Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 244. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 15, 2015, 11:42:35 PM
I just mine here and there. A little trading of altcoins occasionally as well.
so you have a mining software like GUP or something like that? I think you can earn a lot from that job.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 15, 2015, 09:03:04 PM
I just mine here and there. A little trading of altcoins occasionally as well.
Activity: 113
Merit: 20
May 15, 2015, 09:00:14 PM
Hi! Cheesy

~~
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks
i currently have 2 ways of earning bitcoin
1) signature campaign (obviously!) Cheesy
2) altcoin trading
although trading is a bit tricky and i am still learning the market and moving around cautiously, i have earned some good profits there.

I like my investment at The Rock Trading site.  The BITCOIN FIXED RETURN FUND has been paying over 12% interest for years.  It has been much better than any fiat saving account you could have.  Get 10 shares and earn 100 mB per month.

Activity: 533
Merit: 500
May 15, 2015, 04:56:58 PM
I keep growing my bitcoin by putting in a ton of work into writing, using this forum sig and sometimes a bit of gambling.

yeah i would go for the same and by joining some good signature campaigns i would grow my bitcoins as this the best way to do it and might try luck in gambling too  Grin but as risk is involved in gambling and at this stage can't afford to take a risk would like to go safe.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
May 15, 2015, 04:10:44 PM
I keep growing my bitcoin by putting in a ton of work into writing, using this forum sig and sometimes a bit of gambling.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2015, 03:53:28 PM
I will go with signature campaign at the intial stage and start growing my bitcoins. As signature campaigns are the best source to grow your bitcoins and can think of trading in future as trading would be definitely profitable if I wait for the best time to trade my bitcoins.

I would go for gambling sites and try to earn as much bitcoins as possible as I know there is risk involved on the gambling sites there are chances that I loose all my bitcoins but as said High Risks, High Returns so thats the fastest way to grow bitcoins and can afford to take a risk.

Yeah i would prefer that too. the best way to grow bitcoin is to buy them i know this sounds stupid but believe  me if you do not buy at this stage then you will definitely regret in future as the prices are low and if you believe that the prices will go high in future then this is the perfect time to invest.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
May 15, 2015, 03:49:46 PM
The infrastructure of Bitcoin could well empower people to create financial services that change the way that people buy and sell online. Smiley
Activity: 938
May 15, 2015, 02:23:54 PM
I will go with signature campaign at the intial stage and start growing my bitcoins. As signature campaigns are the best source to grow your bitcoins and can think of trading in future as trading would be definitely profitable if I wait for the best time to trade my bitcoins.

I would go for gambling sites and try to earn as much bitcoins as possible as I know there is risk involved on the gambling sites there are chances that I loose all my bitcoins but as said High Risks, High Returns so thats the fastest way to grow bitcoins and can afford to take a risk.
May 15, 2015, 02:24:10 AM
Last days I bet and gamble,if you know to have a control it is a good method of growing your bitcoins
But you can't teach or refer the gambling or betting to beginners. Because it is not the way how they will earn a coins. I think they should have a enough knowledge to gamble.

Well he doesn't even say that he's advising you to gamble; he's probably stating that he made some coins by gambling. That's a completely different thing.

I didn't say that he is advising me. And he said that "if you know to have a control it is a good method of growing your bitcoins" this means that he was referring to me to gamble and also to know the strategies to control or to know when i can win or lose.
Activity: 952
May 15, 2015, 02:04:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
May 15, 2015, 12:12:48 AM
Last days I bet and gamble,if you know to have a control it is a good method of growing your bitcoins
But you can't teach or refer the gambling or betting to beginners. Because it is not the way how they will earn a coins. I think they should have a enough knowledge to gamble.

Well he doesn't even say that he's advising you to gamble; he's probably stating that he made some coins by gambling. That's a completely different thing.

There is no easy method of growing Bitcoin. Every methods have some risk. I prefer trading.
Hi , That have no sense trading need patience , and not a confirmed way to earn bitcoin
you may be looser or winner so 50% in each trade and that's  Roll Eyes not cool .

Bitcoin Boy .

If you need 100% to invest you should buy bonds and not play with cryptocurrency Wink
[/quote]

Indeed. Investing 100% on a coin is not a smart move in trading alts. That could probably result into a loss unless something happen. There are cases when an exchange freezes trading because of some suspicious activities happening in the coin. A diversified altfolio is still idea in trading.
May 15, 2015, 12:00:04 AM
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
May 14, 2015, 03:37:24 PM
I would prefer to go for some better signature campaign and start working on it and start earning my bitcoins because smart work is better then a hard work so at present would love to act smart and start earning through the signature campaigns. And in future would go for trading for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1120
May 14, 2015, 03:29:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
May 14, 2015, 03:19:15 PM
Investing into PoS coins.

I like DMD Diamond, 50% annual interest.

https://bit.diamonds/

The other option would be XPY. Recently the price s gone up big time and XPY.io also offers 50% a year.

50% of 0 is already 0!
https://bit.diamonds/exchanges.html page for exchange is close....  Angry
Nice value... but if they go down?!? Someone dump? 50% of interest is a "fuel" for inflation .... and price crash...
I don't think is a good investment... only for a better portfolio with some altcoins...
Regards
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 14, 2015, 02:42:17 PM
Investing into PoS coins.

I like DMD Diamond, 50% annual interest.

https://bit.diamonds/

The other option would be XPY. Recently the price s gone up big time and XPY.io also offers 50% a year.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
May 14, 2015, 01:24:29 PM
Hi! Cheesy

~~
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks
i currently have 2 ways of earning bitcoin
1) signature campaign (obviously!) Cheesy
2) altcoin trading
although trading is a bit tricky and i am still learning the market and moving around cautiously, i have earned some good profits there.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
May 14, 2015, 11:07:26 AM
How about spending x dollar a month (something you can miss, may be 10, 50, 100 or even more) to buy bitcoin? You steadily grow your stack, and price fluctuations are minimized if you always buy on the same day.

May 14, 2015, 10:39:47 AM
What do you mean by selling produt of bitcoin?

If you have a product then try sell it for bitcoins. Not that difficult to understand. People sell plenty of goods on the marketplace here though there are ebay style markets like cryptothrift where you can sell your items for coins.

But not all people gonna accepted bitcoin. In my country there are still people that wont buy it using bitcoin they prefer take fiat than bitcoin. I try to explain it but still they wont listen it and insist on taking fiat so thats the problem

What are you talking about? People only accept bitcoin on this forum and on cryptothrift, the places I explicitly mentioned. There are plenty of other sites where you can list your things for bitcoin too.

Of course in this forum people will buying with bitcoin but in my country I dont think it will going easy plus I dont think people will have any attraction to my items. I just can try to persuade them to play with bitcoin so everything can be easier
Its hard to explained to other people what they can do to bitcoin or what is bitcoin. They wont as a payment unless they try to use it or they know about bitcoin. How will you do that?  I didnt know.

I dont think it will be that hard to explain, you can start with your family or your closest friend because they are the most you hang out with and they will hear your explaination altough there are so many argue but its ok. You can argue everything with them so they will really understand what are you doing. And the last part I didnt understand at all what are you going to said
But they are not interested and they haven't enough patient because i explained to them that you can earn a big money here if you are full member and up and it tooks 2-3 months and you must active. And they don't have enough knowledge to join in this discussion. And they can'y speak english fluently because english language is the second language here in the philppines.

If that is the problem may be you can teach them how to do trading, besides trading is the main purpose of this bitcoin right? This signature campaign is just the side way to earn free bitcoin and just read it without doing much in this forum is a useful things to do too
I did my part but they not listened to them they must like to have a blue collar job instead a white collar job. And they want to have their salary every month or they like that their salary is in their hand.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 14, 2015, 08:16:47 AM
What do you mean by selling produt of bitcoin?

If you have a product then try sell it for bitcoins. Not that difficult to understand. People sell plenty of goods on the marketplace here though there are ebay style markets like cryptothrift where you can sell your items for coins.

But not all people gonna accepted bitcoin. In my country there are still people that wont buy it using bitcoin they prefer take fiat than bitcoin. I try to explain it but still they wont listen it and insist on taking fiat so thats the problem

What are you talking about? People only accept bitcoin on this forum and on cryptothrift, the places I explicitly mentioned. There are plenty of other sites where you can list your things for bitcoin too.

Of course in this forum people will buying with bitcoin but in my country I dont think it will going easy plus I dont think people will have any attraction to my items. I just can try to persuade them to play with bitcoin so everything can be easier
Its hard to explained to other people what they can do to bitcoin or what is bitcoin. They wont as a payment unless they try to use it or they know about bitcoin. How will you do that?  I didnt know.

I dont think it will be that hard to explain, you can start with your family or your closest friend because they are the most you hang out with and they will hear your explaination altough there are so many argue but its ok. You can argue everything with them so they will really understand what are you doing. And the last part I didnt understand at all what are you going to said
But they are not interested and they haven't enough patient because i explained to them that you can earn a big money here if you are full member and up and it tooks 2-3 months and you must active. And they don't have enough knowledge to join in this discussion. And they can'y speak english fluently because english language is the second language here in the philppines.

If that is the problem may be you can teach them how to do trading, besides trading is the main purpose of this bitcoin right? This signature campaign is just the side way to earn free bitcoin and just read it without doing much in this forum is a useful things to do too
Jump to: