Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 80. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 04, 2016, 07:43:31 AM
Guys have a time to learn bitcoin trading. I found it a lazy work at first but many are doing profit here in that method and Im living proof with this. Just have a serious time while learn then afterwards you don't need to focus your time here. Worth to try.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 04, 2016, 06:57:09 AM
1. Trading with altcoins.
2. Carefully gambling with a decent management
3. Thinking of mine lending topic from a while.

dont put gamble cuz house always wins so i would pass trading is good way and offering services for bitcoin like programming and design or something similar

And trading is worth a try with risk.

Altcoin trading honestly is not that quite interesting method. Much better if will focus only in BTC to USD exchange and vice versa.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 04, 2016, 03:54:37 AM

dont put gamble cuz house always wins so i would pass trading is good way and offering services for bitcoin like programming and design or something similar
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
January 04, 2016, 02:35:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
January 04, 2016, 02:12:41 AM
signature campaign is good method, don't gamble your money, gambling is very high risk...
trade is midle risk also midle profit and  i prefered trader than gambling

But gambling could also make you some profit. It will still depend on you. Controlling yourself is also a way of taking out the risks of losing some of your money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
January 04, 2016, 01:11:44 AM
signature campaign is good method, don't gamble your money, gambling is very high risk...
trade is midle risk also midle profit and  i prefered trader than gambling
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 03, 2016, 11:47:50 PM
Betting @ betcoin.ag would not help you since they are scam to happen.

Bets with bitcoin don't held up eventually.

More here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13441702
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 03, 2016, 10:37:21 PM
signature campaign ,trading and gambling

signature i think is a good way to earn...trading also good but need to predict the btc up and down...
gambling is not recommended high risk but high profit also if win...

i just doing that 3...hope i can find new methods..
Currently these methods are too much used by members for growing bitcoins and these are very good now one another method giving services for bitcoins is also doing very good here on this forum in Services section
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 03, 2016, 10:34:22 PM
signature campaign ,trading and gambling

signature i think is a good way to earn...trading also good but need to predict the btc up and down...
gambling is not recommended high risk but high profit also if win...

i just doing that 3...hope i can find new methods..
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 03, 2016, 09:54:47 PM
a good method, is by having a good escrow service, and help people who need someone to trust, you can begin to charge something very small to encourage new adopters, something like 0.1 at launch would suffice

Having a service being escrow or web related it the best way to start earning.

It's also fair since you offer something usable. But let's face it most people want as many free bitcoins as possible.

Nah man, it's hard to have a service being escrow is you don't have reputation in this forum. signature campaign and twitter campaign is still the best for me.

Sure it is, but what I meant was running a service is the way to go.

If you've got to be waiting for faucet or signatature campaigns you will be old before you get to 1 BTC
January 03, 2016, 09:47:20 PM
a good method, is by having a good escrow service, and help people who need someone to trust, you can begin to charge something very small to encourage new adopters, something like 0.1 at launch would suffice

It's also fair since you offer something usable. But let's face it most people want as many free bitcoins as possible.

Nah man, it's hard to have a service being escrow is you don't have reputation in this forum. signature campaign and twitter campaign is still the best for me.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
January 03, 2016, 09:40:39 PM
My method right now just signature campaign and trading...really hope i got some new methods from u guys   Cheesy

Try to mining using your own rig , or you can rent it. Most people had same income way here in this community such as trading and from signature campaign.
Just try something different, you can sell stuff for bitcoin, you can offer your ability in service section and many more way to grow your bitcoin.
January 03, 2016, 09:32:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 03, 2016, 08:17:09 PM

With the recent incident where a reputable escrow scam people here on bitcointalk, I think running an escrow here is not a good idea in the meantime. The recent incident will somehow lower the trust of people (including me) on escrows here.

That is a very sad news about escrow I have never heard a news about it and then your saying a well known escrow scam their btc that is so sad, it only shows that being human can lead you to make sin and I think he is waiting for an opportunity in fishing large transaction and hes aiming for the right time by gaining trust and a good service because that will be a high risk in making a plot that good.

Unfortunately it seems to be that way. It was master-P, pretty well known escrow. :/

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1306301.new#new

Still, i hope that doesn't lead to more members don't using escrows since that, for sure, will allow way more scams. I know i prevented ALOT of scams by providing escrow.

That is a little odd. I thought that most escrows here on BitcoinTalk were trusted but I guess that not everything can be fully trusted after all. Humans can be unpredictable sometimes and make these actions (like scamming) due to greediness or many other factors. This is something that has surprised me a lot.  Shocked  It only tells me that you could get scammed your BTC in this forum, even with escrow. We have got to be more careful next time.  Sad
Activity: 658
January 03, 2016, 08:11:27 PM

If you don't have a trust here you cannot be escrow, as the say of global mod, "if you have not got the trust and become the escrow, you can obtain trust negative "
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:49:15 PM

With the recent incident where a reputable escrow scam people here on bitcointalk, I think running an escrow here is not a good idea in the meantime. The recent incident will somehow lower the trust of people (including me) on escrows here.

That is a very sad news about escrow I have never heard a news about it and then your saying a well known escrow scam their btc that is so sad, it only shows that being human can lead you to make sin and I think he is waiting for an opportunity in fishing large transaction and hes aiming for the right time by gaining trust and a good service because that will be a high risk in making a plot that good.

Unfortunately it seems to be that way. It was master-P, pretty well known escrow. :/

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1306301.new#new

Still, i hope that doesn't lead to more members don't using escrows since that, for sure, will allow way more scams. I know i prevented ALOT of scams by providing escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 03, 2016, 12:39:19 PM
Using Faucets like http://bitcoincrazy.esy.es/, and http://greaterbtc.esy.es/, which also have great faucet lists included.

What s so special about these faucets? Besides tons of referral links for the owners. These re, in fact, forms of faucet rotators. In other words, BS.

lol yeah. faucets is really wasted your time. better posting in this forum and get paid by joining signature campaign here. it's much better than faucet.

The signature campaign clearly better than faucet, I think he's still a newbie and not worthy to play the signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 03, 2016, 12:10:46 PM

Activity: 546
January 03, 2016, 04:40:46 AM

Activity: 434
January 03, 2016, 04:19:22 AM
Using Faucets like http://bitcoincrazy.esy.es/, and http://greaterbtc.esy.es/, which also have great faucet lists included.

What s so special about these faucets? Besides tons of referral links for the owners. These re, in fact, forms of faucet rotators. In other words, BS.

lol yeah. faucets is really wasted your time. better posting in this forum and get paid by joining signature campaign here. it's much better than faucet.
Pages:
Jump to: