Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 242. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 18, 2015, 10:34:43 PM
If you avoid spending them for no reason and if you keep buying them,
I can guarantee to you that you will grow your coins  Grin

I would rather choose to grow my dollars....Bitcoin is not a good long-term investment for me...

I am guessing you bought in when it was at, or near, the all times high ($1200), right?

No, I was a trader not a holder, I never hold Bitcoin for a long-term.

I would rather choose to grow my dollars....Bitcoin is not a good long-term investment for me...

dollars is not even a long term investment, it won't rise by much, instead there is a chance that it would decline

at least bitcoin should rise from a mathematical point of view, but we know that nothing is certain

I didn't say dollars is a long-term investment....But yes, Bitcoin have been silent for few months, maybe this is why I'm losing my interest and patience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 18, 2015, 09:32:12 PM
In the past years thanks to novelty and high price signature, trading, even bets were nice and profitable ways to grow your money. Now thanks to countless scams, some people do not trust on Bitcoins anymore. So don't grow your coins, Grow the coin... Spread it, Pump it, think ways to increase the demand. I believe that's the best way of growing your coins..
Activity: 331
May 18, 2015, 08:12:23 PM
Lots of good suggestions here, but can anyone suggesting to "trade" point us noobs towards a good into guide?  I imagine its very similar to forex trading, but for sure there have to be some differences right?

Many people use bots and you can probably find someone selling them at the marketplace on this forum.
Activity: 331
May 18, 2015, 08:11:24 PM
Signature is the best in terms of return and safety of investment. But trading goods for bitcoin helps the economy overall.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 18, 2015, 05:39:23 PM
Lots of good suggestions here, but can anyone suggesting to "trade" point us noobs towards a good into guide?  I imagine its very similar to forex trading, but for sure there have to be some differences right?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 18, 2015, 03:02:14 PM
I ve got some additional questions from people about my last post, so here it is again, this time a bit more clarified.

Several guys already took this opportunity and let me clarify a bit how this DMD Diamond promotion works.

THE MOMENT you invest 0.1 BTC in the DMD cloud service, you get 60% ROI back, that is you get 100 DMD Diamond coins back worth of 0.06 BTC.

Also, you get daily payments in DMD Diamond coins to your DMD wallet, proportional to your cloud investment.

Plus, all these DMD Diamond coins stake at 50% per year and generate 50% annual interest to you.

This is a very good offer, IMHO.

More details here:

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,113.0.html
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 18, 2015, 02:20:56 PM
at least bitcoin should rise from a mathematical point of view, but we know that nothing is certain

You seem to be contradicting yourself there. Which is it? Certain or uncertain? Mathematics is certain, but the value of bitcoin is not.

well i said it "should raise", if you look at it by a mathematical point of view, but it does not work in that way apparently
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
May 18, 2015, 12:18:34 PM
How about trading? Im into trading btc and im making good money. You just need to get used to it.
nowadays trading is my main source of bitcoin income. but i gotta say it is not easy. you should start small and avoid jumping into anything without being sure about it.
Activity: 69
May 18, 2015, 12:01:16 PM

You seem to be contradicting yourself there. Which is it? Certain or uncertain? Mathematics is certain, but the value of bitcoin is not.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 18, 2015, 11:27:26 AM

dollars is not even a long term investment, it won't rise by much, instead there is a chance that it would decline

Activity: 350
Bitcoin and co.
May 18, 2015, 11:03:49 AM
How about trading? Im into trading btc and im making good money. You just need to get used to it.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 18, 2015, 10:28:56 AM
I can guarantee to you that you will grow your coins  Grin

Altough it is not a long term investment but some people still believe it the price will raise again so they stack a lot of bitcoin and wait that time to sell it all. But with growing dollars I dont think the price will raise high enough to get some good profit, may be its good but you wont get as much profit as bitcoin
Activity: 98
May 18, 2015, 07:37:20 AM

I am guessing you bought in when it was at, or near, the all times high ($1200), right?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
May 18, 2015, 06:40:58 AM
Trading
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 18, 2015, 06:37:42 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 513
May 18, 2015, 05:04:26 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 17, 2015, 04:20:46 PM
You can grow your Bitcoins by watering them and exposing it to plenty of sun. I recall Jon Matonis started a prototype called beancoin or something way way back, which utterly failed. LOLOLOL.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 17, 2015, 12:20:30 PM
At least i know what is an escrow...
The fun in the story is I'm an escrow and I practice this escrow system on my site.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
May 17, 2015, 11:49:42 AM
a sig campaign requires you to already have a good account on here and faucets are not good for making bitcoin, there pretty much just something to introduce you to the currency and get a few satoshis in your wallet. Right now I see cloud mining investments and dice investments as the best choice of action.

you can just buy one hero member account, instead of wasting money on mining service of any kind, this will bring you in action early

The small problem with a newbie buying a Hero account to join a signature campaign is a bad idea, firstly a Hero member is/should be very knowledgeable on the forum and can be constructive to the thread because he/she has built that up over a year or 2. Someone just joined on the other hand has little to no idea about what is going on most of the time and needs to learn before they should think about buying accounts etc

Not to mention the risk of getting scammed by not getting the account data after buying or by having the account "hacked" through something as simple as an e-mail address that was not changed..

Yeah, I thought once about that. If someone buys an account, they can get their password stolen unless the email of the account is in your power too. Or im missing something?

Nope if you buy account from someone you must know every detail of it like password so after you deal with the seller. As soon as you get the id and password, change the password and email as fast as you can so you wont be hacked anymore. This is so simple

To decrease the risks in buying an account, asking for an escrow before making a deal with someone you don't know could probably be a great help. The escrow could check whether the account involved in the transaction is of true and verifiable state. After the escrow verified all the things that needs to be checked, and after he is sure that the account is in his full control, then the buyer could then send the seller the coins and when the payment is received, the escrow could release the details to the account.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 17, 2015, 10:49:30 AM
a sig campaign requires you to already have a good account on here and faucets are not good for making bitcoin, there pretty much just something to introduce you to the currency and get a few satoshis in your wallet. Right now I see cloud mining investments and dice investments as the best choice of action.

you can just buy one hero member account, instead of wasting money on mining service of any kind, this will bring you in action early

The small problem with a newbie buying a Hero account to join a signature campaign is a bad idea, firstly a Hero member is/should be very knowledgeable on the forum and can be constructive to the thread because he/she has built that up over a year or 2. Someone just joined on the other hand has little to no idea about what is going on most of the time and needs to learn before they should think about buying accounts etc

Not to mention the risk of getting scammed by not getting the account data after buying or by having the account "hacked" through something as simple as an e-mail address that was not changed..

Yeah, I thought once about that. If someone buys an account, they can get their password stolen unless the email of the account is in your power too. Or im missing something?

Nope if you buy account from someone you must know every detail of it like password so after you deal with the seller. As soon as you get the id and password, change the password and email as fast as you can so you wont be hacked anymore. This is so simple
Jump to: