Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 82. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
January 01, 2016, 10:43:06 PM
Faucet have revamped themselves in recent months too me anyways.
I always thought you can not make anything doing them as I was right at that time.
But now I have found 4 faucets that give 2000 satoshis every claim in a 8 hour block.
Having them go to faucetbox does bother me as I can set the threshold of went to release them to my wallet.
Faucets to me are cool again.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
January 01, 2016, 10:10:38 PM
Some good investments in altcoins is always good.
Make sure to hold your coins though, don't panic sell.
yes i know that is good for earn bitcoin,and i also ever take profit from invest altcoin,but i just can doing it many time,sometime i fail to pick coins and it become unused,how you know which coins are profitable?can you tell me some tips to choose good coins for invest?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 01, 2016, 08:52:40 PM
I don't think there is an easy way or investment to do that, Most new sites offering percentage on BTC deposits are scams and other not offering a certain percentage don't give allot of profit.

This is correct and the onlyu real way to grow your bitcoin is to earn it.  There is not other way.  If you get involved with these scam sites, sooner or later they will go down and when they do, chances are they will have your money and take it with them.  So do it right and earn it.  That is the best way.

Why are you so paranoic about scam?

Because there are to many of them out there and there is no one tying to stop them.  People get on these forums expecting to earn free Bitcoin and this opens the door for people to advertise their fake scams sites or their get rich quick schemes.  These sites are out there refusing to publicize their owner information because they are scamming things.
Yes it should be stopped and there should be nothing stopping the action.
Because the name of fraud including criminal acts
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
January 01, 2016, 06:19:32 PM

Don't just keep on holding if you are earning profits at present price then sell some of your bitcoins and enjoy the profits and wait again for the price fall so that you can buy some more bitcoins and keep it safe in your digital wallet and that is the right way to grow your bitcoins.
i just buy when it falls and sell it one it's profitble sometimes it keeps going down so i recommand to not sellit for half or less because you must wait for it to go back up and minimaze your losses

That's the good strategy to follow and with good strategy you would surely earn profits and minimize your losses, and people are getting more into bitcoins trading as it is very volatile as compared to forex or stock trading so you can make good profits in short period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 01, 2016, 05:51:58 PM
I don't think there is an easy way or investment to do that, Most new sites offering percentage on BTC deposits are scams and other not offering a certain percentage don't give allot of profit.

This is correct and the onlyu real way to grow your bitcoin is to earn it.  There is not other way.  If you get involved with these scam sites, sooner or later they will go down and when they do, chances are they will have your money and take it with them.  So do it right and earn it.  That is the best way.

Because there are to many of them out there and there is no one tying to stop them.  People get on these forums expecting to earn free Bitcoin and this opens the door for people to advertise their fake scams sites or their get rich quick schemes.  These sites are out there refusing to publicize their owner information because they are scamming things.

And why do you put all in the same basket?
Many or allmost all does not mean all.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 01, 2016, 05:38:06 PM

And very risky if you don't know what you're doing
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 01, 2016, 05:24:29 PM

Don't just keep on holding if you are earning profits at present price then sell some of your bitcoins and enjoy the profits and wait again for the price fall so that you can buy some more bitcoins and keep it safe in your digital wallet and that is the right way to grow your bitcoins.
i just buy when it falls and sell it one it's profitble sometimes it keeps going down so i recommand to not sellit for half or less because you must wait for it to go back up and minimaze your losses
Activity: 952
January 01, 2016, 05:19:34 PM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 01, 2016, 04:56:57 PM
Activity: 588
January 01, 2016, 04:38:19 PM

Activity: 560
January 01, 2016, 04:31:21 PM
HYips doubler,cyclers ,shares,and ptc this all are a risk investment,even when there is a reputable ptc,since it can close without say im going down.Bitcoins investments are pretty small and the risk is very high,can try to lend with colateral,maybe one of the most safety way,other is signatures,and well harder would do captcha service and be paid with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 01, 2016, 03:19:33 PM

Activity: 588
January 01, 2016, 03:13:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 1232
January 01, 2016, 02:37:35 PM
by investing to mining, slowly but surely

it is good for long-term investment, I also mining for the future, but mining really have to have a lot of capital, because of the difficulty is increasing and the income the less.

Cloud or physical? With halving coming up, its a risky field right now right

physical. yeah I am also very confident when halving occurs bitcoin prices will be increasing high.

This sudden increase in price may entice more miners to join, driving the difficulty up. Mining really has too many factors to calculate profitability. On the other hand, halving may cause a decrease in demand of miners in fear of negative returns. So many unknowns...
yes you are right, I do not think about the impact of these miners to halving. but I expect the best when halving occurs
Activity: 165
January 01, 2016, 02:31:12 PM
I don't have any super secret method.  I buy when I can afford to buy.  I've tried that dice faucet with no luck.  I have been playing around with the lawnmower app though.  Have accumulated about 1/10 of a coin so far with that.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:27:14 PM
My methods work perfectly but it takes years to proof it...

So far i have never lost money with my sites and the few members who have trust me have always made few cash...
except once...when liberty reserve goes down...

Wow, then you try this since a long time already. I believe i lost something above 100 USD when liberty reserve went down too.

So far the only hyip i know that went for a couple of years was uinvest. But i checked now and it seems it finally ended now too. With a scam... not surprisingly. See: https://www.facebook.com/UInvestRipOff

Since they were so long in the business i already thought they do something different, like being a website fromu ukrainian mafia to wash black money but it seems they were only a plain scam too.

I did not really take part at that time, i checked out hyip's some years ago before bitcoin came up, i earned only a bit of money from trading shares there.

At the end i thought this is way too fishy. The profits the projects they sold should have brought, additionally to pay back the investors, would have been way way too high even for a normal business that doesn't have to pay back a loan. It was simply stupid to trust them. Though i know that over time many put all their lifesavings into, and that weren't only 10k of usd often.

Well, hyip's are always a bad idea, even when you think you can beat the system by investing as the first and withdrawing so that you can get out without losing... there will always come a time when all hyips only live for 2 days or so and instantly default. I never met one who could make money with that over a longer time. They lose always at one point in time. It's really nothing to bet on.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
January 01, 2016, 02:17:29 PM
Invest your coin into alt coin

or say risk investing
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 01, 2016, 12:02:59 PM

it is good for long-term investment, I also mining for the future, but mining really have to have a lot of capital, because of the difficulty is increasing and the income the less.

physical. yeah I am also very confident when halving occurs bitcoin prices will be increasing high.

This sudden increase in price may entice more miners to join, driving the difficulty up. Mining really has too many factors to calculate profitability. On the other hand, halving may cause a decrease in demand of miners in fear of negative returns. So many unknowns...

I agree with you. But I am confident that there is profit to be earned, you just have to be careful
Activity: 210
January 01, 2016, 11:59:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
January 01, 2016, 11:16:17 AM

Risky, but possibilities are, if BTC even reaches $700 and stays stable for 5 - 6 months, then it's profitable for sure in all means...
Pages:
Jump to: