Pages:
Author

Topic: Mempool Observer Topic - page 59. (Read 16020 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
January 11, 2024, 03:14:59 AM
Fees have actually gone down recently.  Shocked

Was about to say the same just to kill FeeBudduy streak, he has the same habit as Chartbuddy but there is no Philip to cut him off but I gues sthis is normal, with $2 for next block the complains are staring to go away.
I wonder if it would be possible to have the previous message deleted if there is no post between, but I guess this would be a lot of scripting behind it.

Back to the fees, this is weird:
- middle of the week after long holiday, should have increased activity
- ETF, they were supposed to do stuff, no FOMO yet
- we have slower blocks (50 below normal at this point)
instead
- constant 30sat/vb confirmation next blocks for a while
- actual decrease in the total size of mempool from yesterday by 8vMB (including 1sat/vb)

Manipulation?  Grin Lol!

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
January 11, 2024, 03:00:44 AM
Fees have actually gone down recently.  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 20
bc1qvq66kccea2fdqft6kss2zyn8y32z8xyy9rzhp0
January 11, 2024, 01:00:01 AM

• fastestFee: 31 sat/vB
  • halfHourFee: 31 sat/vB
  • hourFee: 31 sat/vB
  • economyFee: 31 sat/vB
  • minimumFee: 25 sat/vB
copper member
January 10, 2024, 07:00:02 PM

• fastestFee: 35 sat/vB
  • halfHourFee: 33 sat/vB
  • hourFee: 32 sat/vB
  • economyFee: 32 sat/vB
  • minimumFee: 24 sat/vB
copper member
January 10, 2024, 12:59:47 PM

• fastestFee: 50 sat/vB
  • halfHourFee: 43 sat/vB
  • hourFee: 38 sat/vB
  • economyFee: 38 sat/vB
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
January 10, 2024, 11:51:52 AM
Thanks to @Learn Bitcoin who made the donation, now @FeeBuddy has a Copper Membership!!

I will set everything up to post the images in a few days, using talkimg.

I will see if I can improve the image with some kind of chart too! Like ChartBuddy

I am glad that I was able to be a minor part of a great start.
Everyone could help with their extra ordinary coding skills and other knowledge but I don't have something like that. So, there is a less chance for people like me to be a part of a historical start. I am very much happy that I was able to help. I hope FeeBuddy will continue to stay around and update us Smiley

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
January 10, 2024, 11:45:24 AM
All the best my friend.
I'm still impressed with how far you've gone with development, all from the starting point.
I'm glad I helped you with the server Wink

Thank you! I am enjoying my new hobby, learning  a lot about web development  while participating in the forum!

Thanks to @Learn Bitcoin who made the donation, now @FeeBuddy has a Copper Membership!!

I will set everything up to post the images in a few days, using talkimg.

I will see if I can improve the image with some kind of chart too! Like ChartBuddy
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3357
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 10, 2024, 11:36:26 AM

• fastestFee: 46 sat/vB
  • halfHourFee: 39 sat/vB
  • hourFee: 35 sat/vB
  • economyFee: 35 sat/vB

Everything is now set!

Cron job is working, and it will post every 6 hours, the first post will be soon.

Thanks for @examplens for the help with the shared server!!

All the best my friend.
I'm still impressed with how far you've gone with development, all from the starting point.
I'm glad I helped you with the server Wink
legendary
bitcoindata.science
January 10, 2024, 10:47:21 AM

Everything is now set!

Cron job is working, and it will post every 6 hours, the first post will be soon.

Thanks for @examplens for the help with the shared server!!
copper member
January 09, 2024, 05:27:33 PM

legendary
bitcoindata.science
January 08, 2024, 10:00:01 AM
Code is ready, however I am fixing some issues on the server side to set up the cron job! I think it will be working soon!

Specifically, what will your bot do?

I'll admit, I don't want to read the +50 previous posts.  Cool

It will post the fees every 6 hours (or less if needeed). Similar to chart buddy.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
January 08, 2024, 09:52:23 AM
Code is ready, however I am fixing some issues on the server side to set up the cron job! I think it will be working soon!

Specifically, what will your bot do?

I'll admit, I don't want to read the +50 previous posts.  Cool
legendary
bitcoindata.science
January 08, 2024, 08:03:57 AM
  • fastestFee: 32
  • halfHourFee: 32
  • hourFee: 32
  • economyFee: 32

Hello guys.

I made this temporary string post while FeeBuddy  is a newbie and doesn't have the required rank to post  images or a Copper membership.

copper member
January 08, 2024, 08:01:26 AM
  • fastestFee: 32
  • halfHourFee: 32
  • hourFee: 32
  • economyFee: 32
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
January 08, 2024, 04:17:34 AM
They are organizing conferences behind BRC-20, and that picture shows that the room is full of investors who come from a wide demographic. It's not merely "crypto-bros", but there's men, women, old, young, fat, thin. ANYONE in China who has money to invest, will invest in BRC-20.

I believe that picture was taken months ago, last year. Therefore if a BRC-20 conference was announced today, it would attract a lot more people.

You know that Chinese people were one of the first to fall for the OneCoin scam, right? And it wasn't even called that back then, this was way back over 10 years ago when it was still "BigCoin".

A lot of people in China live in severe poverty so any, and I repeat, any beacon of hope that might make them rich and prosperous is something they cling on to fast.

I still do not expect Ordinals to last for a long time, but it will crash like NFTs. (and we will have James Jani probably make another video documentary about that - crazy how people have not learned their lessons with NFTs).

I believe if it stays on-chain, Ordinals as a "protocol" for inscribing NFTs in the Bitcoin blockchain will stay with us for a long time. It will "die", then "come back" again, "die", then "come back" again, with the best collections valued highly by a community of collectors of digital artifacts.

But BRC-20, not for a very long time when its users/developers see its inefficiencies if compared to token issuance and trading in other blockchains like Ethereum and its alternatives.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
January 08, 2024, 01:15:35 AM
I still do not expect Ordinals to last for a long time, but it will crash like NFTs. (and we will have James Jani probably make another video documentary about that - crazy how people have not learned their lessons with NFTs).

NFTs are the new altcoin, which are the new bitcoin... A lot of people still believe bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. But the truth is, the situation is a lot more complex than that, for all 3 entities.

A lot (the vast majority) of NFTs are produced for the sole purpose of making their creator money -- no doubt about that. Same thing with altcoins. Yet there are still some NFTs that have real-world utility, just like with altcoins... even if that utility is just being a collectible.

I've been going on about it for close to 2 years here now: there is a legitimate demand for some NFTs as collector's items. There are also flippers looking to sell them to other flippers and collectors at a higher price than which they bought them. This is true in every area of collectibles.

Like Bitcoin did for money, NFTs are an attempt to recreate a physical good in the digital realm. They are ownable, transferrable, and often immutable (though not always).

A lot of it is very silly with valuations driven purely by well-oiled hype machines. But sometimes they are just endearing to collectors, who want to own one simply because it makes them feel good to know that its in their wallet.

Case in point, I'm about to make a trade for one of these Bitcoin NFTs... Its my second and I have no plans to sell one, I just like knowing that I'll have 2 of them:

Is it silly and stupid? Perhaps to a lot of people. But the point is, there is a legit market for a lot of this stuff, driven by legit demand from collectors. These collectors could care less what the non-believers think. As Bitcoin grows more popular, so will the collector base for such items (including at least some Ordinals).
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
January 08, 2024, 12:08:18 AM
They are organizing conferences behind BRC-20, and that picture shows that the room is full of investors who come from a wide demographic.

You know that Chinese people were one of the first to fall for the OneCoin scam, right?

BBIIITTCONNEECCCTTTT
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
January 07, 2024, 11:33:04 PM
They are organizing conferences behind BRC-20, and that picture shows that the room is full of investors who come from a wide demographic. It's not merely "crypto-bros", but there's men, women, old, young, fat, thin. ANYONE in China who has money to invest, will invest in BRC-20.

I believe that picture was taken months ago, last year. Therefore if a BRC-20 conference was announced today, it would attract a lot more people.

You know that Chinese people were one of the first to fall for the OneCoin scam, right? And it wasn't even called that back then, this was way back over 10 years ago when it was still "BigCoin".

A lot of people in China live in severe poverty so any, and I repeat, any beacon of hope that might make them rich and prosperous is something they cling on to fast.

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
January 07, 2024, 09:20:32 PM
remember images can be messed with/host lost etc

you may want to also api a ascii result that a daily bot can include as text in posts aswell as image format
legendary
bitcoindata.science
January 07, 2024, 12:33:39 PM
250k transactions in the fee range 1-30 to be confirmed.

It will take some time to confirm all those transactions, even when Ordinals drama stop.

https://mempool.space/mempool-block/7
Pages:
Jump to: