also talking about 3 separate Satoshi Dice accounts, and was not given 3 deposit addresses, any way to deposit to three separate accounts, or to differentiate deposits to the same address from each other. I have done no such thing and have no intention to, but just a heads up to anyone else that gets PM'd, beware, this is obviously incredibly fishy, and I shall await any verification from known SatoshiDice support channels before performing any actions.
Been unable to bet or withdraw from bank roll for two days now. I either want my bitcoin or would like to gamble/invest it in the bankroll. I see other people gambling, but have been unable to gamble on my two accounts and any freshly made accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: