Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit system should be removed ! - page 7. (Read 1657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
April 26, 2018, 11:11:49 AM
personally me think merit system should not be there and ranks should be done via there post counts and quality of its posts

1) Learn how to speak English
2) Stop being a negative Nelly
3) you contradict yourself. Merit is a measure of quality
4) you are a little bitch who needs to adapt or find another forum.
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
April 26, 2018, 11:09:52 AM
personally me think merit system should not be there and ranks should be done via there post counts and quality of its posts
The first time when i see it, I was thinking that you have quality post on yours which deserve to be merrited and would like suggest you to put your posts link here 14 merit bonus for quality users, but after I check on your last posts I'm not sure you deserve it, mostly you post in bitcoin discussion section. No offense but we all know these board is a place of tons spam posts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
April 26, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

as of its too hard for new comers too to gather merits from old members who always do trades and exchange merit only for them but the person who is new and if he dont has btc to exchange then its less chance for him even after posting quality post on bitcointalk forum
**-snip-
Mate, you are not alone here if you going to talk that merit system even me I stuck on this rank but I am now contented on this while I enjoy giving and share those ideas in a genuine thread. Why not you should forget for a while that merit system instead just find a genuine post that helpful in this forum. Keep on posting and replying with a good content who knows without knowing you a merit source merited it already.
Is it cool I am right?
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

as of its too hard for new comers too to gather merits from old members who always do trades and exchange merit only for them but the person who is new and if he dont has btc to exchange then its less chance for him even after posting quality post on bitcointalk forum

lol now dont give me merit for this i know the points which me said is true and many will agree Tongue

via there post counts and quality of its posts
Bots? 50+ daily with ease. Also, merit is here for quality posts.

old members who always do trades and exchange merit only for them
Make a topic here pointing them out with evidences and you'll receive merit.

if he dont has btc to exchange then its less chance for him even after posting quality post on bitcointalk forum
Not true at all, and those who buy/sell merit get red trust. They're caught sooner or later.

lol now dont give me merit for this i know the points which me said is true and many will agree Tongue
You might want to work on your english before calling someone out. No offense, but your english is close to the caveman one. At least start a sentence with a capital letter.

proof of merit abuse done on forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/more-than-1000-merit-abusers-found-here-clearly-motivated-red-trust-time-3402060
Activity: 375
Merit: 1021
Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.
April 26, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

Instead of starting this kind of topic, start doing your research and find some article/s or idea/s that will help the bitcointalk community. I started from the scratch (0 merit) just like you. If you focus on just earning merits, you will feel that earning it, is so difficult. But, if you focus on learning, you will enjoy your time here. There are so many ideas that you can contribute in our community, you just need to find your happiness or your strength, e.g., you are good on making infographics, about blockchain, cryptography or anything that you are good at(of course related to bitcoin). I am sure you will earn your merit if you just contribute without thinking any return (merit). Knowledge is power.
April 26, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
no offense but all who have given reply above are already having high merits and im damn sure users who has no merits or less merits will agree with my thread let the comments come then we can decide !
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
April 26, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

How are you going to understand even the basics of Bitcoin, if you don't see the flaws in your post?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
April 26, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

That's what there is now.  You need activity (posts) and quality (merit) to rank up.  Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
April 26, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

via there post counts and quality of its posts
Bots? 50+ daily with ease. Also, merit is here for quality posts.

old members who always do trades and exchange merit only for them
Make a topic here pointing them out with evidences and you'll receive merit.

if he dont has btc to exchange then its less chance for him even after posting quality post on bitcointalk forum
Not true at all, and those who buy/sell merit get red trust. They're caught sooner or later.

You might want to work on your english before calling someone out. No offense, but your english is close to the caveman one. At least start a sentence with a capital letter.

April 26, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

proof of merit abuse done on this forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/more-than-1000-merit-abusers-found-here-clearly-motivated-red-trust-time-3402060

Pages:
Jump to: