Pages:
Author

Topic: MegaDice - Play Instant Bitcoin Dice & Be Part of the Bankroll - page 14. (Read 34589 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
how long is the response time on support?

I have only tried to get support once, and then it took a day and a half. Try to write in this thread, you might get answers faster.

I dont think so, I would say its even better to ask them by contact their support than write the problem in this thread because admin is not really active in this forum.

I contacted support once and get an answer when I asked here in the forum. The support was not responsive. But finaly my problem was solved to my satisfaction.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
no, maybe not, but many who write on this thread have experience and often have good answers.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

I have only tried to get support once, and then it took a day and a half. Try to write in this thread, you might get answers faster.

I dont think so, I would say its even better to ask them by contact their support than write the problem in this thread because admin is not really active in this forum.
Activity: 92

I got an answer the same day.
Activity: 101

Activity: 119
Activity: 92
Great news.

But some of other sites offering %90, not %50 return.  

Most sites offer 90% of 1%

We offer 50% of 1.9%, resulting in a higher return per bet placed by players.

ok it's not as bad as it looked like from the beginning, its really good actually.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
such a beautiful sound of the buttons but the animation slows down slightly

Yes, the sounds are great and i like the animation too.
legendary
I invested some and hope to gain some profit.

I invested in period of two weeks and earn about 3% from it  Grin. I withdrawn already.

You're luck there was no high-rollers hitting your investments.

Yes, you are right that there needs to be luck too. It's still gambling related investment. I am sure that there were high rollers in time I put Bitcoins there. You can see your actual investment and profit all time. And it went down and up. But there is a House edge and this works well. Even high rollers will lost some day.
Activity: 18

I invested in period of two weeks and earn about 3% from it  Grin. I withdrawn already.

You're luck there was no high-rollers hitting your investments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
such a beautiful sound of the buttons but the animation slows down slightly
Activity: 47
It is cool site if you do not need support.

there's always this page  Wink
Activity: 89
looks interesting, considering investing now.
legendary

Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Where do i logout and login into a other username?

You can change your name just click 'Change Alias' below your current name.

cool site will follow

It is cool site if you do not need support.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
cool site will follow
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
Where do i logout and login into a other username?
Activity: 8
Do you have plans for inluding Satoshi Slot and Satoshi Circle bets in the bankroll? It would give investor's an incentive to promote more games...
Activity: 89
I'm not saying you guys aren't worthy of trust but I think you should clarify the ownership of the website.

From my understanding & conversation with insiders, SD has been sold/shifted ownership more than one time. Is your group the one that purchased the site directly from Erik Voorhees? I only ask this due to the above posts using that assumption as a basis of trust. Looking forward to some clarification.

Also, solid work with the new site.

I'm really curious who the buyer was

Haha this image cracks me up Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: