Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 243. (Read 453532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
May 17, 2015, 09:56:14 AM
a sig campaign requires you to already have a good account on here and faucets are not good for making bitcoin, there pretty much just something to introduce you to the currency and get a few satoshis in your wallet. Right now I see cloud mining investments and dice investments as the best choice of action.

you can just buy one hero member account, instead of wasting money on mining service of any kind, this will bring you in action early

The small problem with a newbie buying a Hero account to join a signature campaign is a bad idea, firstly a Hero member is/should be very knowledgeable on the forum and can be constructive to the thread because he/she has built that up over a year or 2. Someone just joined on the other hand has little to no idea about what is going on most of the time and needs to learn before they should think about buying accounts etc

Not to mention the risk of getting scammed by not getting the account data after buying or by having the account "hacked" through something as simple as an e-mail address that was not changed..

Yeah, I thought once about that. If someone buys an account, they can get their password stolen unless the email of the account is in your power too. Or im missing something?
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 17, 2015, 09:24:46 AM
But sig campaign is not really "growing" your BTC. It s just a side earning.

I think if you really do this signature campaign you can get the good payment and it wont become side earning anymore, you can earn it more and more to help your fund in doing things. Some of them are making this signature campaign as their main income because some of them really work hard on it
Yeah thats its only  a side earning because you serve a service and you do your job very well. You can say that you grow your bitcoin if you got them in a business that have a risk or in a business.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 17, 2015, 03:52:12 AM

I think if you really do this signature campaign you can get the good payment and it wont become side earning anymore, you can earn it more and more to help your fund in doing things. Some of them are making this signature campaign as their main income because some of them really work hard on it
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 17, 2015, 03:33:45 AM
DMD Diamond cloud mining offers a very nice option now.

Basically, if you bid and invest 0.1 BTC into the cloud, you get 100 DMD back immediately, which means your reach 60% of the ROI the moment you start you cloud investments.
The rest of your payouts are made in DMD, on a daily basis.

This means not only you ROI 60% the moment you invest, you also get a very nice PoS coin which generates additional 50% interest per year.

It does seem as a great offer.

More info here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11391537

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 17, 2015, 02:30:42 AM
a sig campaign requires you to already have a good account on here and faucets are not good for making bitcoin, there pretty much just something to introduce you to the currency and get a few satoshis in your wallet. Right now I see cloud mining investments and dice investments as the best choice of action.

you can just buy one hero member account, instead of wasting money on mining service of any kind, this will bring you in action early

The small problem with a newbie buying a Hero account to join a signature campaign is a bad idea, firstly a Hero member is/should be very knowledgeable on the forum and can be constructive to the thread because he/she has built that up over a year or 2. Someone just joined on the other hand has little to no idea about what is going on most of the time and needs to learn before they should think about buying accounts etc

Not to mention the risk of getting scammed by not getting the account data after buying or by having the account "hacked" through something as simple as an e-mail address that was not changed..

the account would be under your full control you can change anything, when it will be your

Do not help people to scam the system. We already have enough scammers around.

buying and selling account is permitted by the forum, there is nothing about scamming here

many who come here may look like newbie but in reality they already know everything about bitcoin, and let's not talk about sockpuppet ....
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2015, 02:27:54 AM
my personal strategy is just trading with consistent profit.
and sure i have steady income everyday.

I also try to play a consistent trading to make a profit, but last week I really did not get it, I just lost a lot.
This is because I am confused, a new coin with high volume, when I bought the coin actually getting down Sad
legendary
May 17, 2015, 01:47:44 AM

Do not help people to scam the system. We already have enough scammers around.
legendary
Activity: 1946
May 16, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
'Slow and steady wins the race'
May 16, 2015, 03:55:03 PM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 16, 2015, 03:14:52 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
stop kidding me
May 16, 2015, 03:12:12 PM
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
May 16, 2015, 03:09:40 PM
Can someone explain to me what a signature campaign is?

i uggest you youbit's sig campagin.. day payout daily and there isnt min limit but max limit daily Cheesy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-signature-campaign-realtime-payouts-daily-1036113

do the things and u can cashout you payment daily^^
legendary
May 16, 2015, 03:08:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 1176
May 16, 2015, 03:05:11 PM
yeah this signature campgain is still open and good payments all weeks
legendary
Activity: 1232
May 16, 2015, 10:54:37 AM

Once you figure out what a signature campaign is, visit the link below to get an idea of which campaign will suit you. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 16, 2015, 08:19:52 AM
I just mine here and there. A little trading of altcoins occasionally as well.
so you have a mining software like GUP or something like that? I think you can earn a lot from that job.

If you have mining software I guess for now it will not profitable as before because the cost of that mining thing is a a bit high and the payment for each solved blocks is low so I think you wont cover it by mining it using that method
legendary
Activity: 896
May 16, 2015, 06:19:03 AM
I just mine here and there. A little trading of altcoins occasionally as well.

you're actually mining or just "cloud mining" ? i hope the first as cloud mining in general is having a bad name. you just can't know which cloud company is legit and which are not.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
May 16, 2015, 06:12:09 AM

A signature campaign is a form of advertising available here in bitcointalk wherein services pay forum members to represent their services or website by putting a signature in the signature space.

See the Bit-x picture below this post? That is a signature and I'm a part of a signature campaign.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 16, 2015, 06:11:16 AM
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
May 16, 2015, 12:31:01 AM
Signature campaigns, of course.
Trading(but profits not even close from last year levels)
Buying things cheap and sell for higher, like bitcoin coins and others
Jump to: