Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 81. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
January 03, 2016, 04:11:55 AM
Using Faucets like http://bitcoincrazy.esy.es/, and http://greaterbtc.esy.es/, which also have great faucet lists included.

What s so special about these faucets? Besides tons of referral links for the owners. These re, in fact, forms of faucet rotators. In other words, BS.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 03, 2016, 03:57:37 AM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

Those are the only ones that I know. Signature campaign is the best method for growing your Bitcoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 03, 2016, 03:43:29 AM
Using Faucets like http://bitcoincrazy.esy.es/, and http://greaterbtc.esy.es/, which also have great faucet lists included.
Activity: 11
January 03, 2016, 01:50:17 AM
Faucets are a great way to improve your wealth, since it cost only time and you have less risk (offcourse there some scam faucets).
But for me it's a good way to get more coins.
How can you say "cost only time" when time is your most valuable asset. Once wasted, you can't earn it back. Though I still do faucet while im on bus travelling to work. Sitting hours while doing nothing bores me to death. So I do sig campaign and faucet.
this is the thing Jake, you cannot say faucets are a good thing if they take you away from your £20/hour job but if you are sitting there at home, beer in hand wondering when those damned adverts are going to let you watch game of thrones then why not sink a few minutes into doing them? Yes, the immediate reward is dust that you will not even notice, but who spends fractions of a penny anyway? In 5-7 years if your wallet is still with you happiness will ensue that you spent the occasional 5 minutes for a few years gathering dust Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 03, 2016, 01:48:08 AM
My method right now just signature campaign and trading...really hope i got some new methods from u guys   Cheesy

Signature campaign and trading are good methods to growing your bitcoin. i'm also join signature campaign but for trading i can't because i don't have skills and experience on it.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
January 03, 2016, 01:40:59 AM
Faucets are a great way to improve your wealth, since it cost only time and you have less risk (offcourse there some scam faucets).
But for me it's a good way to get more coins.
How can you say "cost only time" when time is your most valuable asset. Once wasted, you can't earn it back. Though I still do faucet while im on bus travelling to work. Sitting hours while doing nothing bores me to death. So I do sig campaign and faucet.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
January 03, 2016, 01:31:06 AM
I have made a lot of BTC trading/arbing altcoins across many various exchanges, signature campaign, and trying to fill quality loans here on btctalk for interest.

The whole trading thing has drastically gone down hill lately and I'm looking for new ways to grow my Bitcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 03, 2016, 01:25:01 AM
There's faucets, gambling sites, and advertisement sites that give you $ to pay to click. There's also alt coin mining.
Mining is bad if you dont have the necessary equipment (a mining hardware). If you mine with your computer / laptop, the risk is higher than the profit.
Faucets, you need to invest a lot of time in it to get some profit, otherwise, if you're happy getting dirt, then so be it.
Gambling, Don't, i don't want to see a guy almost suicided because he lost 15 btc in a gamble. (from past news, i forgot the news)
Advertising, you can get a max of $1 / hour. Signature campaign is better if you want a higher income.
Activity: 238
January 03, 2016, 01:12:13 AM
My method right now just signature campaign and trading...really hope i got some new methods from u guys   Cheesy
Activity: 11
January 03, 2016, 12:56:35 AM
Some good investments in altcoins is always good.
Make sure to hold your coins though, don't panic sell.

Don't just keep on holding if you are earning profits at present price then sell some of your bitcoins and enjoy the profits and wait again for the price fall so that you can buy some more bitcoins and keep it safe in your digital wallet and that is the right way to grow your bitcoins.
i just buy when it falls and sell it one it's profitble sometimes it keeps going down so i recommand to not sellit for half or less because you must wait for it to go back up and minimaze your losses

That's the good strategy to follow and with good strategy you would surely earn profits and minimize your losses, and people are getting more into bitcoins trading as it is very volatile as compared to forex or stock trading so you can make good profits in short period of time.

Or horrific losses too I presume?

No matter how good you are the game is always weighted against you, and if you are good at counting someone comes along to break your fingers (taxman in this case)
Faucet have revamped themselves in recent months too me anyways.
I always thought you can not make anything doing them as I was right at that time.
But now I have found 4 faucets that give 2000 satoshis every claim in a 8 hour block.
Having them go to faucetbox does bother me as I can set the threshold of went to release them to my wallet.
Faucets to me are cool again.   Wink

I found those too and it literally takes minutes to do, a half hour on my tablet considering I can open only one page at a time without swapping to get about 30,000 of them Smiley

I think those 2000 ones are brilliant though, very clean and can be done very fast without spending an eternity trying to figure out what you are doing, moon bitcoin is currently great too as 20 minutes wait  has built up 300 satoshi and when you take into account the 1-100% bonus and similar loyalty bonus too the gains go through the roof, up to 300% which currently would equal 900 per hour or 2700 Cheesy

Moon Bitcoin is here to try

They also do Litecoin & Dogecoin
Activity: 241
January 02, 2016, 11:42:54 PM
a good method, is by having a good escrow service, and help people who need someone to trust, you can begin to charge something very small to encourage new adopters, something like 0.1 at launch would suffice
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
January 02, 2016, 11:26:57 PM
There's faucets, gambling sites, and advertisement sites that give you $ to pay to click. There's also alt coin mining.
Mining its not profitable and it can destroy your laptop cpu or gpu and i think its not profitable than claiming on any faucets site.
And also gambling is not to grow your bitcoin it will lost all your bitcoins..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 02, 2016, 11:12:57 PM
i'm going with advertising site, i mean being a publisher like a-ads just build a popular site that related with bitcoin, You are literally making money while sleeping, and i think it's better than faucet, and about gambling i would not recomending it as methods for growing bitcoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 02, 2016, 10:01:56 PM
Well one way that I would never recommend in terms of growing your Bitcoin is gambling. It is a really bad idea unless you have mastered algorithms and card counting. Gambling is not like the movie 21 anymore where card counting is illegal and you can earn tons from it. You won't earn that much and it's a waste of brain energy. Do something else like studying how the market rises in Bitcoin worth day by day to the point where you can actually predict when Bitcoin will grow a certain amount in whichever currency you work with based on what country you live in.
Activity: 434
January 02, 2016, 03:16:28 PM

Mining is very hard, meaning with mining it's hard to earn bitcoin or altcoins since you need to buy some asics, to make it worth while.

I go for faucets, since they are free and easy.
Activity: 131
January 02, 2016, 03:12:54 PM
Some good investments in altcoins is always good.
Make sure to hold your coins though, don't panic sell.
The question is which altcoins are the best to mess with?  I have seen coins come to the market then crash back out in the matter of days.  if you would have invested into those you would be looking bad right now.  How do you determine which altcoins are best.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 02, 2016, 01:27:08 PM

I often work to do someone else's job.. sometimes I register at the link someone and got a few cents
better than faucet..
but you must be careful when job downloading. I ever had malware on the application

Well that's a very convenient work you got there and a better sub for faucets, and yup i had experience with malware in some of my online job when I download them so be very careful with it.
Yeah I'll think of another job to grow the bitcoin if I still have problems like that at this time.. I am still confused what jobs are suitable for growing bitcoin quickly

If you are looking for a way to grow your bitcoins quickly then you should accept and take the risks. Either investing, gambling or trading will suit on your needs if you are really wanting profit quickly. Those said methods do have high risks though, and I know everyone was aware of it.
Activity: 476
January 02, 2016, 12:53:38 PM

I often work to do someone else's job.. sometimes I register at the link someone and got a few cents
better than faucet..
but you must be careful when job downloading. I ever had malware on the application

Well that's a very convenient work you got there and a better sub for faucets, and yup i had experience with malware in some of my online job when I download them so be very careful with it.
Yeah I'll think of another job to grow the bitcoin if I still have problems like that at this time.. I am still confused what jobs are suitable for growing bitcoin quickly
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 02, 2016, 06:41:28 AM
I always thought you can not make anything doing them as I was right at that time.
But now I have found 4 faucets that give 2000 satoshis every claim in a 8 hour block.
Having them go to faucetbox does bother me as I can set the threshold of went to release them to my wallet.
Faucets to me are cool again.   Wink

Thats a great assumption about faucets i'm happy that their is someone that are very fond of faucets me too are very fond of faucets and still using it to earn extra bitcoin.

I said you faucets are a good method...
Ok it is not the only one method,but it is a good method if you chose the best faucets.

I have members who earn 5000 satoshi for 3 claim...(with strategy)
They claim only if they have not better faucets under the hand...
I have members who invest in my systems...of course only if they have not better systems under the hand...

I cannot help more...if people believe that I am a scammer...I cannot prove that I'am not...(lol)
of course they cannot prove that I am one(lol)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 02, 2016, 03:27:37 AM
Faucets to me are cool again.   Wink

Thats a great assumption about faucets i'm happy that their is someone that are very fond of faucets me too are very fond of faucets and still using it to earn extra bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: