Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 245. (Read 453532 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
May 14, 2015, 04:11:39 AM
joinmarket is now live on mainnet
running a yield generator will generate passive income without a trusted 3rd party
https://github.com/chris-belcher/joinmarket/wiki/Running-a-Yield-Generator
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
May 14, 2015, 03:27:17 AM
I have an old fashioned one.
I go to coin market cap
I pick the coins which are going down a bit (but they need to be in the top 15)
I buy low
I sell high...

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 14, 2015, 03:17:56 AM
I have the method but extremely few ones profit from it.

I cannot do force people to earn by me...

People prefer go on risky sites and when they are scammed...they cry ower the scammer but it's to late.

Yes I have the method growing bitcoins...And it is funny to see that it does not interest much.

How much does it grow?
I do not know because it is the market who regulate the growing.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
May 14, 2015, 02:28:12 AM
There is no easy method of growing Bitcoin. Every methods have some risk. I prefer trading.
Hi , That have no sense trading need patience , and not a confirmed way to earn bitcoin
you may be looser or winner so 50% in each trade and that's  Roll Eyes not cool .

Bitcoin Boy .
Yeah trading have a risk and you can have a 50%-50% to win or lose. And you said that every method or strategy to earn bitcoin have a risk. I think that is wrong because in signature campaign theres no risk. You just only avoid to spam and also have more than 75 letters or symbols.

If I understand the OP correctly, he is not asking how to acquire more Bitcoins, but How the Bitcoins he has earned already can be invested to increase it's value.

A signature campaign is a method to acquire NEW coins, and he has addressed that in another thread already.

Advice like "rubbing your coins, for it to grow bigger" is not helping at all.  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 13, 2015, 09:54:26 PM
There is no easy method of growing Bitcoin. Every methods have some risk. I prefer trading.
Hi , That have no sense trading need patience , and not a confirmed way to earn bitcoin
you may be looser or winner so 50% in each trade and that's  Roll Eyes not cool .

Bitcoin Boy .
Yeah trading have a risk and you can have a 50%-50% to win or lose. And you said that every method or strategy to earn bitcoin have a risk. I think that is wrong because in signature campaign theres no risk. You just only avoid to spam and also have more than 75 letters or symbols.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
May 13, 2015, 07:47:21 PM

Bitcoin Boy .
May 12, 2015, 11:41:12 PM
What do you mean by selling produt of bitcoin?

If you have a product then try sell it for bitcoins. Not that difficult to understand. People sell plenty of goods on the marketplace here though there are ebay style markets like cryptothrift where you can sell your items for coins.

But not all people gonna accepted bitcoin. In my country there are still people that wont buy it using bitcoin they prefer take fiat than bitcoin. I try to explain it but still they wont listen it and insist on taking fiat so thats the problem

What are you talking about? People only accept bitcoin on this forum and on cryptothrift, the places I explicitly mentioned. There are plenty of other sites where you can list your things for bitcoin too.

Of course in this forum people will buying with bitcoin but in my country I dont think it will going easy plus I dont think people will have any attraction to my items. I just can try to persuade them to play with bitcoin so everything can be easier
Its hard to explained to other people what they can do to bitcoin or what is bitcoin. They wont as a payment unless they try to use it or they know about bitcoin. How will you do that?  I didnt know.

I dont think it will be that hard to explain, you can start with your family or your closest friend because they are the most you hang out with and they will hear your explaination altough there are so many argue but its ok. You can argue everything with them so they will really understand what are you doing. And the last part I didnt understand at all what are you going to said
But they are not interested and they haven't enough patient because i explained to them that you can earn a big money here if you are full member and up and it tooks 2-3 months and you must active. And they don't have enough knowledge to join in this discussion. And they can'y speak english fluently because english language is the second language here in the philppines.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 12, 2015, 11:14:51 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 08, 2015, 02:26:19 PM
BitcoinBev Roulette Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
May 08, 2015, 02:24:50 PM
I will not recommanded gambling sites , no site will ever just lose his money and let you earn .

Respect ,
Bitcoin Boy.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 08, 2015, 02:17:36 PM
Methods of growing your Bitcoin?
I have the method to grow "our" Bitcoin...
it's easier that to have the method to grow "mine" Bitcoin...because alone I cannot do much...
ok it grows not much but it grows...together we are stronger.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
May 08, 2015, 01:45:53 PM
Guys, unless you have a great idea (invent a new service that's successful within the crypto ecosystem) the best way is still getting your BTC through dollar (or whatever fiat you use) cost average, spend some of your monthly wage on BTC, keep stacking on this great low price time and hold long term, thats the gameplan.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2015, 01:35:43 PM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

Work is safe (sig campaign etc) but isn't really worth the time spent unless you already do 50-100 post per month. Most investments are not 100% safe. A lot of people jump into trading thinking it's something that can be done without significant research and study, my opinion is trading is something you need to learn just like any other top level job. Once trading becomes a job rather than gambling it also is relatively safe. Investing in other people (mining companies and other crypto investment avenues) isn't very safe especially with all the scams floating around crypto space.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 08, 2015, 01:00:30 PM

If you have a product then try sell it for bitcoins. Not that difficult to understand. People sell plenty of goods on the marketplace here though there are ebay style markets like cryptothrift where you can sell your items for coins.

But not all people gonna accepted bitcoin. In my country there are still people that wont buy it using bitcoin they prefer take fiat than bitcoin. I try to explain it but still they wont listen it and insist on taking fiat so thats the problem

What are you talking about? People only accept bitcoin on this forum and on cryptothrift, the places I explicitly mentioned. There are plenty of other sites where you can list your things for bitcoin too.

Of course in this forum people will buying with bitcoin but in my country I dont think it will going easy plus I dont think people will have any attraction to my items. I just can try to persuade them to play with bitcoin so everything can be easier
Its hard to explained to other people what they can do to bitcoin or what is bitcoin. They wont as a payment unless they try to use it or they know about bitcoin. How will you do that?  I didnt know.

I dont think it will be that hard to explain, you can start with your family or your closest friend because they are the most you hang out with and they will hear your explaination altough there are so many argue but its ok. You can argue everything with them so they will really understand what are you doing. And the last part I didnt understand at all what are you going to said
May 08, 2015, 10:38:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 08, 2015, 08:50:16 AM

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 08, 2015, 04:22:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 08, 2015, 02:22:07 AM

not really a problem , those are isolated cases, especially if you sell in real life, via internet anyone(in theory) should prefer bitcoin over fiat as a payment, you need maybe to explain them how it work and they will jump in for sure
Explain to them how it works or teach them how to make bitcoin so that they can also earn and learn to bitcointalk and they now accept the bitcoin as a payment because they didn't believe what they can't see.

this is what i'm saying, some people are to stubborn on something that they cannot understand, you need to "take care of them" and drive them to the correct answer of their questions
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
May 07, 2015, 11:59:50 PM
I invest in BTCJam but it's very low paying, it depends on the listing.

...and very risky. Loans without collateral are a very dangerous stuff.

Yeah, that's why BTCJam make a reputation for the borrower. So that we can know the trusted borrower, and prevent the risk.
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
May 07, 2015, 11:58:17 PM
Simply but risky,gambling and betting, you just have to know how to manage properly your bank and the stakes in the bets

No that is not something I would advise even someone I disliked lol Gambling on anything except poker or if you are knowledgeable sports better is for fools and will not grow your bitcoin but will reduce it!

I grow my bitcoin buy buying it and then selling it locally for cash, it is quite slow to be fair but when I do get a sale it is nice profit. Buying and selling btct accounts has made me a few coins to.
Jump to: